Some Help

Anyber Scenarios

A/N: Alright, hello everyone, as some of you who follow my anyber scenarios blog on tumblr may know, i've added an admin to the page to help me get drabbles out while I work on my "Where'd You Go?" fanfic. She'll be posting stories everyonce in a while and to give her credit where it's due i'll be taggig out posts with our admin names. for example she wrote this following drabble so I'll be tagging it Admin Stitch. Please do support her as you have supported me and the anyber pages, thank you all!-Admin T.J 


“Amber please you need to help me! You are my best friend and you are a girl. Who else am I supposed to ask? Come on what would it cost you?”

Rolling her eyes, Amber watched Henry unamused. This was supposed to be a fun day with her best friend getting some boba and just goofing off. Of course she was just asking for too much. She should have known he was going to do this again, not that the first twenty times she said no made a difference, “Seriously Henry? Have we not gone through this already? I don’t have any advice for you. Just do whatever you want. You are the one that likes this girl, so shouldn’t you figure it out?”

The puppy dog eyes are put for display as Henry leans in closer to her with his bottom lip putted out, “Please, I don’t want to mess this up with her. She deserves the best and if I just do it you know I am just going to mess it up. How about it, hu? Will you help your poor ol’ friend catch the woman of his dreams?”

Looking at the boba swirling at the bottom of her milk tea, Amber takes a sip hoping that she could simply choke on one of the gummy black balls. She wasn’t so lucky. Running a hand through her hair she refuses to look at him anymore for she knew if she looked into his eyes one more time she would give in, she was weak when it concerned Henry.

“Come on little dove, please”

Wide eyed she looks up at Henry surprised by the nickname and the warm honey eyes staring back at her. The only person that called her that was Luna and that began just about a month ago when she found out about the little crush she had for Henry. Something about being innocent and adorable when it pertained to Henry.

Shaking slightly in her seat she chuckles nervously and stands up taking her boba with her, “Yeah I’ll text you later. I have to go.” Making a dash for the door she makes her escape not being able to believe that she was going to be the source for Henry to get some girl. She really was doomed.

After a week of Henry’s constant begging for the list she had promised, she finally caved and gave him the last piece of her heart. Handing it over with a few ideas and sure-fire ways to win any girls’ heart.  Then, nothing. Not another word from him, just radio silence.

“Should have seen that coming, huh?” Amber shook her head pulling her hat off and messing with her hair. Sighing she threw herself down on the couch. Closing her eyes she still muttered words of encouragement to both herself and to the lucky girl that Henry had been courting. Despite her broken heart, she was still his friend.  It must have been going really well if he didn’t even have the time to respond to her text messages.

~baby, baby, baby oooh~

Henry’s personal ringtone rings across the room making her heart beat in double time. Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes for a second trying to control her racing heart. Relax Amber. It is just him thanking you and to tell you how well your suggestions worked on his new girlfriend. Groaning slightly at her own thought process she finally opens the text message, but all it reads is an address and the words {see you there in twenty}.

Not completely understanding what was going on she looks up the address, mostly out of curiosity, just to find out it’s a local park. Fighting an internal battle with herself, she runs a hand through her hair, wondering if she should in fact go and meet him. Staring at her phone she sits there hoping that an answer will come to her. Growling she stands up and goes into her room changing into something that was not sweatpants.

Deeming herself ready she grabs her wallet, keys, and cellphone locking the door to her home and heading to the park. Dragging her feet the entire way she keeps seeing that beautiful girl with long hair and the perfect Coca-Cola bottle body waiting on Henrys’ arm. Her face shifting to every girl Henry had ever said was hot or y in front of her.

“Amber!”

Searching for the source of the person calling her name, she sees Henry waving his arms over his head with a bright smile. Chuckling at his antics she shakes her head making her way over to him. “Hey,” Amber smiles softly at the other keeping her hands in her pockets.

“Hey I’m glad you came. So you ready?” Raising her eyebrows at his questions, “Ready? For what?” Hoping that her nightmare was not about to come true and that he was going to introduce his girlfriend to her she finds herself under Henry’s arm with her hair being ruffled after pulling her cap off, “Aigoo! Always the jokester now aren’t we? Come on I want to get some cotton candy!”

Pushing him away, Amber growls under her breath taking her hat back from his grasp, “What are you talking about? Are you crazy?” Slipping her hat back on, she raises an eyebrow at him waiting for a response.

Henry simply slips an arm around her shoulder and pulls her along with him “The carnival is this way. Did you already forget about our date?” Her eyes widen at his words, date? Trying to think back as to when she had agreed to go on a date with him, not that she was complaining, she comes up blank. Maybe he was confused, right?

As the night progressed she began to relax more, for no one had come to join them. The pretty girl with the long hair and Coca-Cola bottle body never appeared. And this date she was on was not so bad.

Smiling to herself she hadn’t even realized Henry had left her side. Walking around lost in her thoughts she is stopped when her friend Luna comes out of nowhere handing her a bouquet of flowers, “Hu, Luna? What are you doing her? What is this for?”

Without a word Luna just laughs before waving and taking off into the crowd. Scrunching her nose up in confusion she laughs, “Isn’t she acting weird Henry?” Looking over she finally realizes that he is not beside her. Calling for him she looks around only she can’t seem to find him. Growling under her breath she begins to look for a way out pissed to just have been left alone without a word with flowers in hand. As she is passing by the cotton candy stand her phone goes off. Seeing Luna’s name she answers it immediately, “Hey Luna. Where are you? Henry frickin ditched me, so I’m by myself at this stupid carnival. Also what is up with the flowers?”

