My Cupid [15]

My Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Sunday, Jaejoong went to the place he had agreed to meet Nicole. He intentionally took the bus instead of driving his car. To be honest, he was excited for today that he forgot to wear an extra layer of clothes since winter is coming. When he arrived at the gate of the amusement park, Nicole was already there, calling his name as she waved her hand. He couldn’t help to hold his smile upon seeing her smiley face, and she looked cute with her curly ponytail and floral dress.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

 

“No, it’s not the time we agreed yet.” Nicole smiled, showing her beautiful eye-smile that light up her entire face. “I’ve already bought the ticket, let’s go.”

 

“You should’ve waited for me instead so I can pay for it.”

 

“It’s not a big deal.”

 

Jaejoong nodded and smiled. “Okay, but for lunch, it’ll be my treat.”

Nicole smiled along and nodded her head. Jaejoong grabbed her hand suddenly and pulled her entering the gate. He did it so naturally, a contrary to her who stiffen because of his action.

They started off with walking around the amusement park and playing some of the flat rides. Sometimes, they’d stop to take some selfies or rest for a while.

 

“So, you like kiddie rides, no?” Jaejoong when they sat on the bench.

 

“No,” she replied, blushing under his playful gaze. “I’m an amusement pro.”

 

“I’m looking forward to it, then.”

Nicole pursed her lips before laughed along with Jaejoong. They walked back to the most crowded part of the amusement park and decided to ride the rollercoaster. Nicole insisted him to sit in the front row, and Jaejoong just followed her behind. Nicole giggled at the sight of Jaejoong being scared when the rides started to move.

And four minutes later after having an experience adrenaline rush of the roller coaster the two headed to another yet terrifying rides.

 

“Roller coasters again?” Jaejoong couldn’t hide his surprise as the girl dragged her to line up on the entrance.

 

“It’s different,” she chuckled. It was another roller coaster ride, but this one was higher and scarier than the previous one.

 

“Of course this one is worst.” Jae Joong let out his long sigh but following her as the line moved forward.

And for the rest of the day, they tried out every ride in there; mainly the extreme rides. Nicole wasn’t joking when she said she was an amusement pro. When Jaejoong looked at her, she was still lively, and it relieved him. An opposite of her, Jaejoong looked like he’d faint by any minutes.

“Are you okay?” Nicole worriedly asked while they were on their walk to the bus station.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter