A Good Time

Anyber Scenarios

Hope you all enjoy! Sorry for the lag on my other fic, but it's finals week and boy are they killing me.-Admin TJ


Amber couldn’t wait to dig into the strawberry patbingsu she had just bought. She’d been craving some the whole week, and now that it was Friday she had decided to reward herself with the frozen treat. As soon as the waiter set the large bowl in front of her, started to water. But it looked so pretty and delicious she knew he had to share it on Instagram so that all of her friends and fans could be jealous.

Quickly pulling out her phone she prepared to snap the picture only to see someone stab the ice cream a couple of times, mixing the ingredients together and effectively making it lose its attractiveness. Her jaw dropped before she quickly jerked her face up to see the grinning face of the culprit.

“You’re supposed to mix it up” the other replied and let himself sit across from her. Without waiting for her to respond he shoved a large amount of ice cream into his mouth. Amber finally snapped out of her shock and glared at the other.

“Hey!” she protested.

“Oh yeah never said hi huh?”

Amber felt her jaw drop once more, really? He was going to play stupid? How could he just ruin her next post, ruin her mood and steal her ice cream?! Oh no she wasn’t going to put up with that, just who did Scott think he was? She was about to protest again but Scott lifted a hand up to silence her.

“Relax, you’re supposed to share these you know. I mean you don’t wanna get fat right?”

Clenching her jaw and her fist, Amber glared at him for a bit before finally speaking through her teeth. “. You.”   

Instantly a bright grin took over the other’s features, and he leaned forward so that he was closer to her before giving her a playful wink.

“You shouldn’t threaten me with a good time.”