Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

A week passed since Kyu Hyun asked Ki Bum to look for information about Victoria’s step-father. When Kyu Hyun received Ki Bum’s text message, asking him to meet at the café not far away from JS Entertainment, he excused himself to leave for a while and asked Jung Hoon to stay with Victoria. When Kyu Hyun sat down opposite to Ki Bum, he was given a thick envelope.

“This is all the information of the man,” Ki Bum told Kyu Hyun. “Who is he?”

“He’s Victoria’s father,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Then why do you want to have his information?” Ki Bum asked. “You can just ask Victoria.”

“He is in Taiwan all these years?” Kyu Hyun didn’t answer Ki Bum’s question.

“Yes. He owns a factory in Taiwan. Small scaled but profitable,” Ki Bum told Kyu Hyun. “Yah! You haven’t answered my question.”

“Victoria was physically abused by him when she was seven years old. Her mother suffered mental problems since then and ended up committing suicide,” Kyu Hyun summarised Victoria’s past in two sentences. “Where is he staying at now?”

“Why?” Ki Bum raised his eyebrows. “What do you want to do to him?”

“Nothing. I just want to ask him some questions,” Kyu Hyun replied him. “Address.”

“I’ll send it to your phone,” Ki Bum drank his cappuccino and left.

Kyu Hyun walked back to JS Entertainment after Ki Bum left. He found Victoria falling asleep on the couch in the recording room he always used. He squatted down and watched her sleep. After a while, Victoria woke up and caught Kyu Hyun staring at her.

“Did you have a nice sleep?” Kyu Hyun smiled at her.

“When did you come back?” Victoria asked him.

“About ten minutes ago,” Kyu Hyun looked at the clock on the wall. “What do you want to eat for dinner?”

“Anything,” Victoria smiled at him.

After Kyu Hyun packed his stuff into his bag, he and Victoria went to a Korean restaurant. Some of the customers recognised Kyu Hyun and requested to take photos with him. They even congratulated Kyu Hyun and Victoria for being together.

“When is your next concert?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun while waiting for the food to be served.

“Next month in Japan,” Kyu Hyun replied. “You’re going with me.”

“Why?” Victoria asked.

“Secret,” Kyu Hyun placed his index finger at his mouth and made the quiet sign.

“Araso,” Victoria didn’t continue asking since the food is served.

Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria’s reaction. He wouldn’t tell her about his plan when they are in Japan. He wanted to give her a surprise. He couldn’t wait to see how she would react after receiving his surprise. After the dinner, they went to Hongdae to have a date as Kyu Hyun suggested. Though Victoria was against Kyu Hyun’s suggestion at first but in the end she gave in. Fans spotted them but didn’t disturb their date. They understood that Kyu Hyun just wanted to enjoy his date with Victoria without being disturbed. They just watched the couple having their date from aside. Kyu Hyun and Victoria visited some clothing shops and had supper at a café before headed back to Kyu Hyun’s apartment. Though their date at Hongdae was short but both of them felt happy and satisfied. They were like any normal couple. Kyu Hyun isn’t the famous singer and Victoria isn’t the famous novel. They are just Cho Kyu Hyun and Victoria Song who are in love.

A/N: Been repeating watching MAMACITA on Youtube since it first released. I just love it! The whole album is totally daebak! I really hope they are winnning on the music shows this week. Super Junior fighting! And I'm currently having one week of semester break but gosh I still have to study for two tests happening next week. Sigh. University life is really a torture. Enjoy reading this new chapter and don't forget to increase the view for MAMACITA! Annyong~