Chapter 9:It's time

Because you loved me

Anonymous POV:

It is already 10.00 pm and I am at my office reading a project document that I have to sign. The room is silent except for the sound of the ticking clock.

Why didn’t he call back? He is late.

Suddenly my mobile rang and I took it immediately without looking at the caller ID.

"Yes?"

"Sir,I have done it."

"Ok. Send it by tomorrow."

I ended the call and throw the phone on to the table. Then leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes for few minutes. I felt guilty for doing this to the kids. But I have to keep them in check. They are going to be popular celebrities soon.

I am sorry guys.

Yuri POV

“I am so tired” I sighed and closed my eyes trying to relax.

We just finished our “Girls' Generation Asia Tour In to the New World” in Shanghai. It was a complete success and we were so happy to perform in different countries. It was our dream when we debut.

“Daebak” Sooyoung shouted and clapped her hands laughing like a crazy person.

“What happened to you?”

I am lying in the sofa with Sica. She is sleeping and I am back hugging her. Sooyoung is sitting in the floor leaning against the sofa. Her laptop is on the table.

SNSD Dorm

[SNSD Dorm]

“They already made a YulSic video of Birthday cake incident”

“They what? YULSIC moment? When?” I got up immediately and sat beside Sooyoung.

Yep. They did it. I don’t know how they catch that moment and the editing was so good too. Even I am mesmerized by the video. They have captured every time I looked at Sica or when we talked or hold hands.

“wow”

“Yeah! This cake incident is the funniest huh. I still can remember her face” She was laughing while clutching her stomach. I glared at her and she didn’t even notice it. Then I got a pillow from the sofa and hit her in the face. Take that idiot.

“What the hell Yuri”

“serves you right.  I still didn’t forgive you for that”

“b..but it wasn’t me. That guy did it”

“Yeah! I was going to kill both of you, but Tae and Sica stopped me. She is your own group member you idiot. How could you?”

“But it was a joke”

“No. She was embarrassed. But I talked to her and calm her down. Consider you as lucky, if she did cry, I would kill you” I still glared at her.

It was normal to prank our members when we are in dorm, but hitting with a cake in front of thousands of fans. She was so embarrassed and I talked to her while cleaning her face.

Flashback

It is the end of our Asian tour in Shanghai. The arena is filled with fans and they are chanting our names while waving banners and pink glow sticks. It was simply amazing how they welcome us even when we are not native celebrities. At the end of the show we already arranged a surprise for my Sica. It is her birthday and we thought to celebrate it with fans. After we said our goodbyes to fans Sooyoung brought the cake to the stage. I can tell that Sica is happy by looking at her. She is smiling and her eyes shining. Then she closed her eyes and made her wish. Everything was perfect at the moment. But our shikshin and that guy ruined the moment. He was a member of our dancing team. We were closed, because we practiced together every day. He took the cake from Sica’s hand and threw it to her face. Not hard. I think Sica already predicted it. She screamed her dolphin scream and ran. Before I stop others Sooyoung ran after her and hit it right in the face. I was so mad at her for not thinking about Sica. I went to her and cleaned her face with towel.

“Aish! I’ll ing kill that Shikshin. !” Sica is muttering to herself. I can see that her eyes filled with tears.

“Hey, not now Sica. When we get back to dorm, ok? Fans are looking at our every move right now. Just pretend like you don’t care. Ok?”

“Bbut. It is so embarrassing. She and that guy must be crazy. Both are so dead when I get to them”

“Yeah. I agree Sica. But remember. They are just trying to prank you. Just for fun. If you laugh it off like nothing happened fans won’t take it seriously. So please don’t make a scene now baby”

“Hmm” I finished cleaning her face as possible and caressed her hair.

“Ready?” She nodded.

“Let’s go” Others surrounded us and walked her to the front.

Just like I asked she smiled and playfully hit the guys. But did nothing more.

End of flashback

“Ok ok I agree it was bad timing. But I already apologized, Yuri” Sooyoung said pouting.

“Ya! Don’t pout. It doesn’t work for me”

“Pleeeeeeeese” She said trying to hug me.

“Get away from me you idiot” I pushed her. I am not angry with her anymore. I can understand why she did it. But I just don’t like when Sica is upset.

“Ya! That’s enough. We have to go to SM in half an hour” Taeyeon was walking past us with a bottle of water. She must have got up just now. She looked like a zombie.

“Uh Tae, why your hair look like you just had….” Before I complete my sentence a pillow hit my face.

“Don’t you dare complete that sentence Kwon Yuri” oh oh I didn’t see Tiffany. She was coming out from her room and heard me.

“Why? Do you even know what I was going to say?” I said smirking.

It was so fun to tease those two. We always tell tease them that they are dating behind our back. She blushed immediately. Huh got you.

“ah! Someone’s blushinggggggggggggggg” I said loudly and laughed. Then another pillow hit my head.

“What the..” I turned and saw Taeyeon glaring.

“We are not YULSIC you know? We are not desperate to do it everywhere. They even made videos of you”

“Ya! There are Taeny videos too” I hit her back. Within few minutes everyone was hitting one another and it was a total chaos.

“What the hell happened here?” I heard a loud voice. Yep. It was our manager Oppa. We didn’t even hear when he came. We immediately stopped hitting each other and got up.

“So, care to explain?”

“Nothing. We.. uh.. we are just playing around. Right guys?” Taeyeon asked in innocent voice. We all nodded our heads quickly.

“Yeah. It’s true” He looked at us for a minute then nodded his head.

“Ok I’ll let it go. Now get ready within 10 minute. Whoever doesn’t come within that time has to walk take a bus” He said.

“What?”

“The clock’s ticking guys. You want to argue?” He said lifting an eyebrow.

Seriously! sometimes I hate this guy.

Practice session went till 10.00 pm and we reached our dorm completely exhausted. I didn’t even change my cloths before I went to the bed.

Next morning we had a day off, so I woke up around 11.00 pm. When I walked to the kitchen I saw others there chatting. This is the only time that I have without Sica. Because she is still sleeping. 

Hmm. I think it’s time to tell others about my plan. Fighting, Yuri-ah. There are just your members. They’ll support you.

 “Hey guys” I sat in a chair and greeted others.

“Hey” Others greeted me and went back to their work.

“Um everyone. I want to talk about something” I said slowly. But no one heard me. That happens all the time. When our members are talking, they never pay attention to others. I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

“GUYS! Can you listen to me for a second” I said loudly. That caught their attention and stopped talking.

“uh! Ok thanks” I smiled nervously. Now everyone looking at me make me nervous.

“Ok. I… We … I mean”

 Aish seriously? Come on man.

“we are waiting?” Hyo-yeon said crossing her arms. I cleared my throat.

“I was thinking for a while about this and I thought I should tell you that”

I am talking gibberish. Even I can’t understand what I am saying.

“Um, sorry to interrupt. But what exactly are you talking about?” Sooyoung said. When I looked at her she smirked.

That shikshin. She already knows. But she wants to make me squirm. Dammit. Calm down Yuri-ah. Just take a deep breath and tell already.

“I want to say that I want to confess to Sica and I want to know what you think of it” I said quickly. ! I think I said it too fast.

“Huh?” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t ask me to repeat please. I want to say that I want to propose Sica and I want to know what you think of it” I said looking down. I can feel that my face getting hot and I am blushing. The room is silent for a moment then I felt someone hugged me tightly and lifted off my feet. Then I heard loud cheering.

“Finally. Congratulations” I heard those words everywhere.

“Ok so will you guys help me?”

“You have to ask girl? Hell yeah” Hyo-yeon said and gave me a high five. 

 

------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

It's time to get them together. What do you think? .... Sorry, but I used some curse words. But they are old enough to use it, right? so I think it's normal for them to use it in a conversation.

What do you think of this chapter? if you think it's not good or if you want me to change just leave a comment. I really want to know what you think..... 

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHINT!!!!