Beg

Anyber Scenarios

“I. Am. Going. To. Slaughter. You. Kris. Wu.” Were the only words Kris’ girlfriend spoke as he approached her. He had been so busy with his schedule that he had completely forgotten the plans he had made to meet up with the small blonde girl. And when he did remember everybody and their mothers suddenly needed to tell him something, or get his approval, or in Xiumin’s mom’s case a confirmatory “I promise your son is eating.”

He knew he should’ve started explaining everything to her but he knew Amber wouldn’t be listening to his explanation. And honestly he was a bit happy about that she wouldn’t because it would all seem like a bunch of excuses, because honestly who would expect Suho would need approval of his leadership skills at that very moment. No, there was only one thing he could do at that moment.

Beg for forgiveness.

“Amber.” He started reaching out to take a hold of her, because he knew just how much she liked it when he held onto her. But she maneuvered herself out of his reach so that his fingertips just scraped along the side of her hoodie.

“Don’t Amber me Kris Wu! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you? Two hours! Two!” She exclaimed while crossing her arms across her chest and pressing her lips into a firm line. Looking at her like that made Kris want to smile, but he had to bite it back because it was hardly the appropriate moment to be fanboying over how cute his girlfriend looked when she was mad.

“I know and I’m sorry. But you know I wouldn’t do it on purpose. I mean…you know I love spending time with you.” He started but she just glared at him and turned to leave with a huff letting him know she wasn’t going to be putting up with his attempts at buttering her up. Realizing she was about to leave Kris quickly caught her and held onto her and buried his face into the warmness of her neck.

“Let me go now Kris.” She protested and tried to pull herself out of his grasp, but he only tightened his hold on her and pressed his face further into her neck. Her scent was addictive to him, and he tried not to get too caught up in it as he spoke into her neck. “Not until you forgive me.”

She struggled a bit more before sighing and relaxing in his arms, and just like that Kris knew he was forgiven. “Fine! But you’re gonna be making up for this! I expect something really nice by the time the day is done!” “Anything for you.” Kris replied finally lifting his head from her neck with a victorious smile, suddenly really happy that she couldn’t see his smile since he still held her in a back hug.

“I wanted a new snapback anyway. Ooo, I was wanting some new kicks too, but that jacket I showed you online was really cool too.” She seemed to be getting lost in her list and was speaking more to herself than to him by that moment. Laughing lightly at how cute she was he pressed a quick kiss to her cheek “Stop being so cute. Or I’ll just buy you everything.”