Hot Cheeks

Babysitter Crush

~Myungsoo~

 
Anna, you'll make a fine maid. I looked at Anna. Hehe, you mad bro? 
 
"Okay maid," Hana said. "Please make me some ice cream."
 
"Alrighty," Anna replied. Anna played as if she was making ice cream for Hana. 
 
"Now clean my room maid," Hana commanded. 
 
"Of course," Anna replied. She acted as if she was sweeping the floor with a broomstick. 
 
"Prince Myungsoo," Hana said. "You can make Anna do something for you too. She is our maid after all." I nodded.
 
"Maid!" I yelled. 
 
"Yes prince?" Anna responded. She had on an annoyed look on her face. Uh uh, an unhappy maid means an unhappy master Anna.
 
"Come closer," I said. She moved closer. 
 
"Closer!" I commanded her. She moved closer, her glare getting more and more angry.
 
"And this is the part where we find out that the prince doesn't truly love the princess!" Hana squealed. 
 
Hahaha, surprised Anna?
 
~Anna~
 
Lips.
 
There are lips.
 
On my lips.
 
What?!?!?!
 
"In truth, the prince is actually in love with the maid!!" Hana squealed.
 
What?!
 
Say what now?!?!
 
My cheeks are literally on fire right now. 
 
This.
 
I was not excepting this.
 
KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
~Myungsoo~
 
Hah! I sure got her! 
 
Thank you Hana. Oppa will buy you ice cream some time.
 
Anna's face was on fire. There wasn't a single spot on her face that wasn't red. Even though her face was as red as an apple, one thing was pretty obvious too.
 
She was angry. Very angry.
 
I gotta admit, it was really fun messing with Anna. 
 
I then realized that I was trying to earn her trust by showing her how responsible I am. 
 
I know this must have cost me a lot of trust points, but this is just too much fun. Hahaha!
 
~Anna~
 
That's it. 
 
Never trusting this guy ever again.
 
Nope.
 
Never.
 
Uh uh.
 
Can I even last another four or five hours with him?!?
 
When Myungsoo finally released himself from the kiss, he was all smiles. This!!! Ugh!!! I glared at him and slapped him.
 
Myungsoo then rolled onto his stomach and started laughing. Hana did the same. 
 
I'm done.
 
I'm so done.
 
"Children! Play time is over! It's bed time!" someone yelled from outside the fort. 
 
"Aww, but it was just starting to get fun!" Hana complained.
 
"Hehe, it's okay Hana. Oppa and unnie will stay with you till you fall asleep." Myungsoo assured her.
 
"Really?" she asked.
 
"If you promise that unnie won't play a maid anymore," I said.
 
"Aww why?" Myungsoo whined. "You played a great maid." I looked at Myungsoo with a face that read, "Don't start with me."
 
"Haha, I promise," Hana replied. Hana got in line with the other children. They were all led to their rooms. 
 
"This is my room," Hana said as we approached a room. We entered her room. It was decorated perfectly for a girl like Hana. 
 
Pink stuffed animals surrounded her bed, along with pink curtains for her bedroom window. 
 
Another thing I noticed about her room was that she had a pretty big bed. If Hana, Myungsoo, and I laid down side by side, we'd all be able to fit on her bed.
 
"Will Myungsoo oppa and Anna unnie sleep with me?" Hana asked. You jinxed it Anna! Why did you have to think that?! Aish...
 
Hana got into her bed first. She scooted over to the middle of the bed. I sighed with relief. No way was I going to lay down next to Myungsoo. That would be a huge no no.
 
"Sure Hana," Myungsoo said. "We'll stay with you till you fall asleep." Myungsoo crawled into bed next to Hana. I did the same.
 
"Oppa? Unnie?" Hana said when we were all settled in her bed.
 
"Mm," Myungsoo and I answered in unison.
 
"Will you two get married some day?" Hana asked.
 
Hana.
 
Don't count on it.
 
"We don't know Hana," Myungsoo replied. "Why?"
 
"You two should get married some day," Anna said with a yawn. "Then when you get married, don't have any kids."
 
"Why Anna? If two people are married, they usually have kids." I said. I'm not saying I will have kids when I get married, but I just wanted to know why Hana didn't want us to have any. 
 
"Because..." Hana whispered. Her eyes were closed by now. 
 
"...if you didn't have any kids..." Hana was almost asleep.
 
"...the two of you could adopt me." Hana finished. In a matter of seconds, she was already fast asleep.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
Anna and I were on our way to her house. Neither of us spoke yet.
 
I thought about what Hana said before she drifted off to sleep. You and me the same kiddo. I wish that I can adopt you. I really do. 
 
