Prove It

Babysitter Crush

~Myungsoo~

I stopped playing. No no no. I have to try harder. I can't seem to get this one part right. I need more practice. I was good, but I needed to be better. I have to get it. For the band's sake. And mine.

I started to play again, when I noticed Anna looking at me from behind the wall. Did ya miss me?

"Oh you missed me already huh?" I said abruptly. She flinched at the sound of my voice.

"What? No! I was just checking." she said. She crossed her arms and sat on the couch. She sat facing me.

"Checking me out?" I asked with a smirk. Her face began to heat up. I saw a hint of red beginning to show. Aww, you fell for me already?

"What? As if! I don't dig guys like you!" she said. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Then what kind of guys exactly do you dig?" I asked. Hey, I was curious. I mean, most girls like her usually fell head over heals for me. Well, at my school anyway. I was curious as to what kind of guys she liked. Not that I'm interested to anything. Just curious that's all.

"I like smart guys." she said.

"Psh!" I said in response to what she just said. Wow, I so didn't see that coming. (Sarcasm) I was kinda disgusted by the fact that she judges guys based on their intelligence. Just because a guy was smart, doesn't mean he's Mr. Perfect. And just because a guy dumb, doesn't mean he's a bad dude.

"Guys who isn't a player, isn't a trouble maker, will love me just for me." she continued. I rolled my eyes at how cheesy that last one was. Her ideal type was the usual I guess.

"Oh yeah, responsible and trustworthy too. Unlike you." she said. This caught my attention. What did she just say?

"What makes you think I'm not responsible and trustworthy? You don't even know me." I said defensively. I wasn't saying I was responsible and trustworthy. It's just that's what she thinks of me anyway.

"I don't know you. But I can tell." she said matter of factly. She thinks she's right about everything, doesn't she? We'll see about that. I'll knock that know it all brain right out of your head.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I can prove to you that I am responsible and trustworthy. Because I am!" I was challenging her right now. I can show her that I'm responsible and trustworthy. Possibly. I hope. I think.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Alright, come with me." She got up and walked towards the garage door. She took the keys out of her pocket. That caught my attention. I followed.

"Here." she said, tossing me the keys. She's really gonna let me drive? Sweet!

I saw her getting in the passenger seat. Not sweet.

"Err, why are you coming along?" I asked.

"You wanna prove to me your responsible and trustworthy?" she asked. I nodded yes. "Then take me somewhere. You decide. I'm not telling you where to go."

This was a test.

She's testing me. She knows that I wanna escape from her. But she also knows that I'm trying to prove to her that I can be responsible and trustworthy too. 

What's more important? My escape? My pride?

~Anna~

I am awesome! Yes! I got him! I got him good! Real good!

I was testing him. I knew he wanted to escape from here. From this house. From me. But at the same time, he didn't wanna hurt his pride. He wanted to prove to me that he was responsible and trustworthy.

I looked at him as he thought about what to do. He's holding the keys to my car, but he hasn't stepped in the car yet.

Any day Myungsoo...