Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

When Victoria walked into Chang Min’s company, she heard some of the female employees discussing about the music industry, something she wasn’t interested in. But she still listened to their conversation while she waited outside Chang Min’s office for Chang Min to finish his meeting. After a while, she realised that they were talking about Cho Kyu Hyun who came back with his new album.

“Who is Cho Kyu Hyun?” Victoria asked one of the employees.

“Unnie, you don’t know who is Cho Kyu Hyun?” Seo Hyun, the employee Victoria asked stared at her in surprise. “He’s a solo singer and one of the best.”

“I’m not into idols,” Victoria responded.

“But still,” Seo Hyun said. “I mean which Korea citizens don’t know who Cho Kyu Hyun is.”

“I don’t,” Victoria shrugged her shoulders. When she saw people leaving Chang Min’s office, she excused herself and went into Chang Min’s office.

“I thought you are busy working on your new book?” Chang Min looked at Victoria.

“I am but Jae Joong oppa called me,” Victoria replied. “He asked us to go to his restaurant tonight.”

“Did he say why?” Chang Min asked.

“Nope. I was hoping that you know why,” Victoria answered his question.

“He didn’t tell me,” Chang Min said. “I’ll just keep my stuff and then we are good to go.”

A while later, Chang Min and Victoria left to Jae Joong’s restaurant at Myeong-dong. When they arrived at the restaurant, they saw Yun Ho and Jun Su.

“Where is Jae Joong oppa?” Victoria asked Yun Ho.

“In the kitchen,” Yun Ho poured himself a glass of red wine. “Vic, want to have some red wine?”

“No thanks,” Victoria told Yun Ho.

“Why did Jae Joong hyung gather us here?” Chang Min asked.

“He said he wants to introduce someone to us,” Jun Su answered.

“Who is it?” Chang Min asked.

“I’ve no idea,” Jun Su replied.

Later on, Jae Joong walked out from the kitchen with another two men. Victoria recognised one of the two men as Park Jung Su, an old friend of Jae Joong and Yun Ho but she didn’t recognise the other man.

“Hyung, who is he?” Jun Su asked Jung Su.

“I’m Cho Kyu Hyun,” Kyu Hyun introduced himself. He had heard about Jung Su’s friends for couple of times but never had a chance to meet them. So Jung Su set up a meeting to introduce him to his friends.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kim Jun Su,” Each of them introduced themselves but what caught Kyu Hyun’s attention is Victoria, the only female among them.

“Ever heard of Song Qian?” Jae Joong asked Kyu Hyun when they were eating the food prepared by Jae Joong.

“A novelist,” Kyu Hyun responded.

“She’s Song Qian,” Jae Joong pointed at Victoria who was chatting with Jun Su and Chang Min.

“Is she dating Chang Min?” Kyu Hyun asked Jae Joong.

“No. More like siblings,” Jae Joong replied. “Are you interested in her?”

“She’s special,” Kyu Hyun answered and looked at Victoria. Jae Joong and Jung Su exchanged glance when they heard Kyu Hyun’s response. 

(A/N: Chapter 2 is out~ What do you guys think about the storyline so far? :D)