Weddings, Man

Anyber Scenarios

A/N: Both Amber and Leo are a little Out of Character cause it's their wedding day and i'd like to think Amber would be as giddy as anyone else.  


Amber took in a shaky breath in a feeble attempt to calm her nerves. Her palms were sweaty but she couldn’t bring herself to unclench them, knowing full well that if she did they would begin to shake. She couldn’t believe it was actually happening. After weeks upon weeks of rushed meetings, shopping, flower viewings, and cake sampling, the day had finally arrived. Her wedding day. Well hers and Leo's (though she often about how no one would really care about him since one, she was the bride and everyone knows that weddings are all about the bride. And two, it would be the first time she wore a dress out in public).

Standing before a full length mirror she looked herself over. She had to admit she looked good, so different from the usual tomboy people knew her as. And all of it was thanks to Ailee and Min who had taken it upon themselves to give her the best wedding make over ever and they’d done a kick job if she did say so herself. Her short black hair was perfectly styled and her make up carefully applied. But what really took the cake was the beautiful white dress that flowed around her. It was almost surreal seeing herself in that dress. She had honestly never thought she’d ever find someone who would want to spend the rest of their life with her. But yet there she was in that white dress that had been carefully picked out by her friends and her grandmother. Except for the veil, no the veil was far more special than anything else since it had been the same one her mother had used for her own wedding and it was the only part of her gown that had survived without yellowing.

She let out another shaky breath while carefully running her fingers over the veil, subconsciously wondering if her mother had been just as nervous as she was. She wished she had asked her earlier but her mother had been on the verge of tears when she saw her that she had forgotten to ask.

Just as her thoughts were starting to stray the door to the waiting chamber was thrown open, letting in a rather unexpected guest. It took her a moment to process who it was before she let out a light yelp and scrambled to hide behind a full length mirror. “Leo!” she gasped out while clutching to the sides of the mirror stand in surprise. “Get out!”

But he seemed to have gone into shock as well because he just stood there gazing at her. “You…wow” he finally spoke causing her cheeks to flare up. “You need to leave now!” she cried out again doing her best to hide her entire frame behind the mirror while still peeking out at him.

“I needed to see you…”

“No! You’re going to ruin ev-“

Ignoring her protests he began to walk closer to her despite the rather girlish squeal that escaped her lips. (One that she would never admit to.) A soft smile formed itself on his face as he moved to take a better look at her. “Yah! You can’t see me!” “Sure I can, you’re right here.” He spoke teasingly while his hand shot out to take a hold of her hand. But she was too quick and quickly maneuvered herself away so that his fingers only grazed her dress. Taking her move as a challenge he proceeded to chase her around the small room, enjoying the bright giggles that left her lips every time she managed to avoid his grasp.

When he had finally cornered her and began to make his way toward her, much like a predator would stalk its prey before pouncing. “Stop Leo!” she laughed while mentally trying to think of a way out. “If Ailee or Min find you here they’ll”

“Leo! What on earth do you think you are doing?!” echoed throughout the room causing them both to direct their attention to the doorway where their intruder stood. Hands crossed across her chest and feet tapping impatiently on the floor, Ailee glared at Leo waiting to hear his response. “I…uh…” he began but she was having none of it. “I…uh…” she repeated mockingly “uh yeah get out.”

Sighing in defeat he turned to look at Amber one more time. “We’ll finish this later.” He chuckled lightly before continuing “And tonight by my-beautiful-to-be-bride you’re not escaping me.”

At his words Amber’s face lit up once again and she opened to say something but Ailee stomped across the room and all but shoved him out. Waiting to be scolded for messing up her hair and for letting him in the room, Amber smiled sheepishly her hand going up to rub the back of her neck as Ailee turned around. But when she did Ailee gave her a bright grin and said “Guess we all know whose getting lucky tonight.” 

"SHUT UP!"