Chapter 21: I am here for you...

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

“Unni, wake up” I felt someone shook me and called my name. But I was so tired because of practices and to make it worse I couldn’t sleep until 2 am because Sica is not with me to cuddle.

“ok, but turn off the light now” I said kindly as possible turned to the other side and put a pillow to my head.

Please Seohyun, I really don’t want to shout at you now. So leave me alone.

“But we have practices in an hour and you won’t have time to take breakfast”

“I said I’ll come in a minute. Now can you go and wake up others”

It came out as harsh but I couldn’t help feel annoyed when she talks to me. I heard she turned around without saying a word.

That’s too much, Yuri-ah

I know. But I can’t help it

I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. We have to perform in KBS music bank in next week and we still have to master choreography of “oh”. Even though I don’t feel like practicing or performing, I can’t let down my group. So decided not to mourn and focus more on practices.

When I walked out of the bathroom I met Seohyun. She walked past me without saying anything or even looking at me.

Ah She must be upset

Ya! I told you to be nice to her

I turned quickly and grabbed her hand before she walk away.

“uh! Seo, I am sorry for earlier. I was too tired and sleepy” I said scratching the back of my head. I guess she believed me because I saw her smiling at me.

“It’s ok Unni. I understand”

Phew! That was close

Now, ask her something

Like what?

Uh ok got an idea

“So, you took breakfast already? Want to join me?” I saw her blush and she turned away quickly to hide it. Then cleared before answer.

“Yeah Unni”

I saw my members sitting in the table eating when I went to the kitchen and everyone looked surprised to see me and Seohyun sitting next to each other and talking. They didn’t ask anything and tried to act normally. But I saw Hyo-yeon and Taeyeon looking at us few times.

“Today we have to perform in front of teacher. Everyone ready?” Tiffany asked to break the silence. I heard Sunny and Sooyoung groaned. They went out after practices and came home late. I think they were too tired.

“Ya! Who told you to go on dates in the weekdays huh?” Hyo-yeon shouted.

“For the 1000th time we are not dating. We just went out because we wanted to relax” Sooyoung glared at Hyo-yeon. Just like others we always tease them as a couple and fight over it.

“Ha! That’s what everyone says. But I saw you two acting all lovely whenever we are not around” Yoona joined Hyo-yeon in teasing.

“Says the person act cute and blush whenever she saw a certain MC and a singer named lee Seung gi”

That did the trick. She stopped talking immediately and blushed. Everyone laughed at Yoona and start teasing her.

“So how is school stuff?” I asked Seohyun while drinking my daily ma-juice.

“It’s fine Unni. I’ll be graduating on February” She is smiling at me like I asked an important question.

Huh I didn’t realize that I don’t talk with her that much

You don’t. You spend almost every time with Sica, remember?

Thinking of Sica changed my mood completely. After our break up, she went back to her parent’s house to stay. I could only see her when we practice. I could see how much our break up affecting her. But I couldn’t do anything about it. Sica turned in to the ice princess again and didn’t talk with anyone. She only comes to practices and meetings and goes back home straight after practices. Sometimes she talked a bit with Yoona or Tiffany. But I haven’t seen her smile or act like normal cute expressions.

I really miss her smile and having her close to me

You have no choice Yuri-ah

“…. With us?” I didn’t hear that someone talked to me until I felt someone slap my shoulder.

“What?”

“Geez. What’s wrong with you? I asked if you want to go to Karaoke place after practices” Sooyoung said and put her hand around my shoulder. They always try to stay with me and drag me to Karaoke or clubs whenever we have free time.

“No Soo. You go ahead with others. I really need to rest”

“Are you sure? I don’t like to leave you alone here”

“Don’t worry Unni. I’ll be with her. W…we could hang out. Uh if you like Yuri Unni” Seohyun suddenly said beside me. I didn’t even know she walked with us until she talked. Sooyoung looked and raised one eye brow asking “what the hell is that”. I shrugged my shoulders saying I don’t know. Sooyoung didn’t ask anything, but I can tell she didn’t forget it. Because I saw she looking at us every time we talked.

Next week.....

“It’s time girls. Let’s do this” Taeyeon said and we gathered hands to chant our slogan before we go in stage.

“Right now it’s girls generation!”  I clapped and walked to the stage without looking at anyone. I didn’t want anything to distract me now. Because that short moment brought back the memories of how a certain ice princess and I do right before a performance.

Don’t worry Yuri-ah. Just relax

We performed our come back song “oh”. Fortunately we didn’t make any mistake and fan’s reaction was so good. I did good and even forgot my problems for a moment until the song came to a certain part of choreography. Sica had to stay in the middle and others gathered around her then members touch/ point Sica and walked away. I used to tickle Sica whenever I do that part and Sica shout or laugh. For the 1st time in that day I met Sica’s gaze when I walked to her. Even it was for a moment I felt so sad when I saw her expression. I couldn’t even remember how I did the dance after that. After we ended the performance I walked back to dorm, but I couldn’t stop remember her face. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t see others left dorm. Suddenly I felt someone took my hand and whispered in my ear.

“Everything is going to be ok, Yuri. I am here for you” When I looked up I saw Seohyun looking at me. She wiped my tears and hugged me tightly. For the 1st time after break up, I broke down completely and cried.

 

------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

This is a short chapter I know. "AFTER NOT UPDATING FOR MONTHS THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE US?" don't think like that... I am going for a double update today... ha! how is that?? :P good right?

soooo like usual please tell me what you think. Giving your ideas and what you think really inspire me to update soon...see you with next chapter...