Guitar

Babysitter Crush

~Myungsoo~

7 hours with Anna. Can I do it? Or am I truly gonna be bored out of my mind here? This girl really didn't know how to have fun. She doesn't break rules. Do anything she's not supposed to be doing.

"Anything else you wanna do?" she asked. Well, you practically took my only way of escape from me. Thanks a lot. But luckily I thought of something else. I just hope she has one.

"Do you have a guitar?" I asked. My band and I had a gig later on next week. I might as well use this time to practice.

"Electric or Acoustic?" she asked. She had both? She actually played the guitar?

"You have both?" I asked. "And, Electric."

"Yeah I love playing the guitar. Both are my favorite." she replied. "Sure, just a sec." She disappeared upstairs to go and retrieve the guitar. I took the time to examine her house.

Did she live here by herself? Well, she seemed responsible enough to live on her own. Her house is so neat and tidy. I didn't see or hear anyone else in the house. So it looks like she lived alone. Does it ever get lonely for her?

There's a lot of things I didn't know about her. I wanted to get to know her better, but I didn't know how. I felt like if we got to know each other more, we would end up talking about why she had to babysit me. I didn't want to talk to her about that. 

She came back a few minutes later. She had both guitars with her. She set them down and disappeared to get something else. She came back a few minutes later with an amp for the electric guitar.

"Why did you bring both?" I asked. 

"I'll be in the backyard, if you need me. I thought I could work on my song for a little bit." she said.

"Oh, you write songs?" This girl seemed to be getting more interesting. Maybe she wasn't so boring and plain after all. Slowly I'm starting to get to know her a little bit.

"I do actually. Here you go," she said, handing the guitar and amp to me. "Knock yourself out. I'll be in the backyard." She left me in the living room, taking the acoustic guitar with her.

~Anna~

Now that he's taken care of, I'll just be on my own for a while. The sun was setting, but there was still enough light. It was beautiful outside. 

I was glad that he was taken care of. I didn't really know what to do with him. At least now he has something to do. At least he wasn't trying to take the keys to my car. I'm keeping my keys with me at all times.

At some point, when we've known each other a little more, I want to know more about this. Why he needed a babysitter at this age. Why his parents are even sending him to babysitter. Don't they at least trust him? Can't they talk to him? Talk about changing his ways?

I moved that aside from my mind for a while. I focused on the song I was writing. It's a love song. In fact, it's the first love song I ever wrote. The thing is, I'm truly stuck. I can't think of any good lyrics. Lately I've been trying to come up with music, but nothing seems to be coming at me.

I guess I need inspiration. Love? I don't have a boyfriend, nor will I get one any time soon. I don't really care about things like that. I'm not like one of the girls that wait for true love to come to them or anything sappy like that. 

I don't constantly wait for a guy to call me. I don't ask guys out on dates. I don't wear showy clothing to try to get a guy's attention. I'm just one thing.

Me.

I gave up on the song after a while. I may be giving up right now, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on it entirely. I will finish that song. I'll do whatever it takes.

It got dark pretty fast. I decided to go back inside. I began to realize something. Shoot! What if he broke the guitar?! I will never forgive him if he does. Why did I even say, "Knock yourself out." to him?

I rushed inside the house and peeked behind the wall of the living room. He was standing while playing the guitar. I listened to the song he was playing. He was good. Really good. I began to observe him more.

Why didn't I take the time to notice this before? Myungsoo was really handsome. He could make any girl fall for him. He looked so charismatic. He looked like he was full of charms. If it weren't for him being a trouble-maker, he would've been perfect. At least, from what I observe about him.

He played the guitar so smoothly, yet with a lot of emotion and power. If he were on a stage right now, I'm pretty sure he would own the audience with his skills. 

Did he make this? This song? Or did someone else make it? Did he play alone? Or was he part of a band?

There's so much that I didn't know about him. We're practically strangers right now. Well, for now anyways. I intend on learning more about him. I want to get to know him better. There's so many things that we didn't know about each other. Yet.  

~ Well, this was kinda short... I guess. I just wanted this to be like the preceding chapter. I wanted Anna to notice Myungsoo's looks, just like he noticed hers. Anyway, hope u liked this chappie.