Sweet Dreams

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

 
As we drove further along the highway, Myungsoo didn't say a thing. Occasionally he'd smile to himself, but other than that, nothing. 
 
Myungsoo mentioned candy earlier. Could the place he's taking me relate to candy? Candy. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water. 
 
"We're almost there," Myungsoo said. In a few minutes he exited the highway. He kept on driving until we reached a huge building. I read the sign on the building. 
 
It had the name of the building along with a motto: Sweet Dreams Candy Factory "Our candy will bring you sweet dreams!"
 
Myungsoo pulled up to a parking space. "Here we are," he announced, smiling from ear to ear. I stared at him in shock. A candy factory? I didn't picture this as a place he would take me for a date. 
 
But as I thought about it, Myungsoo was pretty unpredictable. This shouldn't be that big of a surprise to me. I've never been to a candy factory. I can already tell that this will be fun.
 
We took a tour of the whole factory. At every stop, we were able to sample freshly made candy. From gum, to chocolate, to lollipops, and beyond. 
 
During the tour, I learned that Myungsoo had quite a sweet tooth. Whenever samples were handed out, he'd always be the first one to sample.
 
I found it cute how he got excited over candy. What's even better was his reaction after popping that piece of candy in his mouth. 
 
Sometimes, during the tour, I'd forget that I was in fact on a date. But Myungsoo never forgot. From time to time, he'd feed me candy and tease me by pulling it away from my mouth before I could taste it. 
 
We were at the Choco Rod room. A Choco Rod is a cookie in the shape of a stick and it was covered in chocolate and sprinkles. We were just handed samples and I was about to take a bite of mine when Myungsoo took it out of my hand.
 
"Yah," I said, trying to get it back. "Get your own." He smiled and lifted the candy out of my reach. 
 
"Nope," he said. "I have an idea."
 
"And that is?" I asked.
 
"Let's share it." he replied.
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Just because."
 
"Fineee." I sighed. I waited for him to break the stick in half, but instead he put one end of the stick in his mouth. I eyed him weirdly.
 
He rolled his eyes and moved his head so that the other end of the stick was in front of my mouth. 
 
Wait what? I didn't know he actually meant to share it like that! He pushed the stick with his mouth, trying to get me to open my mouth. I finally gave in. 
 
Myungsoo took a bite of the stick. His mouth was closer to my mouth now. This stick was about 4 inches long. He already chewed off about 1 and a half inches. He looked at me and motioned for me to take a bite too.
 
I took a nibble, not wanting to get closer to his mouth. Myungsoo wasn't satisfied with that. When it was his turn to take a bite, he chewed off another 1 and a half inches. 
 
I pulled away before his mouth could touch mine. Myungsoo quickly caught the remainder of the stick, now only an inch long.
 
"Hm, I guess this game is only fun when playing with another couple," he said, examining the rest of the stick then popping it in his mouth. "We'd be able to compare the remainders of our sticks."
 
He shrugged his shoulders and followed the group as they headed to the next part of the tour.
 
I felt my cheeks starting to burn. The thought of my mouth insanely close to Myungsoo's mouth made me feel all weird inside. Have I really fallen this hard for Kim Myungsoo?!
 
~Myungsoo~
 
I looked over my shoulder to see a tomato looking Anna. Dang it, she's not as red as I wanted her to be. Should've bit more off of that stick. 
 
From time to time, Anna would forget that this was a date. But I would always try to remind her, getting a flushed Anna in return. 
 
This was my first time at this factory and I could tell that it was a first for Anna too. Even though this was my first time, I do know a little bit about this place.
 
I did a little research about this place a while ago. I remembered reading about how there's a part of the tour where you can make your own candy.
 
We finally reached that part of the tour. I smiled from ear to ear as I thought of the candy I wanted to make. There was a huge table set up for everyone in the tour. A large array of candy was set up on the table.
 
The tour guide explained how we could put different kinds of candy together and anything else we needed to know before we start. 
 
After the tour guide was finished explaining, Anna practically ran to the table and immediately began making her candy.
 
I made sure to go to a part of the table where she wouldn't be able to see me. I didn't want her to see the candy I was making. Not just yet.
 
Candy making marked the end of the tour. After we all finished making our candy, we were all served lunch in a large ball room. I don't know why there was a ball room in a candy factory, but well this place sure was classy. 
 
After eating lunch and dancing a little with Anna (Mental Note: Anna is a really good dancer), I took her hand and led her to a door leading out to a terrace. 
 
The sun was just about to set. The sky a variety of colors. Perfect. I stared at the beautiful sunset then turned my stare towards Anna. 
 
Her face turned a slight orangey color from the sunset. Her eyes met mine. She smiled, her eyes curving into eyesmiles. The same eyesmiles she gave me on the first day we met.
 
"Aren't you gonna show me?" I asked her.
 
"Show you what?" she asked.
 
"Your candy," I replied. After making our candy, Anna didn't show me hers. 
 
"Hm, I guess it's a good time to show it to you," she said. She took out a box and handed it to me.
 
"Why are you giving it to me?" I asked.
 
"Erm, it's actually for you," she said shyly. "I made it for you." She was staring down at her feet. Hehe, cute...
 
I smiled and opened the box. The candy was a cookie cut in the shape of a heart and chocolate in the shape of a heart, marshmallow in between them.
 
On top of the candy, there were words neatly written with white chocolate, sprinkles surrounding the writing. This was written on the candy: Pls accept my heart?
 
I looked up at Anna. She smiled at me and quickly turned her gaze back to her feet. I saw a tinge of red beginning to form on her cheeks.
 
"Do you mean accept the candy heart?" I questioned. "Or do you mean your heart?" She looked up a little to answer.
 
"Mm both," she said shyly.
 
"Ok," I said. I nodded and closed the box. I put it in my pocket and took out the candy I made. Anna frowned at my response.
 
"That's it?" she asked. "Just ok?" She was looking at me straight in the face now. Her forehead creased. 
 
"My candy now," I said, ignoring her question. She frowned some more and crossed her arms. She turned away so that she was facing the other direction. I opened my box and nudged it to her.
 
"I'm not gonna look at yours," she said.
 
"Why? I made it for you too," I said. "Please look at it. Please~~" She sighed and turned around to look at my candy.
 
My candy was in the shape of a circle. I cut a sheet of slightly flattened marshmallow into a circle and put yellow sprinkled on it and used chocolate to draw a happy face on it. On the marshmallow, I wrote the words: Only smile for me. I also put 2 candy rings in the box. 
 
Anna stared at the candy and blushed. Then she looked up at me.
 
"Does my candy answer your candy?" I asked with a smile. She smiled and nodded yes.
 
"Sooo, does this mean we're dating?" Anna asked. 
 
"Not yet," I said. I took out the candy rings and slipped one of them onto her ring finger. I slipped the other one onto mine.
 
"Now we're dating," I said, smiling from ear to ear.
 
*Author's Note: This chapter was just too fluffy omg lol I was eating candy when I came up with this idea. I learned that candy can be inspiration for fanfics as well. XDD