Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

When the news about Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s relationship broke out, both of them are receiving blessings from the public. They became newspapers’ headlines for three days. Victoria was even asked to film commercial films due to her outstanding beauty. The couple would sometimes go for a date in a restaurant or cinema. At first, fans and reporters would follow them causing Victoria to feel uncomfortable. But slowly, the couple is free from the fans and reporters. 

“Are you two really dating?” Chang Min asked Victoria when they were having a gathering at Jae Joong’s restaurant.

“No. We just want to settle the rumour,” Victoria replied.

“Are you sure it’s just an act?” Chang Min questioned Victoria. “He seems to be interested in you.”

“I’m sure,” Victoria responded. “Why would he be interested in me when there are so many other pretty women out there?”

“You never know,” Chang Min said. He could feel that Kyu Hyun is somewhat interested in Victoria. 

“How are you getting along with Victoria?” Jae Joong asked Kyu Hyun who was looking at Victoria chatting with Chang Min.

“So far so good,” Kyu Hyun replied. 

“I’m surprise that your fans actually accept her to be your girlfriend,” Jae Joong said. Jae Joong remembered Kyu Hyun’s fans bashing on a female singer who was rumoured to be his girlfriend few years back.

“Well, people grow up,” Kyu Hyun responded. “They are much matured now and accept the fact that I’m at the right age to be in a relationship.”

“As long as you don’t put your real feeling in this acting,” Jae Joong reminded Kyu Hyun.

“Actually I would like to change this acting into the real deal,” Kyu Hyun stated his opinion.

“Are you serious?” Jae Joong stared at Kyu Hyun.

“Maybe,” Kyu Hyun took a sip of a glass of red wine in his hand. “I feel comfortable around her. She is different from other girls I know.”

“Well, I wish you all the best then,” Jae Joong said. “But if you’re just playing around, she’s not the type of girl for you to play with. Han Kyung hyung and Chang Min won’t let you go off easily if you hurt her.”

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun responded. He knew that Han Kyung and Chang Min are like Victoria’s protectors. Han Kyung is like Victoria’s older brother while Chang Min is like her guardian. He knew about it since he first met both of them back then. If he ever played with Victoria’s feeling, they would never let him meet her again. But he won’t let that happen. He would not play with her feelings because he knew how hurtful it is.

After the gathering, Kyu Hyun offered Victoria a ride to send her home. Before Victoria walked out from the car, Kyu Hyun stopped her.

“Are you free this Saturday night?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“I guess so. Why?” Victoria questioned him.

“There’s a party and I want to ask you to go with me,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“Is it a must?” Victoria asked. She doesn’t like to meet with strangers because she doesn’t know what to talk about with them and it always ended up as an awkward situation.

“It’s my best friend’s birthday and he wants to meet you,” Kyu Hyun told her.

“Fine. Where is the party?” Victoria asked.

“I’ll come to pick you around seven,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“Okay,” Victoria said. “Good night.”

“Good night,” Kyu Hyun watched Victoria walking into the building before he drove away.

A/N: Annyong~~~ I'm finally back to update this story~ Sorry it took a while cause I was busy with my studies and preparation for my semester 1 exam. And today the second paper ended and I left one more to go on next Tuesday which will be an open book exam. Was so stress but felt relief now. Enjoy this chapter~