The moment I laid eyes on her today, I literally felt like scooping her up into my arms and running off with her. 
 
"You win," Anna finally said. Say what now?
 
"You win Myungsoo," she repeated herself. "I trust you. And I admit, you are responsible."
 
"Thanks," I replied. "Being with you for the past few hours made me trust you more too. Heh, you're pretty responsible yourself."
 
I smiled at her. And this wasn't one of my arrogant smiles. It was a real, genuine smile. 
 
I really do owe Anna for today. I owe her for making Hana smile. And hehe, making my first day with a babysitter worthwhile. 
 
"To be honest," I said. "I was actually expecting to be bored out of my mind today."
 
"Oh thanks," she replied. "Have I bored you out of your mind yet?"
 
"Haha, just the opposite actually," I said with a chuckle. Her face instantly glowed red. She punched my arm.
 
"Yah! If you even think about doing that ever again, I will seriously knock the life out of you!" she screamed. Ha, even her threats are cute.
 
Wait.
 
Am I falling for my own babysitter?
 
Snap out of it Myungsoo!!
 
"Hahaha, hey I was just joking around okay? For Hana, you know." I explained.
 
"I know but-!!" she screamed.
 
"But what?" 
 
"You stole my first kiss!!!"
 
What?
 
Woah...
 
HAHAHAHA...
 
~Anna~ 
 
I didn't wanna admit that I never had my first kiss yet.
 
I swore to myself that I'd never let those words come out of my mouth.
 
But he stole it!! He stole my first kiss!!
 
That was not how I'd picture my first kiss to be. Not at all. I was expecting something more, I don't know, romantic?
 
Sighhh... well it's over. I can't get it back. That was my first kiss. And now I'm supposed to remember it for the rest of my life.
 
I can imagine my children asking me, "Mom, how was your first kiss?"
 
What in the world will I say? Aish...
 
And another thing I can't do is take those words back. Myungsoo is already laughing. Laugh all you want Myungsoo.
 
In the time that I am babysitting you, I'll sure find something embarrassing about you. I meant it Myungsoo.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
We finally arrived at Anna's house. By the time the garage was fully closed, I was already inside making my way towards the couch. 
 
I looked at the time. 9:00
 
Three more hours with Anna. I might as well just sleep till then. 
 
I plopped myself onto the living room couch. I was fast asleep in seconds.
 
~Anna~
 
I dozed off to sleep for three hours when the doorbell rang. Right, it's midnight. It was time for Myungsoo to go home.
 
I yawned and reached up to stretch when I felt something on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see an arm on my stomach. What am I doing here?!?!?!
 
"Ahhh!!!!!!" I screamed and pushed myself off the couch. 
 
At the sound of my scream, Myungsoo immediately shot up from the couch. 
 
"What was that?" he asked. "Did you just scream?"
 
"What?! No!" I yelled. I felt my cheeks. They were burning hot right now. Ugh!!
 
"Why are you on the floor?" he asked, a bewildered expression on his face.
 
"Just doing some stretching!" I said. I put my legs in front of me and reached for my toes. 
 
"Alrighty then..." Myungsoo said. The doorbell rang again. Oh, right. His dad is here to pick him up.
 
"That must be my dad," Myungsoo said. He got up from the couch and made his way towards the front door.
 
"I guess I'll see you next time," Myungsoo said. "Hehe, I had fun today. I didn't know having a babysitter would be this fun." He smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. What?
 
I eyed Myungsoo suspiciously. Did he really have nothing to say about what just happened? Or does he really not know? Hmm...
 
"See ya Anna," Myungsoo said. He waved goodbye and walked out the front door. His dad handed me my payment with a nod. I accepted it with a thank you and waved goodbye.
 
I closed the door after they pulled off my driveway. I sunk to the ground feeling as exhausted as ever. 
 
My hand went up to my lips. 
 
Yah.
 
Anna.
 
What are you thinking?
 
I had to admit, Myungsoo was in fact a good kisser... 
 
That's it.
 
I need a nap.
 
After brushing my teeth and changing into my pajamas, I instantly remembered something. 
 
When we got back from the children's home, I was extremely exhausted. When I usually got home from somewhere and I was extremely exhausted, I would usually crash out onto the couch. 
 
Apparently Myungsoo beat me to it. When I laid down on the couch, I didn't know Myungsoo was already there.
 
Oh...that means... I slept with Myungsoo for three hours?!?!
 
I screamed and went into my bed, throwing the covers over me. This was all a dream. I'm going to wake up tomorrow knowing this day never even happened.
 
Good night.
 
*Author's Note: Hehe, this was a pretty cute chapter... I think... XD Do you guys have any predictions about Hana? Comment below if you happen to have any. ^^