Supernatural Kind of Night

Anyber Scenarios

 “Why are we watching this?” James asked his fingers running slowly through Amber’s short hair while they sat huddled together on her couch. The room was pitch black around them, but the television screen was bright enough to light up the room. “Shhh!!!” Amber replied while readjusting herself on his chest, not even sparing him a glance. “This is the best part!” 

A low chuckle escaped him as he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. “This show is a waste of time. Why do you even watch it? It’s just a group of guys with overly deep voices, complaining about trust issues, while they chase after supposed ghosts. I for one vote we change the channel to something far more worthwhile.” 

“This is worthwhile!! Where else can I watch Misha Collins, Jenson Ackles, and Jared Padalecki at once? And I’ll have you know they have reason for those trust issues! Their mother died when they were just children!” She retorted, finally turning to glare at him, clearly upset that he had criticized her favorite show. 

With a smile he extended his hand out toward her, “Give me the remote Amber.” “No! I wanna watch this!” “Amber just give me the remote we’ll find something else!” “No!” she cried out moving away from him making sure to hold the remote away from him. Suddenly he lunged at her aiming to take possession of the remote, eliciting a high pitch scream from her. “JAMES! NO!” 

“Just give me the remote.” He laughed still trying to get the remote from her. “I mean it Amber Josephine Liu! If you don’t give me the remote, I will…” “Do what? I dare you to do something”, she laughed, squirming underneath him trying to both shove him off and keep the remote away from him. 

“Alright you asked for it.” And without warning he reached out, his hands moving over her stomach as he started tickling her. Immediately she started laughing, tucking herself into a ball in a feeble attempt to escape his torturous touch. “Give up?” “N-ne-nev…haha okay, okay!! Just stop!” Instantly he stopped and snatched the remote from her hands. “Was that so hard?” he asked grinning down at her. 

Pouting up at him, she crossed her arms across her chest and muttered “This episode wasn’t that great anyway.” A soft grin formed on his features “Well in that case…” he replied leaning forward to press a quick peck against her lips, before taking the remote and shutting off the T.V leaving them in total darkness. “Let’s do something else.”