Chapter 22: Confession....

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

Yuri, Where are you now? Are you ok?

I grimaced when I read the message.

Argh! I hate when she do it

But there is nothing you can do. Just few more hours ok?

I sighed for the 100th time that day and replied to the message.

I’ll be there in 5 minutes

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked inside the hotel. I knew the hotel room’s number since she text me earlier. I quickly walked to the elevator, because I didn’t want to gain attention to myself.

The worst thing could happen is reporter getting a photo of us together

When I reached there I stopped in front of the door. I am still thinking about if I should do it. But I know I don’t have another choice.

Yuri-ah, you are almost at the point of getting what you want.

Don’t give up now, you can do it

I knocked at the door and waited for her to open the door. I heard someone walked to the door and opened it.

Looks like you were waiting for me huh?

Yuri-ah, it’s time

“Hey” I smiled.

“Hi, come on in” she opened the door wider so I can walk inside. I walked past her and looked around. I think she must have arranged all this for hours, because the room was decorated with roses and candles. Just like what I did 3 years ago. That memory brought me back to the best moment of my life. I could feel my eyes starting to get teary. So I quickly stopped thinking about it and turned to the person next to me.

“You were waiting for me for long?” I said smiling. I can see she is nervous by her expression. But I choose to ignore it.

“Nope. Not for long. Let’s sit” She walked up to me and took my hand. I let it go, because I don’t want to upset her.

For now, do what you want

I sat in the couch and leaned back. I was so tired with preparing for the new album “oh”. It’s the same every time we were preparing for comeback. There are so much to do like practice choreography and songs. Our schedule is packed with radio shows, interviews and reality shows in next few weeks.

“uh.. how was your day?” She asked. I can feel she is leaning to me and she slowly caressed my hair. But I didn’t move or open my eyes.

“same old. I went to gym, then practice. But why didn’t you come today?”  

“Umm me? I .. I went to meet parents. Th..They wanted to see me”

You are lying, but I can guess what you did actually

I didn’t question because I really don’t care where she go or what she do.

“Hmm” I didn’t say anything for few minutes. I knew she asked to meet me here because she planned something today. For past few weeks I come to know lot of things about the person who made me breakup with my girlfriend and the reason for doing that. But I wanted her to confess it herself.  

“uh.. so you must be hungry. Want to take dinner now?” she said breaking the silence.

“yeah.. I am starving” I pout showing a bit of aegyo. She smiled seeing my expression and walked to the telephone for room service.  I don’t know how to bring up the subject.

Should I wait or ask now?

I sighed and walked up to her.

“so what is this all about huh?”  She startled when she heard my voice so close to her. She turned to me quickly. That’s when I saw her blush.

“w..what?”

“mmmm we could hang out in our dorm too. Why a hotel room with decorations?” I asked and raised my eyebrow.

“I.. nothing. It’s nothing. I just want you to treat you today. You were practicing hard and uh..ummm..  you had to face lot of problems… ” she said the last part in low voice that I almost didn’t heard it.

Says the person who made that mess in the 1st place

I was getting angry and I almost said that part aloud. But I shouldn’t shout now, not yet. So I turned my back to her.

“yeah, you are right”  I walked back to the sofa and she followed me. After few minutes I heard the room service knocked on the door and dinner was served. She didn’t say much after our talk, but I wanted to keep her in good mood, so I tried to joke with her and lighten the mood. That must have worked because after few minutes she began to smile and laugh at my ridiculous aegyo and jokes.

“argh I think I ate a lot today. I am full” I said patting my stomach. She smiled in return and didn’t say anything. But I know she is happy that I am enjoying this.

“so what’s next?” I asked while pouring wine for both of us. We decided to drink some wine to relax ourselves. We are not heavy drinkers so as long as we won’t get drunk it’ll be fine.

“Mmmm what do you want to do? Any special request?” She smirked and got close to me. She became braver with alcohol she drank. She never sat this close to me or talked like that before.

“oh? Like what huh?” I decide to play along.

“Mmmmmm like we have a bit fun?” she leaned more to me.

Oh no not good. Should I push her away?

No, you wait for this moment remember

But she is going to kiss me

“um.. ok ah I know. let’s watch a movie? Yeah. I am tired so it’s good” I leaned away from her.

“what? Ah ok?” she looked disappointed.

This is getting more complicated.

She is proving me that she really did it.

“Hey I need to go to the bathroom.  Can you select a movie and wait for me?” without waiting for her reply I stood up and walked toward the bathroom. When I enter I took my phone out and set it to audio recording. Then I wait few minutes there and wash my face so she won’t be suspicious. When I walked back I saw she selected my favorite movie “Twilight”. (A/N: actually it’s my favorite movie: P hope you don’t mind). I put the phone on table and leaned back in sofa.

