Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Kyu Hyun went to the hotel where Victoria’s father is staying at. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Mr Song was surprised with Kyu Hyun’s presence. But still, he invited Kyu Hyun into the room.

“I guess you already know who I am,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Mr Song.

“Did anything happen to Qian?” Mr Song asked Kyu Hyun.

“No, she’s fine,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“Then why are you here?” Mr Song asked.

“That’s my question for you,” Kyu Hyun told him. “I know what you did to Victoria and her mother back then. Why are you back in Seoul since you have a career in Taiwan? What do you want from her?”

“I’m not asking for anything from her,” Mr Song sat down on the sofa. “I just want to make sure that she is happy. I regret for what I have done to her and her mother. I just want to see my daughter.”

“How did you find out where she is living?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“I was going there to find you but I didn’t expect to see Qian there,” Mr Song answered. “She is still afraid of me.”

“She is,” Kyu Hyun responded.

“Don’t worry. I’ll leave soon. Promise me you will take good care of my daughter,” Mr Song told Kyu Hyun.

“Don’t you want to meet her?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“No. As long as I know that she’s happy, I’m already satisfied. I still couldn’t forgive myself for what I have done to her and her mother,” Mr Song answered.

Kyu Hyun left the hotel after talking to Victoria’s father for almost an hour. From their conversation, Kyu Hyun felt sense of regret in Mr Song’s words. He felt that this man deserves a chance to clear things off between him and his daughter. After having lunch at the apartment, Kyu Hyun and Victoria watched the latest Korean drama being broadcasted on the television.

“Vic, I went to see your father just now,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

“Did he do anything to you?” Victoria’s memory about her father was filled with violence.

“No,” Kyu Hyun shook his head slightly. “Vic, will you meet him?”

“Must we talk about him?” Victoria asked.

“Vic, I know he hurt you and your mother,” Kyu Hyun spoke. “But from my saw today is that he is just a man who regretted what he had done and just want to make sure that his daughter is happy. He didn’t mean to scare you off that day. He came to look for me and talk to me so that I would protect and love you for his sake. He also said that he would leave soon and won’t come back again.”

Victoria didn’t say anything in respond to Kyu Hyun’s words. She is having a mix feeling now. She hated what he did to her and her mother. But then Kyu Hyun’s words made her felt bad for her father. He is old and asked for nothing but her happiness. He never comes looking for her since that day she slammed the door after him. Should she forgive him? She didn’t know. There is no answer for her question.

“Vic?” Kyu Hyun called Victoria.

“When is he leaving?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“Next Monday,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Will you follow me to meet him?” Victoria asked. She would meet him because she has questions for him. But she would only meet him with Kyu Hyun’s accompany.

“Of course,” Kyu Hyun smiled.

A/N: MAMACITA's 2nd Win!!! YAY!!! Shin Dong oppa, we are waiting for your self-filmed MAMACITA MV!!! And I felt bad for Kyu Hyun about what Kim Gu Ra said to him about SJ's latest album on RS. Of course I understand that that's Kim Gu Ra's characteristic but it just kinda hurt to hear those words. Let's do our best to give as many trophies as we could to our men. SUJU FIGHTING!