Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

The concert in Paris is indeed successful but fans were curious about the girl Kyu Hyun was talking about. As they recalled, Kyu Hyun didn’t have any dating rumours all these years except five years ago with Victoria. They started to guess that the girl Kyu Hyun mentioned in the concert is Victoria. When the fan cafe is filled with questions and guesses, the two characters involved in it were having a good time in the restaurant.

“When are you going back to Seoul?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“I’m going back when you are going back,” Kyu Hyun smiled while answering her question.

“I’m serious,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun. “Aren’t you having a concert in Taiwan soon?”

“I’m not leaving Paris without you,” Kyu Hyun reminded Victoria. He couldn’t remember how many times he had tried to convince Victoria to go back to Seoul with him but she rejected him all the time. “Jung Su hyung keeps asking me when I am going back with you.”

“I just don’t know if it is the right time to go back now,” Victoria said.

“Are you worried about my fans’ reactions?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Yes,” Victoria nodded her head. She remembered that during the concert, fans were whispering around to guess about the mystery girl who left Kyu Hyun. She wondered how they would react if they realised that the girl was none other than Victoria.

“Let’s face it together,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

***********************************************************************************************

A week later, Kyu Hyun flew back to Seoul with Victoria together with his manager Jung Hoon. When they appeared in the airport, fans were already at the airport. Kyu Hyun frowned. None of the fans are supposed to know about his schedule. Reporters gathered around the three of them. Kyu Hyun embraced Victoria to protect her from the reporters and fans.

“Kyu Hyun sshi, are you and Victoria sshi getting back together?”

“Victoria sshi, what is your comment on the recent confession did by Kyu Hyun sshi during his concert in Paris?”

“Kyu Hyun sshi, are both of you planning to get married soon?”

“Kyu Hyun sshi, why did you choose to confess in your Paris concert?”

“Victoria sshi, why did you break up with Kyu Hyun sshi back then?”

None of them gave any answers to the reporters’ never ending questions. All they wanted to do is to leave the airport immediately. Jung Hoon tried his best to protect both Kyu Hyun and Victoria. When he saw Jung Su’s car, he instructed both of them to approach Jung Su’s car. After all three of them got into the car, Jung Su fled from the scene, leaving reporters and fans behind.

“How do they know that I’m coming back today with Victoria?” Kyu Hyun asked Jung Su.

“Some fans spotted you at Paris airport,” Jung Su told Kyu Hyun. “Victoria, long time no see.”

“Annyonghaseyo,” Victoria greeted Jung Su.

“Kyu Hyun, it’s best if you have a conference with the reporters,” Jung Su told Kyu Hyun.

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun responded.

“Is it bad?” Victoria asked Jung Su. She didn’t want to ruin Kyu Hyun’s career.

“Don’t worry,” Jung Su told Victoria. “Leave it to us.”

“I told you,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria. Even if everyone else is against their relationship, they still have others who are willing to help them no matter what. And Jung Su is one of those who would offer his help, always. 

A/N: Hi! I'm back to update a new chapter~ Semester 2 is really no jokes. One writing assignment to be due in two weeks time and a written test is happening next week. Of course I won't be going hiatus unless I really can't cope with my works. Anyway, enjoy this chapter~ Annyong~