Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Victoria was visiting the bookstore when she was bumped by a man wearing mask and a pair of sunglasses. She didn’t know how but she recognised the man as Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun turned to his back and found his fans running towards him. The next thing he knew was that he grabbed Victoria’s hand and fled from the bookstore with her. They ran along the streets of Apgujeong until they entered an alley to hide themselves.

“Sorry about that,” Kyu Hyun took off his mask and apologised to Victoria about dragging her along to escape from his fans.

“Why are you running away from your fans?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“Because I want to have some peaceful time to shop,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Wait. Will I be in trouble for running away with you?” Victoria suddenly asked.

“Let’s hope not,” Kyu Hyun replied but his phone call disappointed him.

“Yah! How could you run away with Victoria? Your fans are assuming that she is your girlfriend now!” Jung Su’s voice was so loud that Victoria could even hear it.

“I’ve no idea why I did that. It already happened anyway. What should I do now?” Kyu Hyun asked Jung Su.

“Is Victoria with you?” Jung Su asked Kyu Hyun.

“Yes,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Bring her to the company now,” Jung Su said and ended the call.

Victoria followed Kyu Hyun to the company in a taxi. Fans were gathering in front of the company by the time they reached. But, Jung Su asked an employee to bring both of them into the company through the back door.

“What we are going to do now is to tell the public that both of you are dating,” Jung Su told the two of them when they met in the office.

“No way!” Victoria disagreed with Jung Su’s words.

“Hyung, is that the only way?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Yes,” Jung Su nodded his head. “Victoria, all you have to do is to pretend as Kyu Hyun’s girlfriend. If not, the fans will go after you.”

“I won’t be having any privacy if I become his girlfriend,” Victoria pointed at Kyu Hyun.

“The reporters will eventually become tired to chase after you two after a while,” Jung Su explained. “If we tell the media that both of you are just friends, they won’t believe it judging that you two run away together from the bookstore.”

“How can we pretend to be a couple?” Victoria questioned Jung Su. “This is just impossible.”

“I know this is hard but it’s the only solution now. When time passes, we can tell the public that you two had broken up,” Jung Su told Victoria.

“I know you won’t like this but please pretend to be my girlfriend,” Kyu Hyun said sincerely. He could have stepped into the public and tell them that Victoria is just a friend but he didn’t want to. He didn’t know why he is feeling so.

“Let me think about it first,” Victoria said.

“We’re running out of time,” Jung Su reminded Victoria. They had to give an explanation to the public as soon as possible before they came out with other rumours which could ruin both Kyu Hyun and Victoria.

“Alright, I agree,” Victoria gave up and decided to pretend to be Kyu Hyun’s girlfriend.

“Thank you,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria. 

(A/N: So, semester 1 officially ended last Friday and now I'm having two weeks of study break before sitting for the exam. Decided to update today cause it's a special day for ELF. Happy 8th Anniversary to all ELFs~ Enjoy this new chapter. Annyong~)