Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Kyu Hyun arrived in Paris five days before the concert. None of his fans in Paris knew about his arrival because he kept it as a secret. His manager is the only one flying to Paris with him while the make-up artist, hairstylist and the concert team would arrive two days later. By the time Kyu Hyun and Jung Hoon arrived in Paris, it was four in the afternoon. After they checked in at the hotel, Kyu Hyun and Jung Hoon went for a walk in this city. They went into a café, ordered drinks and sat down on the tables placed outside the café like the other customers.

“Hyung, do you know why I chose to hold a concert here?” Kyu Hyun asked Jung Hoon.

“No. Honestly I was against your decision, remember?” Jung Hoon reminded Kyu Hyun about the meeting when he decided to have a concert in Paris. Jung Hoon disagreed with his decision because there were not much requests from Paris fans and if the tickets didn’t sell out as much as expected, they would have to pay more to cover the bills for the concert.

“She loves Paris,” Kyu Hyun smiled. Jung Hoon knew who the ‘she’ Kyu Hyun was mentioning is. He didn’t say anything to respond but listen to Kyu Hyun. “She stated in one of her novels about her dream city. She said that she would love to walk on the street, enjoying local lifestyle with her lover when she has the chance to do so.”

“You think that she is in Paris?” Jung Hoon asked.

“I don’t know,” Kyu Hyun shrugged his shoulder. He never thinks that Victoria would be in Paris. He just wanted to come to have a look at the city she loves. Just then, he saw a familiar figure walking out the bakery just two shops besides the café. He stood up and ran towards her.

Victoria almost screamed when she felt that someone grabbed her arm. When she saw the person standing right in front of her, she couldn’t react. She just stood there, staring at him just like what he did.

“I miss you,” Kyu Hyun hugged Victoria and whispered into her ears. “I miss you.”

Jung Hoon stood behind Kyu Hyun. He didn’t stop Kyu Hyun from hugging Victoria on the street. He knew how much he had went through these five years. Even if Kyu Hyun’s popularity is high, he is still a normal man who just wanted to be in a normal relationship with his loved one.

“Let’s go to the café,” Jung Hoon told Kyu Hyun who was still hugging Victoria even after a while.

Kyu Hyun grabbed Victoria’s hand and walked back to the café they were at just now. As much as Victoria tried to free her hand from Kyu Hyun, she couldn’t win over a man’s power. She gave up after trying a few times and went to the café with them. Jung Hoon left both of them at the corner of the café and sat alone at a table not quite far away from them.

“Long time no see,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria.

“Yea,” Victoria smiled awkwardly.

“I should have known that you will be in Paris. After all, it’s your dream city,” Kyu Hyun said and looked at Victoria. “How are you?”

“Fine,” Victoria replied. “I heard that you’re having your concert here.”

“I am,” Kyu Hyun told her. “Can you come?”

“What?” Victoria asked him.

“Can you come to my concert?” Kyu Hyun asked her.

Victoria didn’t answer Kyu Hyun’s question. She wasn’t sure what to say to him. Or worst, she didn’t know if she should go to his concert as an ex-girlfriend, a friend or just a fan.

“I wish you can come,” Kyu Hyun told her.

“When is it?” Victoria asked him.

“This Saturday,” Kyu Hyun answered. He took out a ticket from his wallet and passed it to Victoria. Though Victoria didn’t tell Kyu Hyun if she would be going or not, but at least she didn’t reject at all. Thinking about this made Kyu Hyun smiled even wider.

A/N: New chapter updated! And congratulations to f(x) for winning No.1 on the music shows~ Chukahae~ And honestly I'm not really happy over the fact that SM is debuting another girl group next month. f(x) hasn't got their solo concert and an official fanclub name but SM just decided to debut a new girl group. Sigh. I wish SM could treat f(x) better. Anyway, so Kyu Hyun and Victoria finally met up~ Yay! Will update as soon as I have time to do so. Annyong~