Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Kyu Hyun and Victoria arrived in Tokyo four days before Kyu Hyun’s concert. Jung Hoon and the concert crew would be arriving two days later. After they checked in at the hotel, they went out to walk around Tokyo. Some of Kyu Hyun’s fans recognised him and Victoria since both of them didn’t wear caps or sunglasses to hide themselves in the public. They walked into a ramen shop and had their lunch. After that, they went for shopping at Shibuya.

After spending two days shopping and eating in Tokyo, finally Kyu Hyun headed off to the concert venue for rehearsal. Victoria followed him to the concert venue and watched him rehearsed under the stage. The rehearsal was smooth without any problems or mistakes. The crew went to a restaurant not far away from the concert venue to feed their hungry stomachs before going back to the hotel.

The day during the concert, fans stared queuing outside the concert venue since eight in the morning. Kyu Hyun and Victoria went to the concert venue around three in the afternoon. After Kyu Hyun was properly dressed up and had applied light make-up, the press conference for his concert started.

The concert started at seven at night. The concert was similar to the one held in Paris. Victoria was sitting in the VIP seat with Kyu Hyun’s fans. They greeted her when she sat down beside them. At the end of the concert, Kyu Hyun appeared on the stage with a bouquet of flowers. Both Victoria and the fans didn’t expect that because this never happened in any of his previous concerts.

“Annyong,” Kyu Hyun greeted his fans once again. “Actually, this is planned last minute. Today, I want to ask for a favour. Will you help me?”

“Yes,” The fans replied him.

“Can you guys sing ‘Marry U’ for me?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Yes,” The fans responded.

“Music cue!” After Kyu Hyun spoke, the background music of ‘Marry U’ was played and the fans started singing together. Kyu Hyun walked towards the VIP seat. Fans got a clue about what he is planning in his head and started taking photos with their phones and cameras. Kyu Hyun approached Victoria and invited her onto the stage. When the song ended, he kneeled down in front of her and presented her the bouquet.

“Would you marry me?” Kyu Hyun asked the question. “I may not be the most prefect husband but I definitely will make you the happiest woman in this world.”

“Say yes!” The fans started chanting.

Victoria nodded her head. She didn’t expect Kyu Hyun to propose to her on his concert. It was a great surprise for her. Kyu Hyun took out a box from his pocket. Instead of a ring, he bought a necklace for her. The pendant was a clover leaf. He put on the necklace for her and kissed on her forehead, creating screams from the fans. Both of them bowed to the fans and walked down to the stage with their hands holding tightly together. Soon, news about Kyu Hyun’s proposal on his last concert spread out on the internet. Everyone congratulated the couple.

When they returned to Seoul, the reporters who were waiting for them at the airport asked when they would be having their wedding. They just smiled instead of answering the questions. As soon as they got into the car, they headed off to Jae Joong’s restaurant instead of going home first. Everyone is inside the restaurant including Kyu Hyun’s family and Victoria’s father.

“Congratulations!” Everyone said when Kyu Hyun and Victoria walked into the restaurant.

“When is the wedding?” Jae Joong asked.

“We don’t have a plan yet,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“I’ll help you to plan it, don’t worry,” Jung Su told the couple.

“No hyung,” Kyu Hyun rejected Jung Su’s offer. “I think Vic and I can handle this. Don’t worry.”

Kyu Hyun joined Victoria who was having a conversation with his parents and her father. Han Kyung and Chang Min smiled at the view. They suddenly remembered a quote from Victoria’s novel, ‘When two persons truly love each other, eventually they’ll find their way back to each other after separation,’. 

A/N: Having a 2300 word limit's assignment due next Friday and yet I only typed for 300 words. Seriously have no idea how to continue with it. Sigh. So Sung Min is dating. We all kept complaining about them should be having a girlfriend because they are supposed to be dating at their ages. But when it really happened, it still kind of hurt though my bias is Ye Sung. It's not that I wasn't having a hard time when Shin Dong is dating someone else instead of Nari whom we thought would ended getting married with him but it was the reporter that exposed Shin Dong's new relationship and then both companies confirmed it. As in the case of Sung Min, the female actress is the one that exposed this to the public. And what hurts more is Hee Chul's Instagram post about Sung Min apologising. But Sung Min ah, our aegyo prince, we don't want your apologise. We just want you to be happy. Don't apologise anymore, araso? Last thing I hope for is that the female actress would wait for Sung Min's military service for two years.