Beach Side

Anyber Scenarios

A/N: Really Short Vague Drabble


A light grin formed on Amber’s face as she stood beside the ocean. The cool ocean breeze blowing softly so that her hair fell onto her face no matter how many times she pushed it off. Still she was happy, it’d been a while since she had last stood so close to the ocean, and even longer since she’d been there with someone else.

“Amber! It’s cold! Why are we here?!” pouted Yuri, her arms wrapped around herself in a feeble attempt to shield herself from the cool air. With a smile Amber opened her arms toward her, only to end up grinning in amusement as Yuri all but waddled over to her. Wrapping her arms around her Amber chuckled “Yah Yuri, it’s not that cold at all!”

Yuri huffed into Amber’s chest, loosely wrapping her arms around her waist. “You don’t feel the cold because for some freakish reason you’re always warm. Stop being warm!” Laughing lightly Amber shook her head in amusement, and lifted a hand to affectionately pat Yuri’s hair. “If I wasn’t warm, who would warm ya up?”

Amber felt her grin widen as she looked down at her girlfriend, waiting for her response. With a pout, Yuri hummed a bit, before finally letting out a defeated sigh. “Fine, you can be warm…but you’re only allowed to keep me warm, no one else! Got that?”

Chuckling softly Amber pressed her lips against Yuri’s forehead, “Why would I look for someone else to warm up, when the only one who fits so perfectly in my arms is you?” Yuri’s face turned a light pink as she once again buried her face into Amber’s chest and muttered. “You’re so cheesy.”