My Cupid [3]

My Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole sat awkwardly while stealing a glance to the two love birds in front of her once in a while. She was at the Coffe Shop with Hara and Junhyung. It has been three weeks since the 'club incident' with Kim Jaejoong. And since then, the girl hadn't talked anything related to him even though sometimes Hara always tried to slip his name in every conversation.

"Are you okay Nicole?" Nicole looked up to Junhyung and shook her head with a friendly smile. "You must be tired." he continued.

"You must be tired. I'm sorry Nicole, I'm bothering you too much lately," Hara said with a guilty on her face.

"It's okay. I understand the condition both of you." both Junhyung and Hara gave her a thankful smile. Nicole smiled back and then took a sip of her cappuccino.

She stared at the couple for a while. It was Just like a dream to saw Hara and Junhyung together as a couple in front of her. When Hara told about it to her, she couldn't help but felt a bit jealous of her. Of course, she was happy that her friend finally found someone. Her friend told that it was fate that brought them together.

Fate. Something that she and Jaejoong will never have. Maybe Kim Jaejoong wasn't her destiny. She should've given up on him a long time a go. But her stubborn act keeps her believes that someday he will look at her. But in the end, it only brings pain in her heart.

Nicole and Hara took a cab to go home, declining Junhyung's ride offer since he probably has so many schedules ahead. From the corner of her eyes, Nicole could see Hara smiling and blushing to herself.

She smiled and turned her gaze to the window. Once again, she was jealous. She knew she shouldn't feel this way toward his best friend. But, why does she feel like Hara's life always full of happiness? Both of them were quite the same. Their parents had passed away, and they have been living together for a very long time until now. However, Hara always got everything she wants. Sometimes she feels like life was being unfair to her.

"You're so happy, aren't you?" Nicole asked.

Hara beamed and put her palm on her cheeks. "What do you think, Cole? Don't you think it's just too sudden that it feels like a dream?" Hara smiled shyly and clung to Nicole's arm.

"Yes... you're right. How lucky you are." Nicole replied sadly and turned her face to the outside of the window.

"Are you angry?"

"No, definitely not. I'm just wondering why my life like this?" she replied weakly and then quickly turned back to Hara. "Hara, do you think it's because of the cupid thing people say to me?"

"What do you mean?" Hara asked confused.

"You said that I'm a cupid. Didn't you? Everyone else says the same."

"So?"

"You said that if you are near me, you will get your mate, didn't you?"

"Okay stop, so, what's the point here?" Hara raised her eyebrows, still confused.

"Don't you think it makes sense? Because I always make people happy, so I can't be happy."

Hara frowned. "It doesn't make sense at all."

Nicole pouted childishly and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter