Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

The list-down of Kyu Hyun’s world tour has finally been decided. Seoul would be the start of his world tour and Japan would be the end. He didn’t put Japan as the second country for his world tour like what others would usually do but put it as the last. The moment the tickets for his Seoul concert are ready to be sold, they were sold within five minutes, creating another new legend in his career. Kyu Hyun usually gave a theme to each of his concert. And this year he decided the theme to be ‘Memory’.

“Memory?” Jae Joong looked at the concert ticket Jung Su gave him. “Whose memory? His and Victoria’s?”

“Don’t ask me,” Jung Su shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve arrange the seats for you guys.”

“Araso,” Jae Joong kept the concert tickets into his wallet so that he could pass them to the others. Ever since Kyu Hyun was introduced to them, they were invited to Kyu Hyun’s concert for the past five years. They were all amazed at Kyu Hyun’s vocal during each of his concert. He truly deserved the title of one of the best soloist in the country.

“Any words on Victoria?” Jung Su asked Jae Joong.

“No. Han Kyung hyung and Chang Min wouldn’t tell us anything,” Jae Joong sighed. He wouldn’t blame Han Kyung and Chang Min for keeping Victoria’s location as a secret. If he is in their shoes, he would do exactly the same thing to protect Victoria. “How is Kyu Hyun coping with it?”

“Making himself busy so that he won’t have time to think about Victoria,” Jung Su wondered if he made the right decision back then.

“Have you ever regretted the decision you made five years ago?” Jae Joong asked.

“Every time when I see how hard Kyu Hyun tried to forget about Victoria, I regretted,” Jung Su sighed. “But both Chang Min and Kyu Hyun are my brothers.”

“But you help Chang Min,” Jae Joong pointed it out. He didn’t want to choose to stand on whose side. But now he wanted to help Kyu Hyun. “I’ll ask Yun Ho to find Victoria.”

“Chang Min won’t be happy about it,” Jung Su told Jae Joong.

“Five years is long enough,” Jae Joong’s eyes were filled with sadness and disappointment which Jung Su could never understand.

***********************************************************************************************

Victoria ordered a cup of macchiato and a piece of cheese cake at the café she often visited. She sat down at the empty spot at the corner of the café. She took out her laptop and started to work on her new novel. But the conversation between three girls who sat at the table next to her had her full attention.

“Really? Kyu Hyun oppa is coming to Paris for his world tour?” One of the girls asked.

“Yes, it is stated on the company’s official website,” Another girl answered.

Victoria didn’t concentrate on their conversation anymore but she also couldn’t concentrate on writing her novel. Her mind is filled with Kyu Hyun’s concert being held in Paris. She wondered if he found out that she has been staying in Paris all these while but soon she cleared off her suspicion. If Kyu Hyun knew that she is in Paris from the beginning, wouldn’t he come and look for her? Unless he has totally forgotten about her. Those guess upset Victoria but she didn’t understand why she should be upset. Her phone rang, pulling her back into the reality.

“Kyu Hyun is having his concert in Paris,” Chang Min told Victoria.

“I know,” Victoria responded.

Both of them didn’t say anything for a long while. At last, Chang Min was the one that stopped this silence, “What do you want to do now?”

“What can I do?” Victoria didn’t reply Chang Min’s question but threw another question at him.

“If you want to leave Paris for a while, I can help,” Chang Min told her.

Does she want to leave? Victoria doesn’t know. She loves this city. The culture, the environment, the people, the food… everything about this city attracted her and this is why she stays here for five years. Her silence gave Chang Min an answer. He wouldn’t question her decision but support her even if that means that Kyu Hyun would probably see her in Paris.

A/N: Updated with new chapter~ Congratulations to f(x) for their second win on MCountdown yesterday~ So happy for them~ Enjoy this new chapter. I'll update as soon as I have time to do so. Annyong~