A chuckle is her response, “Read the note Amber” and the resounding click.

“Wah? Note? What note? Yah Luna!” Frustrated she looks around trying to find a note, digging through her pockets wondering if she put something inside them, there is still nothing to be found. Growing more and more frustrated with the situation she finally gets a proper look at the flowers that Luna had handed her. Seeing a folded paper nestled between the flowers she takes it opening it up to find a list with things to do.

1.     Eat cotton candy

2.     Play the water shooting game

3.     Ride the Ferris Wheel

Must be done in this exact order.

-Your Secret Admirer

Confused even more she shakes her head and stuffs the paper in her back pocket. What was exactly going on? With a sigh she swallows her pride and walks over to the cotton candy vendor. Moving to pay for the cotton candy shaped heart the man behind the cart shakes his head telling her it has already been taken care of.

Must be the person from the note. With a shrug she begins to munch on the cotton candy as she moves on to the water shooting game, thankfully there was only one. Walking over she sits down placing the flowers and cotton candy together. Smiling awkwardly at the girl behind the counter.

“Oh! Is it time? Are you Amber?” Confused as to how the girl knows her she nods in affirmation, “Yeah I am, um how do you know me?” The young girl just shakes her head and gestures to the water gun, “No reason please go ahead and play. The game has already been paid for”

All the more confused by the situation she sighs and shoots at the target hoping to get out of there. This was getting ridiculous. Why was she even following the stupid note anyways? And where had Henry run off to? Angry at the possibility that he had left her to see his new girlfriend she glares at the target and is surprised when the bell dings announcing her win.

“Here you are! You are one lucky girl Amber” With a wink the young girl hands her a giant stuffed bear with a note attached to its chest. Taking the bear she looks at the girl, “What do you mean? Shouldn’t the prize be a lot smaller? I don’t know like a beany baby or something.”

The young girl shrugs with a giggle as she moves on to help the next round of people. Amber looks at the bear once more and reads the small note: I’ll see you by the Ferris Wheel.

Looks like her secret admirer struck once more. Struggling to carry everything with her she puts the cotton candy in between the flowers and the flowers in one hand as she wraps both arms around the giant bear. Happy when she finally arrives at the Ferris Wheel she hears someone chuckle before lifting the bear away from her, “Sorry I guess I didn’t calculate how much I was giving you”

As the bear is being set down she sees Henry behind it, “Henry? What the hell?” Hitting him with a glare she crosses her arms with difficulty since the flowers are still in her hand, “Idiot, where did you run off to?”

Henry does nothing more, but smile and rub the sore spot on his arm where Amber had hit him. Shaking his head he gestures to the Ferris Wheel, “Come on, this is the best part.” Taking her arm he pulls her onto the bench for the Ferris Wheel, “Yah! You didn’t answer my question!”

Once more Henry does nothing more, but chuckle while putting an arm around her shoulders, “All will be answered in due time. Just trust me”

Looking away from him as he pulls her closer to him she looks out into the distance holding onto the flowers for some form of support. After getting off the ride she quickly moves away from his arms breathing in some fresh air. Anything to just call her raising heart. Stop it Amber!

Berating herself she finally turns around to face Henry and tell him goodbye knowing that she can’t be around him much longer without her feelings being put on display for the whole world to see, but instead she finds Henry much closer than anticipated. Taking a step back, Henry wraps an arm around her waist and smiles softly, “Did you finally figure it out? I did what you told me to do”

There it was the moment she was dreading. Pulling away from his arms she tries to keep a straight face and hide the fact that she is shaking, “Oh did you? She said yes I’m guessing cause why wouldn’t she right? Well I’m happy for you Henry, but I really need to go. I-I have things to do, so I’ll see you later.”

Taking off across the carnival and towards the exit she can hear Henry calling after her. Shaking her head she runs even faster just trying to get away from this nightmare. Although she knew this was coming she just did not want to face the reality of the situation.

“Amber stop!” Henry finally catches up to her and he pulls her to a stop and turning her to face him, “I did what you told me to do to you! I like you Amber!”

Wide eyed she looks at Henry and shakes her head trying once more to get out of his arms with little success, “Stop it Henry, don’t play with me. I don’t know who told you or if you found out about my crush on you, but this is sick. Just let me go and get back to your new girlfriend that you were too busy to text me this entire week for.”

“Amber!” still struggling to get away from him Amber is surprised when Henry’s lips are pressed against her own. Slowly relaxing under his lips, she kisses him back for what felt like an eternity. As they pull back from each other Henry smiles softly at Amber kissing her forehead, “Now who is the idiot? Don’t you remember what you told me? Be their friend. Get them their favorite flowers and candy if you can. Surprise her with something she would never expect. End the night with something sweet and calm”

Slowly it all starts to make sense to her. Everything that had happened today. The flowers, the cotton candy, the giant teddy, and even the Ferris Wheel. Looking at Henry as he continues to hold her face in his hands, “Oh”.

“Yeah, oh” With a chuckle Henry moves in and presses his lips once more against his best friend turned girlfriend.