“I played Twilight since you said you like it. Is it ok?” 

“Yeah sure. I already watched it more than 5 times. I really love Edward”

 “Hmm”

once again she sat close to me. I didn’t want to reject her twice so I decide to ignore it. For few minutes we watched the movie in silence. I wasn’t really watching it and in the corner of my eye I can see she is staring at me. Then slowly she leaned to me and put her head in my shoulder.

“What are you doing?” I didn’t push her away. But I don’t want her to get the wrong idea too.

“Nothing. You don’t like it?”

“No. you are don’t do this kind of things. So I am curious”

“That’s because I was waiting” I leaned back and turned my heard toward her. She was staring at me.

“Waiting for?”

“Someone to realize that she is making a mistake and for her to come back for me” She whispered last part. She looked so nervous and her voice was shaky. But I can tell this is the moment she was waiting all these years.

“Why you think she is making a mistake huh? Who is this person?”

She didn’t reply and looking straight in to my eyes like she is deciding whether to tell or not.

“It’s… um… Tell me Yuri. Did you ever think if another person beside Jessica Unni loves you? Another person loves you more than she loves you? Will you accept her?”

Argh! I hate when she talk about Sica

Coward! She doesn’t even have courage to confess after everything she did to break us apart

“No. I never thought about it”

“What if other person can give you more than Jessica unni. She can take care of you, love you more?”

“Still my answer is same. I don’t want anyone else”

Her eyes start filled with tears and I couldn’t look at her anymore, so I stood up.

I don’t want to hurt her, but I couldn’t let it go too.

“What if she says that she will do anything to have you?”

“Like betraying your sisters and best friends? Break up a couple so you could have her?”  At the moment I forgot everything and only thing I could see is Sica is crying and asking to break up with me. Everything that happened in past few weeks came back to me and the pain I felt at that time.  For the 1st time in my life I was so angry that I felt like I am going to hit someone.

Yuri-ah, calm down. She is still your member

But she did all this just so she could have me. How come someone become so selfish?

I heard sobbing, I knew she is crying.

“Isn’t that what you did? You broke us apart and you almost made me drop out from group” My voice was getting louder by minute and I turned to her when she didn’t reply. She was looking down and I could see her shoulders shaking.

“How could you do that to me huh? I trusted you and loved you like my own sister. How could you?”

“I… I di… I didn’t.. mmean to hurt you. I did that because I love you Yuri-ah.” She mumbled.

“You don’t love me. If you do, you won’t do that to me. If you love someone you’ll be happy knowing that person is happy. Do you know how hurt I felt? You are a selfish, Seohyun. You ruined everything”

“Don’t say that I don’t you love Yuri. I loved you since I met you as a trainee. But I didn’t have the courage to confess. Then you got close to Jessica. You two stay together all the time and I never even had a chance to show that I love you or got close to you.  What worst is I had to see all that moments and pretend to be happy. You think that’s fair?”

“But this is not the way how you deal with it Seohyun. You could have just told me or try to meet someone that truly loves you”

“Do you think I didn’t try to? I tried everything I could think of to forget you. I even tried dating another one. But I couldn’t forget you. Tell me Yuri, if it was you, will you forget it without even trying once?”

“I will confess, but not like this. I wouldn’t break them up and hurt them like this. I would talk with you and try to convince you if you told me. What you did it a lot more badly than just confessing. Don’t you think Seohyun?”

She stopped crying but she still didn’t look up.

“Do you want to know why I won’t choose you even after you promise me to do anything for me?  Answer is simple. I love Jessica. You can’t force someone to love you, Seohyun”

I think I this is enough to prove that she did it. I just have to show it to Mr. Sooman. I took my phone and checked to see if it was recorded. After saving it I put it in my pocket.

Finally, I can go back to my Sica.

Aaaaaaaaah! I miss her soo much

Ya! You saw her 2 hours ago

So? That’s too much time

I walked to the door and turned around to talk to Seohyun.

“I won’t do anything about it, Seohyun. Because no matter what you are still our maknea. Just make up your mind and forget everything. I really hope you won’t do something like this again”

I didn’t wait for her answer and walked out of the room to find my Sica.

Finally I can be with her again  

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey again!!!

ha ha finally it's over and Yul and sica can be together? what do you think? is it good or bad? 

Mmmmm I am going to be busy in next few days. So I don't know when I could update, but I try to do as soon as possible ok? pinky promise :D :P 

btw Happy valentine's day for everyone! I am still waiting for subs for Yul's dating alone ep.... :D and Sica's new event... Let's hope they will realize how much they meant to each other and how much WE value them. :) My wish is to see them together on stage or off stage... see you soon.. 

please leave a comment and subscribe... I'll reply to your comments as soon as I see it... See you soooooooon... take care