Chapter 8: It’s Karaoke time

Because you loved me

We got 5 days of vacation after some serious begging. I think they realized we have to relax a bit before we practice again. Because in the past 2 weeks our members got injured and ill frequently due to the practices and we were exhausted physically and mentally. We were mentally stressed about our upcoming event. Personally, I couldn’t even sleep or eat properly. So most of the time we stay awake talking with each other and then the next day we couldn’t practice because we didn’t get enough sleep. But the best thing is every time I was tired or ill my Sica took care of me. When I can’t sleep, she stayed with me talking about random things. She is sacrificing her sleep for me is a big thing, right?

“Ya, Yuri, Are you listening?”

I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Sunny and a pillow hit my face.

“You are worse than Jessica. She at least pays attention when we talk to her”

“So you have to hit me?” I glared.

“How else I suppose to get your attention, huh?” She has a point. 

 “It’s boring. Let’s go out” Sooyoung said, yawning.

“Hmm, I want to go out too. But we can’t walk in the street, right?”

We gathered in the living room and watched TV since morning. Yesterday we slept the whole day. Sica only got up to eat. I think she felt relaxed now. She is lying down on the sofa, her head in my lap chatting on her phone. (A/N: Yuri is caressing Sica’s hair absent-mindedly)

“I know a place” Yoona suddenly said. Her eyes are sparkling with excitement.

“Where?”  Sunny asked. Everyone turned to her.

“How about Karaoke? We used to go there”

“That’s a good idea. Who is coming?” Taeyeon asked. Everyone nodded their head except Hyo-yeon who is busy chatting with someone. 

“Hyo Unni, are you coming?”

“Hmm. But how about we invite others?”

“Boys?” Sooyoung said wiggling eyebrows.

“Yep. Let me ask first” Others looked confused.

“It’s Eunhyuk, Isn’t it?” Yoona asked.

“Yeah. He and Donghea are coming”

“When will you accept that you are dating huh?” Tiffany asked, grinning.

“For the thousandth time, we are not DATING. We just love to dance and he is just a close FREIND” she spelled the words to Tiffany like she is talking to a four year old child. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Keep saying that. It’s obvious. Only you don’t realize it yet”

“Taeyeon, Tell your wife not to make rumors please” Hyo-yeon said in a serious voice. But she is smirking.

“Hey, she has a valid point you know. Besides in my eyes she is always correct” Taeyeon said.

“Ewwww..Not you too” Hyo-yeon groaned.

 “What the hell! “ Sica shouted suddenly.

“Are they dating? No, Nope it can’t be. Sica calm down. She is just a friend” Jessica is muttering while typing furiously. She got talking to herself habit from me. Since I was a kid I talked to myself when I am upset or nervous. So, lately I saw Sica doing it whenever she is upset. I tapped her shoulder and she didn’t even look at me.

“Sica, what’s the problem?”

“Huh? Oh I asked Krys to come with us. She said she would come with Amber” Aish this kid. They are making it obvious. I pretend nothing wrong with it.

“So?”

“So? I asked why Amber. She said she is with Amber now & they want to hang out with us. Isn’t it obvious? I knew it. I JUST KNEW IT”

I looked at other members asking to help me out. We already knew that they are dating. But I didn’t want to tell Sica, simply because it’s not our place to tell. Tiffany sighed and got up. Then she came to us and sat beside Sica.

“Listen Jess. Aren’t you overreacting a bit? They can hang out together without dating right?” Tiffany asked. Tiffany is close to her since our training period. So Sica listen to her.

“I guess. But I feel like they are dating and hiding it from me. I was looking at them for a long time. They always hang out alone. Even fans ship them as a couple. Also Amber answered Kyrs’s phone couple of times at night” Can they be more obvious. Stupid Kryber couple. They should have said earlier.

“That doesn’t mean they are dating. There are members like that in our group too right? They call themselves as BEST FRIENDS. They also do all those things. Heard of Yulsic couple?” Sooyoung said rising her eyebrows. She is smirking.

“Ya! That’s different. We are best friends and roommates” Jessica quickly defended.

“So they can be best friends too. So how is that different?” Taeyeon challenged.

“It’s …. We …..” She opened to argue but she didn’t have anything to say. After a minute she closed and slumped back.

“Ok Ok. But I still think they are hiding it from me” She muttered and leaned to me.

“Hey, don’t think too much. Let’s enjoy our free time k?” I whispered in her ear and lightly kissed the side of her head. She nodded her head.

“Ok love birds. Enough with PDA, Let’s get ready” Sooyoung shouted and walked toward her room.

“Ya” Jessica and I shouted at the same time.

“That’s weird but cute you know” Yoona laughed and hi fived Sunny. We decided to let it go and walked to our room.

“Sica, you go and take a bath, I have to make a call” I waited till she entered the bathroom and called Amber.

“Dude, you are in serious trouble. Why did you two decided to come today. Sica is throwing a tantrum here”

“Oh no. Does she know? I told Krys that it’s not a good idea”

“No. She is just suspicious. But we took care of it.”

“Thanks Unni. I owe you”

“It’s ok. Listen, don’t come today. Just make an excuse. Then you two arrange something and tell her quickly. Got it?”

“Yeah. I’ll tell Krys to call her. Thanks again Unni”

“Bye, take care”

When I ended the call I heard the sound of running water stopped. She will come out any second now. I went to the closet and chose my clothes to wear and got my necessities to take a bath. When I turned around I saw Sica with only a towel wiping her wet hair. Just wow! I see her like that every morning and night since we came to dorm. But every single time it amazes me. I think I stopped breathing for a second.

That’s enough you ert.

What? I am not a ert. She is just too beautiful and I can’t help myself.

That’s why you are a ert. If she sees you know you are so dead.

“Yuri-ah?” ! I think she saw me looking at me. Now what?

“Huh?”

“Why you are spacing out?” She looked concerned. Thank god! She didn’t notice.

“Um.. I was just thinking about something. Now excuse me, I really want to use the bathroom” I ran pass her and locked the door. Then I lean against the door and took a deep breath.

Phew! That’s a close call. Seriously, she is killing me.

We reached the Karaoke place in 2 vans. It was a place that we visited often when we were trainees. But lately we didn’t have enough time. They secure the privacy of idols and have junk food and we can enjoy our time freely.

Eunhyuk and Donghea oppa were waiting for us in the room when we entered. As soon as Hyo-yeon entered Eunhyuk came forward and hugged her tightly. And they say they are just friends. Others rolled their eyes.

“Seriously man, you two are worse than Yulsic. Oh Hey guys” Donghea oppa said.

“Hi Oppa” all greeted in unison.

“I bought some food. Let’s start the party” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Wooo” Others cheered.

After 4 hours of continuous singing and laughing and eating, you would think that we must be dead tired now right? Nope. At the moment Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and I are standing on the sofa singing “I'm a person like this (DJ DOC)” while doing the choreography. Hyo-Yeon and Eunhyuk are dancing in the corner. They are dancing machines. Donghea Oppa and Sica, Fany and Tea are shouting and laughing at us. We never had fun in a few months since we were enjoying it to the fullest.

When that song ends I jumped down from the sofa and sat beside Sica. I was tired and I wanted a hug from my Sica.

“I am tired Sica” I snuggled with her and pouted.

“Aw! My baby tired of dancing? She caressed my face and kissed my cheek”

“Ewwwww” Everyone shouted and make gagging noises. We decided to ignore them and I flipped the bird earning laughter from others.

“Hmm” I put my head in the crook of her neck and kissed it lightly.

“Krys called me earlier”

“And?”

“She said she couldn’t come today and asked to have dinner with her tomorrow”

 “That’s good right? You two couldn't see each other much lately” I said. But I know something is bothering Sica. She is thinking about Krystal and Amber.

“Yeah. But I feel like it’s not just a dinner meeting. She was different when we were talking. Looked Serious”

“Sica, I think whatever it is just listen to her 1st, don’t jump in to conclusions. What matter the most is her happiness. Ok?”

“Hmm. You know what it is about, right Yuri-ah? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” She looked upset. Her voice is trembling.

“It’s not my place to tell Sica. I know she is your little sister, but she is a grown up girl now. She knows what is good for her. You should let her make those decisions and be happy for her. Besides Amber is a good kid”

“You are right. I am just overreacting.I'll give them my blessing. Thanks for listening to me Yuri-ah”

“I am always with you Sica. Don’t worry”

“I know” I can feel that she is smiling. That's all I want Sica.

I looked around the room and saw that Taeyeon was trying to get the attention of others, but the shouting and the sound of song too loud. Then Taeyeon took a deep breath trying to shout when the music stopped suddenly. She didn’t realize it and shouted loudly.

“Guys! Listen to me” The room was silent and Taeyeon was the only one shouting at the top of her lungs. When she finished room was silent for a moment and then everyone burst out laughing. Can you guess the name of culprit? Im Yoona. She is our main prankster these days.

“Hey guys, we have to go now. Manager Oppa said that he wants to talk to us”

We greeted Eunhyuk and Donghea Oppa and went to SME by our vans.

“Ok Oppa what is it? We were having a good time” As soon as we saw Manager Oppa Sooyoung stared to complain with a weird Aegyo. She has a crush for our manager Oppa and I think the feelings were mutual. But it’s against the rules and there are lots of things to consider. So they just flirt whenever they can and enjoy each other’s presence. We feel sad for them, but there is nothing we can do.

“Yeah, I know very well. That’s one of the reasons I called you” He smirked at Sooyoung.

“Are you serious? ”

“You are too loud there and it gained unwanted attention. So I had to get you out of there. And there is another reason. I got your training schedule. I know you have vacation until next Wednesday. But if you are not practicing for a long time, you would forget choreography and be out of practice. So if, Only If you like you can start practicing on Monday”

It’s true that we wanted a vacation, but we were worried about our tour too.

“We will start on Monday. Is there any objections?” Taeyeon said. Others shake their heads agreeing to Taeyeon.

“Thanks guys. You are the best” Manager Oppa said smiling.

“OK that’s settled then. Anything else you want to talk about?” Manager Oppa asked again.

“No. I just want to go home and sleep.” Sica said smirking. Everyone went silent. This was a serious situation and she was joking?

“Sica moment huh? Ok go back to your dorm. See you guys on Monday” He waved at us and walked away.

“Thank god it’s over. Let’s go home” Tiffany said and got up. Others followed her. But Sooyoung suddenly turned to us.

“Uh guys I’ll be right back. Want to go to the bathroom” She ran out of the room.

“Huh? That’s a lame excuse. I really hope she won’t get hurt someday” Hyo-yeon said and sighed. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------>

Hey guys,

After a long time right? sorry for delay. I couldn't came up with a plot and I was busy with my work. 

So, in this chapter you can read about YULSIC, KRYBER AND HyoHyuk couple. btw I really love HyoHyuk couple &  recently I watched their videos. That's why I added them. :P 

Hope you like this chapter.. Please leave a comment what you think and subsribe... Till next chapter FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!