Please Help

Anyber Scenarios

Hey guys I’ve had an idea for two fanfics in my head right now and I’ve had them both started but I don't think I can take on two projects like that at once. So I’d really appreciate it if you guys read through these summaries and voted on which you'd rather see/read. Thanks in advance for those of you who do.

Oh and LadyBellKim {if you read this O-O} don't worry I'll still get your special request done!

Their Story

{Loosely Based on Orange is the New Black} Amber would never say that her life had been perfect but it had been pretty darn close. She had two amazing older brothers who would do anything for her, a wealthy father who spoiled her, and a best friend who never knew that she was in love with him. But that wasn't why her life wasn't perfect, no she could live without Kris ever knowing how she felt for him, but she could never live knowing her brother Donghae's wife Jessica was cheating on him and was expecting a child that wasn't her brother's. She tried to handle the situation as calmly as she could knowing it would hurt her beloved brother, but seeing her with her lover turned out to be too much for her. In a fit of rage she attacked Jessica and beat her. The next thing she knew she was sitting in court being sentenced to three years in prison for assaulting a pregnant woman. Now she has to survive the three years and all the characters in Prison.

Pairings: No pairing is the main focus of the story but they're there. Haesica {eventually broken}, Jongyu, Krisber, Kristal {Kris/Krystal}, Sulber {one sided}, Minho/Suzy, Jessica/Jaejong, Hyuna/Hyunbin, Fan BingBing/ Daniel Henney

Main Characters: {Prison Galls} Amber Liu, Suzy, Sulli, Hyuna, Fan BingBing, Minzy, CL, Ara, Lime, and Many Many more!

Other Characters: Krystal, Jessica, Min, Ailee, Kris, Heechul, Donghae, Onew, Jonghyun, JaeJong, Leo, Minho

 

Where'd You Go?

Kris knew he was never alone, not really. Because no matter what happened he'd always be able to rely on Amber to be there. After all they had grown up together. Sure she was the daughter of his family's live in maid, but she'd been with him since she was old enough to crawl after him. But one day he was furious with his parents, how could they arrange a marriage for him without even consulting him first? He did what he always did, he called Amber. And as usual she answered and assured him she'd be with him in a few minutes. But she never showed up, not that day or that week or month or even that year. He searched for her for years even after he married Krystal, the girl his parents had chosen for him. Now two years later he gets the first hints of where she could be. To his surprise she has lost her memory and has somehow ended up under the care of the mafia!

Pairings: Main: Krisber, Side: Haeber, Sober {Soryong/Amber}, Kristal {Kris/Krystal}

Main Characters: Amber, Kris, Donghae, Soryong, Krystal

Mafia: Donghae, Soryong, Daeryong, Yixing, and More

Police: Chen, Hangeng, Siwon, and More

 

POLL IS HERE