Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Kyu Hyun was in the music room when Jung Su found him. Jung Su didn’t go into the music room when he realised Kyu Hyun is writing lyrics. He just stood outside the room watching Kyu Hyun who was concentrated in his work. When he saw Kyu Hyun putting the lyrics aside, he knocked on the door before walking into the music room.

“Hyung,” Kyu Hyun greeted Jung Su.

“Why didn’t you stay at home?” Jung Su asked. “How’s your flu?”

“I’m feeling good. Don’t worry,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“You know your own condition,” Jung Su reminded Kyu Hyun.

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun smiled at him. “Are you going somewhere?”

“It’s Jun Su’s birthday today so we are celebrating at Jae Joong’s restaurant,” Jung Su answered. “You want to come along?”

“Can I?” Kyu Hyun asked. Actually he wanted to meet Victoria again instead of celebrating Jun Su’s birthday.

“Why not,” Jung Su responded.

By the time both of them arrived at Jae Joong’s restaurant, the celebration had already started. Kyu Hyun realised that Victoria wasn’t the only female today. There are a few other females joining the celebration today and one of them is Jun Su’s girlfriend, Jang Ri In.

“Hi,” Kyu Hyun came to Victoria’s side who was chatting with Han Kyung, a friend of Jae Joong.

“Hi,” Victoria greeted back.

“I’ll go first,” Han Kyung excused himself to talk with Yun Ho and the others.

“So you’re the novelist?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Yes,” Victoria nodded her head.

“I’ve read some of your novels. They’re good,” Kyu Hyun told her.

“Thank you,” Victoria responded.

“How long have you know Jae Joong hyung them?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“About seven years?” Victoria couldn’t really recall her first meeting with Jae Joong and the others. “Chang Min introduced me to them.”

“I see,” Kyu Hyun said. “What do you like to do besides writing?”

“Watching dramas,” Victoria replied. “How about you?”

“Eating,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Won’t you gain weights?” Victoria questioned him.

“Of course I will,” Kyu Hyun chuckled. “Then my fans will start to ask me to lose some weights.”

Jung Su who was chatting with Hee Chul and Jae Joong heard laughter from Kyu Hyun and Victoria who seemed to be having a good time chatting with each other.

“They look good together,” Hee Chul said.

“They do,” Jung Su agreed with Hee Chul.

“But they are not suitable for each other,” Hee Chul pointed out. Jung Su didn’t respond but he agreed with Hee Chul. If they really date each other, Victoria will become the target of Kyu Hyun’s fans who wouldn’t want him to be in a relationship. After all, they belonged in different worlds. 

(A/N: Back with new chapter~ How do you guys like it so far?)