Chapter 23: Date and fun time part I

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

Year 2011

“Everyone is ready? Remember you are not alone this time. Camera crew comes with us “Taeyeon said when we gathered in the living room to headed NY.

“Yeah. By the way, where is Sica?” Sunny asked me.

“She is getting ready. Give her few minutes” I said not looking at her face.

“What exactly did you do for past 2 or 3 hours then?” Hyo said coming out of her room carrying her bag. She is smirking at me, daring me to answer.

“I.. uh”

Dammit!

“ha ha we heard everything, Yul . You don’t have to explain” Sooyoung said and merong.

“Ya! Don’t tease Yul”

Thank god! She came out at the perfect time.

I walked to her and hug her.

“Sica baby, they are teasing me”

“Aw my poor Yul. Don’t worry I am here” She quickly pecked on the lips and smiled at me playing along.

“Ok we are late. Let’s go” Taeyeon came back with her suitcase and walked toward the door.  I took Sica’s hand and followed her. When we got in to the van I saw Seohyun sitting in the back leaning against the window. But when I entered I saw glanced at me and then looked away.

I am sorry I really can’t help you, Seohyun

I didn’t want to make her more uncomfortable after what happened few months ago. Since that day she confessed and I said those things she moved out from the dorm to live with her parents. She said her parents asked to come and live with them but me and Sica knows the real reason. Sica doesn’t talk with Seohyun at all. She is still angry with her. But I can’t blame her too because she was hurting so much.

 

Flashback

When I leave the hotel after I meet Seohyun, I drove my car to the dorm to meet Sica. Just like I thought she was waiting for me in the living room. As soon as I entered she stood up and came to me. I looked at her for a minute and nodded my head answering her silent question and smile.

Yes Sica, Everything is fine now

She smiled genuinely for the first time in months. She hugged me tightly and placed her head on my shoulder. I hugged her back and kiss the crown of her head.

Finally I can smile and relax. I can show my love for her openly

End of flashback

It’s true that we planned to make Seohyun confess because there is no choice. So we pretend to argue and break up. We couldn’t meet or talk openly. That made us really upset, but we decided it’s for the best. Seohyun slowly get close to me and tried to show that I am interested in her. Final part is to make her confess. We had to wait for months until she gained confidence and asked to meet me at a hotel. I knew that’s the when she is going to confess.  You know what happened there. Next day I went to meet Mr.Sooman. I told him I took care of the situation and promised it won’t happen again. But I decided not to show the record. I didn’t want to tell him that it was Seohyun. Because no matter how angry I am with her, she is still the maknea of our group.

Since that day Seohyun changed completely. She doesn’t talk unless someone talked to her directly. I think members knew what happened too. Specially Hyo-yeon, because I saw she spend more time with her and take her out more.

“Ya, spacing out is my specially. Since when you do that?” I heard Sica said and slapped my hand.

“Since I fall in love with you” I said and gave her a cheesy smile. But unfortunately I am with my members. They start to complain and shout at my cheesy line and like usual Sica blushed.

“Yul, you are such a player and I don’t know how our ice princess fell for that” Sooyoung said and smirk.

“Even ice princess couldn’t resist my charm I guess” I said and smirked.

Take that Choi Sooyoung.

Others laughed loudly and clapped their hand.

“Arrogant much?” Taeyeon said raising one eyebrow.

“Nope. Just stating truth that everyone loves me” I said proudly and placed my hand around Sica’s shoulder. When I said that I heard a sigh and everyone become silent suddenly. I didn’t have to look to know who that is.

I don’t know what to tell or how to change her mind. It suddenly felt very awkward but Hyo-yeon quickly said something about the places we are going to visit in NY. I was looking out from window thinking when I felt Sica leaned to me.

“Don’t worry, Yul. She will get over it quickly”

“I still feel guilty Sica. Maybe we shouldn’t have done it. I was too harsh.”

“It’s not your fault ok? She needed to hear that from you. What if she did something worse and they remove you from group”

I didn’t reply and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes.

“Everything is going to be ok, Yul. I am here” Sica whispered beside me.

…………………………………….

I am lying down on the couch with my head in Sica’s lap. She is caressing my hair while watching a program on a tv. All members gathered in the living room to hang out. Manager Oppa booked one room for each but we decided to stay like in our dorm. Therefore he got us a suit with multiple rooms.

“arrrgh! It’s so boring. Why we can’t go out even when we don’t have a schedule for a week”  I feel really frustrated when we had to stay in the hotel all the time when we go to another country.

“Don’t act like a kid, Kwon Yuri. You know perfectly the reason for that. Deal with it” Taeyeon said and smacked my head. Yes. She was sitting beside us watching tv.

These days Taeyeon spend more time with members than Tiffany. I don’t know what happened between them. But both are grumpy and snapped at everyone.

“What’s wrong with you, Taeyeon. She is just telling the truth. Don’t shout like that” Sica replied.

Oh no. I don’t want to hear another argument between them. Even when Taeyeon and Jessica doesn’t fight that much, they are hundred times scary than other members. Especially if it’s between Sica and Tae. They rarely talk too, but when they argue I can’t even understand what they say. I feel sometimes they have a past story that I don’t know. But I can’t force her to tell me too.

(A/N: If you remember I wrote a past story of Taeyeon and Jessica in a chapter 14 & 15)

“Of course you take her side. Your precious girlfriend” She muttered.

“What did you just say?” Jessica turned to Taeyeon, glaring.

“Sica, I wanted to take you somewhere today. Let’s go now. It’s boring here” without waiting for an answer I quickly grabbed Jessica’s hand and drag her to our room.

“What’s wrong with her really. Snapping at everyone and moody” Sica walked with me muttering.

“Don’t think about that now, Sica. She must have a reason. Let’s go out now”

“oh you really planned to go somewhere? I thought you were just dragging me to stop argument”

“No. I already planned to take you somewhere for dinner. Let’s go there now. Besides we can have more alone time” I grinned at her. 

“Aigoo my girlfriend is so romantic” She gave a peck on her lips. But before she steps back I my arms around her waist and deepens the kiss. I can feel she  quickly kissed back and sneaked her hands around my shoulder. I can’t help but smile whenever she do something like that. Because when I met Sica for the first time, she didn’t even look at me. But now she express her feelings more freely, at least in front of me. She changed a lot in past few years. She is even close to other members now.  So I am so happy when she do even a small gesture of love she show.

You know you can’t continue this now, Yuri. You have plans, remember?

I Suddenly she lifts her off the ground and she squealed. But automatically she wrapped my legs around my hips. I slowly walked us to the bathroom so we can take a shower and get ready for our date. When she walked to the door, I opened it using one hand while holding Sica tightly with other hand.

“w..we are going to take a shower?” Sica asked me with curious eyes.

“Yes princesses. Although I love to continue, we have to get ready” I said grinning.

“Ah! yeah”

Why I feel like she is disappointed?

Ha ha she doesn’t know what’s waiting for her

“But who says we can’t have fun in the bathroom huh?” I wiggled my eye brows and smirked.

“Ya! you et” She hit my shoulder.

“But you love this ert a lot” I smiled at gave her a quick kiss.

“I can’t argue with that” She said and pulled me in for another kiss.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Finally I am back!!!!! I think I didn't update this after 3 or 4 months. It was because I was busy. But that's not the only reason. I really didn't know how to continue. I couldn't think of any new ideas... so I was waiting until I can come up with a plot. And now I'll try to update soon..

I know this chapter isn't long. Also there is nothing much new. But I promise it's just the begining of new fun, romantic but sad moments.. ha ha I won't say much. you just have to wait :D 

So if my friends still follow this story, feel free to comment on what you think about this chapter. I am always grateful for not leaving it with lack of updates. Also for new readers, welcome you all.. and thank you for reading this. If you think it's good please subscribe and if you LOVE it, you can upvote too!!! or even just a comment is good.. 

so see you with next update soon!!!!! take care guys... *wave*