What Good Can Drinking Do?

Punch Drunk Love
         "Mr. Kim, don't you think that you should take it easy on the alcohol? Little guy like you and all..." A bartender suggests at intoxicated Key, who barely listens  to what he is saying.
       "Shut up and get me another bottle of soju." He slurs, holding his top-heavy head up in his hands. This is exactly what he wanted; so drunk he cane barely remember the bartender's name who he's friends with. What was it again? Minki? Linki?
"JINKI" Key shouts abruptly, rubbing his temple due to the surge of pain that runs through his body at the sound of his rather loud voice.
     "Yes Kibum-ah, that's my name, but you usually call me Onew." Jinki sighs, taking the soju bottle from the his co-worker. 
      Jinki and Kibum have known each other for years and he knows exactly how to handle him when he's like this. He motions back over to him and hands him another drink, reluctantly. "You're going to be so sick tomorrow morning, I hope you realize that." Jinki mutters under his breath as he cleans a glass with the cloth hanging over his shoulder. 
"I don't care." He slurs, "Let me be sick. Nothing could be more painful than what Minho did to me." Tears begin to form in his dark brown eyes. Jinki's face turn from annoyance to sympathy as he sits in front of him and softly rubs his shoulder. 
"So this is about Minnie, huh?" He says gently like he's speaking to a frightened shelter puppy. Key sobs quietly before looking up into his hyung's eyes. Jinki winces at the pained look on his face. He hates to see him like like this. He's actually never seen him that way since his mother died. He shudders at the memory. 
      "What did he do?" Jinki asks not really wanting the answer. "He... cheated on me." Key says, the last part being so quiet that Jinki barely catches it, but it angers him nonetheless. 
"He cheated on you?"
Key nods in response, his cheeks flushed from being intoxicate and stained with tears.
"I'm going to ing kill that bastard. I swear to god." Jinki growls, standing up enraged. 
"No, no..." Key says grabbing Jinki's apron and tugging him to sit down,"It's over...he left, that's why I'm here." He's sobered up a bit, but his words are still common out a jumbled mess. 
Jinki gives into the pleading look in his eyes and sits down in front of Key with a long, drawn out sigh and holds his head up with one of his hands while resting his elbow up on the bar counter. He stares into Key's bloodshot eyes for what seems like forever. 
"Okay." He finally says, "Here's your soju you asked Kyuhyun for; drink up." He slides the bottle toward him and wipes his hands on his black apron before standing up again. "Drink as much as you want....but don't get to the point where you need your stomach pumped, okay? Not again, please?" Jinki leans over the counter and kisses the top of Key's head and pets his soft, coal black hair soothingly before tending to another awaiting costumer. 
      Key guzzles his soju down in one go and lets out a low burp.
      "That's the most feminine burp I've ever heard come out of a guy." Key hears a voice say, startling him. He snaps his head in the direction of the voice and squints slightly. The bar is dimly lit with an orange tent to it and he can barely see the man sitting next to him. 
       "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's impolite to stare?" The man smirks. He has blonde, short hair (almost platinum) that shimmers slightly under the orange light. His eyes are glassy, like porcelain. 
        "Oh...um...s-sorry." Key says, mentally slapping himself because he's still slurring his words. The man stares at him for a minute, "Nah, it's alright. Don't get all worked up over it. I was just playing around. Besides, I'm not offended. I'm hot, I know." He jokes staring into Key's eyes. Are those hazel? What the hell?
         "You're really pretty." The man smirks. He must like to smirk, he does it alot. Key's face heats up, "Uhh...thank you..."
"So, what's your name,  Pretty-Man?" Key can tell he's a little on the drunk side, too just by the way his body is swaying from side to side without losing eye contact like he's listening to a nice ballad. Side to side...and side to side and- unless he's naturally like that. Is that even possible?
       "Ki-Kibum...Kim Kibum" He stutters and slurs if you can even do that at the same time.
"Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun." The man says with a wide smile, and in that moment Key swears Kim Jonghyun resembles a puppy.
      "You wanna get out of here?" Jonghyun asks lookin deeply into Keys eyes, "Kibum?" 
Was that a purr? 
"I-I just got out of a bad relationship not even 5 hours ago." Key stutters averting his eyes back to his empty soju bottle. "I could help you forget about him." Jonghyun whispers in his ear making him almost projectile vomit on his face. He says it as seductively as a person is capable of saying that line. He doesn't even let the statement sink in before he grabs Key's shirt and pulls him into an aggressive, needy kiss biting down lightly on his lower lip when he tries to protest. 
      Is this ? This is right? Well, he didn't say "no" necessarily. He could always just push him away, but before the thought even crosses his mind, he gives into every temptation he has and lets Jonghyun lead him out of the bar and to his car. He helps him stumble into the passenger seat and leans up against the window. They drive for awhile and Key keeps slipping in and out of slumber. The soon arrive at what Key assumes is Jonghyun's apartment complex, but honestly, Jonghyun could be a mass murderer and Key's brain is too foggy that he could really care less. They stumble into the lobby, hanging off of each other and talking about god knows what; going from high school stories to politics and everything in Key's mind goes fuzzy once they enter the elevator. Jonghyun presses Key up against one of the walls and kisses him for what feels like the hundredth time.
     "My room....top floor....keys...back pocket...." Jonghyun says between gasps. Key reaches in his back pocket reluctantly and pulls the keys out. "These?" Jonghyun attacks his lips again and Key takes that as a 'yes'.
      Everything goes white after they reach the top floor and enter Jonghyun's apartment.
 
A/N: I wrote this awhile back, so I apologize if the first few chapters are alittle....fast pace. I'll slow everything down a bit when I write the later chapters.