Lip Bite

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

 
The bell rang for the end of class. I didn't have Ji-Hyuk in this class, which was a relief. I didn't wanna go through that whole episode again. Aish...
 
I was walking past a hallway when an arm reached out, grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards the hallway. I was pinned to the wall in a matter of seconds. Yah! Who do you thi-?! Oh...it's him... 
 
"What did you do that for?" I asked.
 
"I didn't wanna make it obvious that I wanted to talk to you," Myungsoo said. He checked around the corner as if someone was spying on us. Relax dude...you're acting as if we're escaping from prison or something... Myungsoo stared at me for a while.
 
"So... What's up?" I asked. Hey, I wanna get to my next class mister. Can you maybe speed things up a little bit?
 
"Hmm, you don't really look like Ji-Hyuk. Hard to tell your cousins. I think you guys could pull it off," he said. Huh? Who? What? How does he know?
 
"Yah! How did you know?" I asked. 
 
"Not important," he said. "But just know, we are now even. You have something to blackmail me with and I have something too. Hah!" 
 
"Ooh I almost forgot that I had something to blackmail you with. Thanks for reminding me," I said. He frowned at my response.
 
"Sooo.. If you don't want me to put that blackmail into use..." I began. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Let me eat lunch with you guys later."
 
"No, uh uh. Not happening."
 
I walked up to a random student.
 
"Hi there, did you know thagshsb." I was interrupted by Myungsoo's hand covering my mouth. 
 
"Ok ok, jeez!" he said. He rolled his eyes and walked to his next class. I smiled with accomplishment and walked to my next class as well.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
Anna.
 
Who does she think she is?
 
Trying to threaten me like that? Aish jinja...
 
I got in line for lunch. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Anna. I swear, she's like a bad cold that doesn't wanna leave me alone. 
 
She looked at me, a smile on her face. I bit my lip, a habit I have. Her expression changed at the sight of me biting my lip. What? You've never seen anyone bite their lip before? 
 
"What?" I said. She was looking at me weirdly, but a good kind of weird. Wait what...
 
"Do that again," she said.
 
"Bite my lip?"
 
"Yup."
 
I bit my lip again. Her eyes went wide and she immediately turned the other direction and shook her head. She then started walking away. 
 
Sometimes I wonder if she hit her head when she was a baby...
 
~Anna~
 
Lip biting. Hmm, never thought I'd consider that hot. Especially when Myungsoo was the one doing it. When he bit his lip, I saw sparkles in my vision. I felt like those girls in animes when their eyes went wide and sparkled at the sight of someone hot. Wait, did I consider Myungsoo hot? Aish I think I'm hungry. I need food to think straight again... 
 
I followed Myungsoo to where he and his friends ate lunch. He went outside to a table where all his friends were. I remembered to act as if I didn't know Myungsoo. I walked a little slower than him so he could get to the table before me.
 
Ji-Hyuk looked at me weirdly. He must've noticed me walking next to Myungsoo and start to trail behind him the closer we got to the table. Ji-Hyuk should at least know how we know each other. I made a mental note to ask Myungsoo later.
 
"Hi babe," Ji-Hyuk said when he saw me. The other guys cringed at the word babe. I seriously felt like cringing too. Myungsoo looked at Ji-Hyuk like he wanted to laugh at him. 
 
"Hi Anna!" Ha Jin said. 
 
"Bye Anna!" Ji-Hyuk said while pushing Ha Jin away from me.
 
"You guys leave now," Ji-Hyuk said.
 
"Awww but I wanna see you guys do coupley stuff," Ha Jin teased Ji-Hyuk.
 
"Shut up." Ji-Hyuk said. Ha Jin left along with the other guys. Myungsoo was the only one who didn't go with them. Ji-Hyuk looked at Myungsoo. 
 
"I'm still eating," Myungsoo said, pointing to his sandwich. Ji-Hyuk nodded ok.
 
"He knows," I told Ji-Hyuk.
 
"How do you know?" he asked Myungsoo.
 
"Well you're both really bad actors. Andd well I heard your conversation earlier." Myungsoo replied.
 
"Stalker," Ji-Hyuk coughed.
 
"Hey, I was just passing by."
 
"Sureee..."
 
"Whatever." Myungsoo continued eating his sandwich.
 
"Do you guys know each other?" Ji-Hyuk asked. I looked at Myungsoo.
 
"Well, I guess we should tell you the truth," Myungsoo said.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
"Ok, let me get this straight," Ji-Hyuk said. "Anna is your babysitter?"
 
"Yesss," I said. "Go ahead and laugh. I'd laugh if I were you."
 
Ji-Hyuk didn't laugh. Instead he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.
 
"You better not try anything on Anna," he said. "I'll drop in from time to time to check on you guys."
 
"Yah," he said to Anna. "Why didn't you tell me about him?"
 
"Yah, I never really get to talk to you lately," Anna said. "You're usually focused on the band or hanging out with friends." She sounded kinda upset. Hehe cute... Ugh wait no, not cute. She's...ugh never mind...
 
"Oppa's sorry," Ji-Hyuk said. "Hey we're technically dating right now so I guess you and I can spend more time with each other." 
 
"Yay!" Anna squealed. She threw her arms around Ji-Hyuk. I all of a sudden felt mad.
 
Why am I mad? They're just cousins, why am I getting mad? Wait, why am I even getting mad in the first place? I'm losing my mind right now...
 
*Author's Note: Hi guys! So sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm actually leaving for vacation in a few weeks. I doubt I'll be busy the whole time I'm there. Expect more updates in the upcoming month! 
 
P.S. Any readers from the Philippines here? Haha I'll be there in a few weeks. Hello to all of you in the Philippines! :)
 
*Bonus: Here's Myungsoo biting his lip. Waiiii sooo hawwtttt omgggg DX