Champagne

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

Here we are? Is he serious? This is where he took me to? Really? I was so surprised right now. My jaw was wide open.

Myungsoo smiled and put his finger on the bottom of my chin. He lifted my chin up to close my mouth. He ruffled my hair and got out of the car. I got out too.

He casually started walking to the entrance. Did I mention he didn't park? Well he did, but not in the right way. When he got out of the car, he handed his keys to a guy. Valet parking. Woah.

"Yah Myungsoo, wait up!" I said. He turned around and smiled.

"What?" he asked. 

"Why here? What? Why? I'm not even dressed for this place. You're not even dressed." I said. 

"Anna, you look fine." Myungsoo said. "Let's go." He walked inside.

I couldn't believe it, but we were at a restaurant. A VERY FANCY restaurant. Aigoo...

Why here? Of all places! I was feeling a mixture of emotions right now. I was frustrated because Myungsoo didn't even explain to me why we were even here. I was also very surprised, but at the same time, in complete awe. 

I scanned the restaurant. There was only one word in my mind right now. Wow.

Also, Expensive. I saw some of the most expensive looking china and silverware. Chandeliers hung above tables. Violinists here and there. 

And oh my god, the food. I was afraid to eat it. I might fall in love with it and never leave. I watched Myungsoo.

"Reservations?" the woman asked when we walked inside.

"Nope, but I'm sure these will do. Right?" Myungsoo showed the woman a variety of things. One being his driver's license. The woman's eyes grew wide. 

I rolled my eyes at what I just witnessed. Psh, I hated people who did things like that. Myungsoo basically had to show that woman proof that he was who he was. The son of one of the richest people in the city. And maybe even the country. 

"Right this was Kim Myungsoo," she said. "Oh who's this?" She was looking at me. I looked at Myungsoo. What am I to him exactly?

"She's..." Myungsoo was thinking about what to call me. Haha, he can't even say that I'm his babysitter. Why doesn't he say it? It's obvious this woman didn't care. Every man in the restaurant was wearing some type of fancy clothing. Myungsoo's may be expensive, but not fit for this restaurant. She didn't say anything about it.

"...my date." Myungsoo finally said.

WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!?!

I eyed him weirdly, he just shrugged. I'm gonna have a talk with him later. How dare he call me his date! Aigoo...

The woman led us to a private area. It was a table that was far away from other tables. I rolled my eyes. Rich boy perks...

"Here's your table," the woman said. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." She left us to decide what we wanted to eat.

"So what should we order?" Myungsoo said as he eyed the menu. I was looking at him. It's time for him to talk. 

He noticed my quietness. 

"What?" he asked.

"Talk dude! Why are we here?" I asked.

"What? You said I could choose where we went. I was hungry so I considered this place. Why? Is there something wrong?" he said.

I thought about what I was gonna say. I hate to admit it, but Myungsoo won. He won. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this place whatsoever. He didn't take me to some club or leave me stranded somewhere. 

I can't believe it, but he earned some of my trust. And I guess he was a little responsible. But the real test was later on...

"I admit it Myungsoo," I said. "There's nothing wrong whatsoever with this place."

"Yesss!" he said. He pumped his fist in the air. One of the employees eyed us weirdly. I smiled.

"Told you so! I could be responsible and trustworthy." he said. Whatever Myungsoo. You still haven't earned all of my trust yet though.

"Hey, why did you say I was your date?" I asked. "Were you chicken to tell that lady that I was your babysitter?" 

"What? No! Why, do you like that I called you that?" he said.

"What?! As if!" I yelled. I'm the total opposite of that! He laughed at my sudden outburst. Laugh all you want Myungsoo, but it was obvious that you were chicken.

I just realized something. I could use that one day. I could use the fact that I'm his babysitter. I can use it for blackmail. I can blackmail him with this. I didn't tell him this of course. I decided to keep it in the back of my mind. For later on in the future. 

~Myungsoo~

I didn't wanna tell that lady that Anna was my babysitter. That would be so embarrassing.

I thought about calling her my sister, but we look nothing alike. I was considering calling her my friend, but the lady would think something else. Girlfriend. So I just called Anna my date. 

It's not like we're on an actual date. It's not like I'm gonna date her anyway. I can't picture that, considering she doesn't like me very much. I don't blame her, she's not the kind of girl that a like either.

I was so happy that I convinced her. I knew this place would convince her. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this place whatsoever. 

I knew she was expecting me to take her to a club or something like that. I could tell that was the place she had in mind. But I sure proved her wrong. Very wrong. 

"Let's order." I said. We each looked at a menu. I haven't been here in a while, but I did remember my favorite meal. 

I looked at Anna. Her face looked so cute. Her face lit up wherever her eyes landed on. Looks like she can't even decide.

"Need any help there?" I asked. She looked up from the menu.

"Yes please," she said. I smiled and told her my favorite. She decided to go for it. I realized that that was a sign. A sign that she trusted me. She trusted me in my decision for what she should eat here. 

"Hello, I'll be your waiter for today." a man said when he walked up to our table. "Are you ready for me to take your order?"

"Yes." I said. I told him what we wanted. 

"Alright, would you like some champagne? It is our specialty." he said. He was holding a bottle. He was about to pour it in both of our glasses. 

"Um, no than-" Anna said. I interrupted her.

"Yes please," I said. He poured some into both of our glasses. "Thank you." He bowed and left to take care of our order.

I looked at Anna. She was frustrated that I interrupted her of course. 

"Oh come on," I said. "Please don't tell me you haven't tried champagne before."

"I have tried it before," she said defensively. 

"Oh yeah," I said. "How does it taste like then?" She hasn't tried it before. I could tell.

"Err...it tastes like..." she said. "Soda but stronger?" I laughed.

"Fine, I haven't tried it before." she said. "I haven't tried any kind of liquor before." I laughed some more.

"Then today you shall try it." I said. 

"I don't think so," she said. "Maybe some time in the future."

"Nope," I said. "You have to try it now. While you're still young." I picked up my glass. I motioned towards hers. She picked it up and just as I suspected, she smelled it. She's so cute. That's what I did too, to be honest, when I first tried it.

"Oneshot?" she asked. I nodded.

"On the count of three." I said. "One, two, three!" We both raised our glasses and drank.

I remember the first time I tried it. I spit it out right away. But then I kept trying it over and over again, until I finally got it inside me. I thought the taste was pretty good after that.

I looked at Anna. Wow, she took everything in. She didn't even spit out or anything. She finished it and set her glass down. I did the same after I finished it. I looked at her expectantly.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Mm, I like it." she said.

~ Hi readers! Tbh, I've never tried champagne before, so I honestly don't know how it even tastes like. Hehe What Anna said is what I think it tastes like. Lmao XD