She's Mine

Anyber Scenarios

Sometimes Henry really hated the fact that he wasn’t a “rapper”. Especially so when he had to sit back and watch his girlfriend run around a stage, performing happily with two other SM Rappers. Both of whom were heavily shipped with his girl. Whatever happened to the days when the only boy she was shipped with was himself? (He had always denied Key and Amber’s ship simply because he knew Key was definitely not Amber’s type. And well the Haeber shippers were pretty much grasping at strands of hope.) No longer did the fans chant, Henber! No instead they cheered for Krisber.

Henry pressed his lips into a firm line as he watched Amber run around Kris like the ball of hyperactivity she was. Even though he never worried about Key, Kris was a different story. He was everything the short girl ever claimed to like. But the worst part was, he wasn’t anything like he was, so that either meant she didn’t like him as much as she said, or she lied about what her ideal type was. Quite frankly he would prefer it be the latter.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity to the blonde haired boy, the song finished and the rapping trio made their way off the stage. Amber barely had the chance to jump of the last step when he grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her away from the two other boys who only stood there for a moment in surprise.

“Henry!” Amber finally spoke in surprise, she opened to say more, but before she could even get a sound out, Henry was pushing her into a small room. “A supply closet really?” she finally asked as he checked to make sure no one saw them go in.

“Is that really what you’re gonna say to me? I haven’t seen you in months!” Henry protested once he had closed the door behind them, again pressing his lips into a firm line. Amber could only laugh out while she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Right, right, it should be something more along the lines of ‘oh my love! It’s been ever so long since I’ve seen you! Quick hold me or I think I shall faint!’”

Despite his earlier jealousy Henry couldn’t help but crack a smile at her words. That’s what he loved about Amber, she always knew what to say to make him forget what was bothering him. And he was just lucky enough that she could make him laugh at the same time. Snaking his arms around her waist he rested his forehead against hers “Hmm I think you’ll faint much more quickly because I’m holding you.”

“You’re so stupid.” She grinned and quickly ran her hands up to tangle her fingers in his golden locks and tugged him down into a kiss. He wasted no time pulling her closer into his arms while at the same time attempting to deepen the kiss. Taking more control of the situation he pushed her up against the wall, lifting her so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

“God I miss this.” He spoke in between quick kisses, his hands now resting on her hips. “Talk later. Kiss now” was his response, and the only signal he needed to push his tongue into . Slowly he trailed his hands underneath her shirt enjoying the warmness of her skin, which was already coated in a thin layer of sweat from her performance. His hands began to explore her body, but not once did he break away from her sweet lips, until she pushed him back a bit for air.

He was about to tug down her pajama like eggplant pattern pants when a rough knock on the door startled them, making them both freeze. After a few moments a deep voice they both recognized as Chanyeol’s spoke out. “Um Henry- sunbae, I know you’re busy. But your manager is looking for you…oh and Amber…Victoria Nuna is calling you too…”