Don't Tell Me 'Cuz It Hurts

Punch Drunk Love
     Key looks up at his freakishly tall boyfriend, "You-You're breaking up with me? What did I do wrong?" Minho looks down at him with a stone cold expression, "We can still be friends."
We can still be friends.
We can still be friends.
Friends...
    The word bounces around in his head. 'Friends'. That's basically saying "Hey, your dog died, but we're going to keep the corpse if that'll make you feel better!" Bull. Key averts his eyes away from the tall man and fiddles with the hymn of his brightly colored DBSK shirt. 
"Just friends, huh?" He says, looking back up at him. Saying it aloud makes his entire world crumble around him. "That isn't going to....work for me..." He says softly, averting his away once again, "I love you."
"I'm sorry, Kibum." Minho sighs placing his large hand on his small shoulder. Key moves back, dodging his sympathetic gesture. He never calls him Kibum.
"No, I'm sorry." He doesn't want his sympathy. That's pointless at this point. "Are you going to tell me why you're doing this?" He doesn't want the honest answer, really. He just wants Minho to say something idiotic like, "Got you! Why would I leave you? Baboya!", and then give him that dopey smile that he always does. 
    But that isn't the situation at the moment.
    Minho looks down at Key's little form and frowns. He stays silent for awhile, probably thinking of what to say or how to say it.
    "I met a guy." And in that moment, everything within Key shatters.
"You...you met someone else?" He's choking back tears at this point. 
"Yes...his name is Taemin." His face is still stiff and cold and Key wishes for the love of god that he'd just say that this whole thing is some sick joke. 
But it isn't. This is real. Minho is dumping him. Kicking him to the curb. Leaving him for good.
"I've already packed and I should be out of our...erm, your apartment by later tonight." Minho continues. Key cant believe his ears. Can this be happening? It is happening; he knows that, but can this really be happening? 
"You're leaving so soon? You already had this planned out?"
"Well...you'd want me out anyway." Key is at a loss for words. "Why would I..." And then it hits him, "You...cheated on me with him didn't you." He doesn't even need an answer for that one.
"Kibum..." Minho tried to touch him again, but he rejects him. 
      "Whe-When you said you'd be home in a minute and wouldn't get home until past midnight...when you'd come home in the middle of the night and I wouldn't even question it because I trusted you." Hot tears begin to stream down Key's flushed cheeks. "How long has this been going on for?" 
More silence.
"Almost a year." Minho says quietly, looking away from the shorter man.
"Almost a- we've only been together for two and a half years, Minho." His voice is cracked and shaky. 
"We were friends in high school, but lost contact after graduation. We met up for the first time in years last year...and one thing led to another and..." 
Key doesn't want to hear anymore of it. "You had with him too didn't you." He more states, than asks. 
"Kibum...jagiyah." Minho moves toward him again, but Key backs away like an abused puppy. 
"Don't" he snaps, "Don't touch me." He shouts his eyes tightly, hoping this is all a dream and trying to stop the tears from falling.
"Kibum, I'm so sorry." Minho apologizes again. 
"Really? Are you? Because if you were, you wouldn't have let it go on for so long." Tears continue to run down his face and Minho has he expression of pure and genuine guilt plastered across his face. He should feel guilt. He should hate himself. 
"I want you gone." Key says as he begins to cry harder, "Go away."
"What?" Minho asks, surprised at the sudden command. 
"Get out of my face. You're disgusting." He doesn't mean any of what he's saying. He loves Minho, hell he may forever love Minho, but what else can he do? 
"Okay. I'll leave you alone. I'll go back to the apartment and get my things and then I'll be out of your life forever." Minho sighs, he looks like he's about to start crying too, "I'm sorry, Kibum, I really am." Key rejects his hug once again. He watches him leave the coffee shop and continues to watch him until his silhouette disappears.
It's over. He's gone. The man Key saw himself marrying is gone and probably will marry whoever this Taemin man is. He doesn't even want to go home.
He can't bring himself to.
He wants to forget that this whole day even happened at all. He wipes the tears off of his face and takes a few deep breathes before deciding on the only thing he knows how to do to get rid of his pain.
Get drunk. Sure, it's not the healthiest thing to turn to, but it's the only thing he knows.