Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Victoria stared at the concert ticket she received from Kyu Hyun. The concert is starting in three hours and she still had not decided whether to go to the concert or not. Her mind is filled with the three words Kyu Hyun said to her that day. He missed her. At that moment, she wanted to tell him that she missed him too but she didn’t. After a while, she grabbed her jacket and left to the concert venue.

Her seat was VIP seat, situated right in the middle of the concert venue. Fans were holding sapphire blue balloons and all kind of banners were hung around the stadium. The concert started right at six in the evening. The first video clip about Kyu Hyun’s past concerts was played. When the video ended, Kyu Hyun appeared on stage, wearing white suit and singing his debut song ‘Once’. Victoria was amazed with Kyu Hyun’s live singing skill. After singing for four songs, Kyu Hyun greeted his fans.

“Bonjour!” Kyu Hyun said through the microphone. “Je suis Kyu Hyun. Enchante! Finally I’m having my concert in Paris. Are you guys having fun?”

“Yes!” The fans reacted excitingly.

“Make sure you maintain your energy till the very end,” Kyu Hyun responded.

The next video played was Kyu Hyun proposing to a girl but then he was rejected. The fans felt upset when they saw his tears in the video. Though Victoria understood that this is just an act but her heart was in pain when she saw his tears. A spotlight hit on the left side of the stadium and there Kyu Hyun was, changing into a black long sleeve shirt, with a pair of light blue jeans. He walked from the left side of the stadium to the right side while singing the title song from his fourth album, ‘When We Were Together’. He stopped for a while at where Victoria was at but the fans didn’t notice any abnormal. For a second, Victoria felt that he was telling her how he felt these five years after she left him without saying a word.

“So it had been two hours since the concert started,” Kyu Hyun sat down on a chair on the middle of the stage. “Do you like the concert?”

“Yes!” The fans replied.

“Actually, Paris wasn’t in the list for my concert. It was decided last minute,” Kyu Hyun said. “For the past five years, I’ve been searching for one person. Paris is her favourite city. I don’t have the courage to come to Paris because I felt that this city could make me miss her more and more. But then I decided that if I could come to her favourite city even just for one time, it could make me feel that I am a little bit closer to her. And then I found her.”

The fans started whispering about the mysterious girl Kyu Hyun was talking about. Victoria’s sight didn’t move away from Kyu Hyun and so did Kyu Hyun. They stared at each other as if the whole stadium was only filled by both of them.

“I don’t know why did she chose to leave back then but I ask for a chance,” Kyu Hyun continued talking. “Just one last chance for me to guard her. The next song is a song I wrote three years ago and it is the first time I performed this song. Also, it is a late gift for her. The song title is ‘Us’.”

Victoria closed her eyes and listened to the lyric of ‘Us’. She didn’t know why but she felt that the lyric is filled with sadness and questions. She didn’t even notice that her tears were rolling down her cheeks. When she opened her eyes, she saw the tears forming in Kyu Hyun’s eyes. Cho Kyu Hyun, one of the best soloists in Korea is crying on the stage while singing the song he wrote for her. Words couldn’t explain her feelings right now. She wanted to go onto the stage and apologised to him. She thought that he was playing with her feelings back then but he never did. She was afraid of being hurt and so she pushed him away without thinking about his feelings.

The concert ended with a song from Kyu Hyun’s seventh album called ‘I Love You’. He bowed to the fans at three directions, left, centre and right. Victoria didn’t left the stadium right after the concert ended. After all the fans had left, the stadium went dark again. Kyu Hyun wore in casual and appeared on the stage.

“This song is only for you,” Kyu Hyun spoke through the microphone and started singing ‘Promise’. After the song ended, Kyu Hyun started to speak again. “I didn’t know why you chose to leave without saying any words back then. I was disappointed in myself for letting you go. I won’t ask about why you left but I just want to ask for one chance. Give me a chance to love you, to care for you and to guard you. I love you and I meant it. I’m not telling jokes or playing with your feelings. Will you be my girlfriend?”

It would be a lie if Victoria said that she wasn’t touched at all. Should she give both of them a chance to fix things back? She saw the sincerity in his eyes and nodded her head slightly. Kyu Hyun smiled and walked towards her seat and hugged her. It isn’t too late.

A/N: Well, it wasn't park of my plan to update with new chapter today. But then! It's the big day for wuli Leadernim to be discharged from the army, so here I am~ Park Jung Su, welcome home as Lee Teuk~ And Hyuk Jae ah, thank you for being the subsitute leader for the past 2 years when Lee Teuk is away. You did a great job! And now, sit calm and wait for SJ 7jib. Woohoo! 

Aside from that, it's really upsetting that f(x) concluded their promotion after just three weeks. I don't know why are people blaming Sul Li for that. Please keep in mind she is just 20 and doesn't deserve all those craps people are putting her on to. Sul Li, fighting! As for the new group, I really have no comment for that because right now f(x) is all that I care.

Anyway, I know this story is going too fast as it doesn't go into real details about Kyu Hyun and Victoria's meeting and then they just got together after the concert but I really had some difficulties as I tried to write more details. This is what I ended up with. Sorry about that. T.T I'll try to write more details on my future works.