Chapter 37: The villain...

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

I fall on top of Sica and placed my forehead on pillow next to Sica’s head trying to catch my breath. I can feel Sica’s warm breath tickling my ear as she tries to calm down too. But she was still holding me tightly. After few minutes I felt my heart rate slowdown to normal and I kissed the side of her head and neck before I slid down next to her.

“That was…”  

“Amazing” I heard Sica complete my sentence and I grinned and peck on her lips.

“yes it was” I whispered as I pulled her close to me.

“It’s late Yul. Let’s sleep now” Sica said and kissed my chest before snuggle closer. She hid her face in crook of my neck and put her arm around hugging me tightly. Basically she is almost on top of me. I chuckled at her cute and clingy behavior and felt proud because I am the only one who can see this side of her.

My princess, my wife

“Good night, Sica. I love you” I smiled as I kissed her forehead. I heard she mumbled something unintelligible which I think as good night. I closed my eyes as I thought about our conversation few hours ago.

Flashback

We were lying on the sofa with me back hugging her. I was playing with her fingers while occasionally kissing her shoulder or neck.

“Yul”

“Hmm”

“I am thinking of buying an apartment in here too” She said staring at the TV. I can feel she is tensed waiting for my reply.

Oh!

“mmm I thought you want to live with me here” I said trying to keep my voice even.

Thank god she can’t see my face

“Of course I’ll live here. But think. Fans would find it weird to see us coming out together from this building all the time. They already know you bought an apartment here and it won’t take to realize something is going on. If I have an apartment here they won’t have to suspect, right?”

“That make sense I guess. So you are not going to live there?”

“No. My parents can stay there when they come to visit us. Besides having an apartment here is a good investment too. We could sell it to higher price later if we want. So… umm what .. do ..do you think?”

Wait. Why is she stuttering?

Is she nervous?

“Mmmm I don’t know… I am still not convinced, Sica. Also I am sad because you didn’t tell me before” I said in a sad tone gauging her reaction. Her expression changed to sadness as she looked down. I waited for a minute…

“Kyaaaaa! You should see your face” I burst out laughing and hugged her tightly.

“what the , Kwon Yuriii”

I think my eardrums burst just now

She quickly stood up and turned to me.

Oh god! Why I make jokes at the worst time

She was glaring her icy glare and she looked like a tigress who ready to pounce upon her victim. I couldn’t even move because I am stuck between her and couch.

Dammit

“Sica, I… humf” Before I could complete my sentence she jumped on me, straddling me. Then she grabbed my collar and pulled me toward her. Our faces inches apart.

“Do you honestly think that was good time to joke around, Kwon Yuri”

Oh no. she is saying my full name. I am so dead.

Man, I got engaged last week and I am going to get killed even before marriage?

I quickly shook my head because I couldn’t find my voice.

“So, what was that then? Every time we were talking about something serious, you joke around. Are you even serious about our marriage or is that a joke too?”

I groaned.

Not that again

Whenever something happens she always says we are married so we have to be responsible, we are married now so we have to plan ahead. It’s not that I am not responsible, but I don’t think I should change just because we are married. Still I am not going to start an argument over this.

“That’s not … ”

“Then why you were jo…” Before she complete her sentence I quickly pulled her to me and kissed her. At first she struggled to move away but I was holding her tightly so she couldn’t move away. Slowly she responded to the kiss and I felt she run her fingers through my hair while kissing. After few minutes I leaned back when I needed to breathe.

“Now. You listen well, Mrs. Kwon. I may not act like a responsible person all the time. But you are the most important person to me. I never take you or our marriage as a joke. Ok?” I said while looking at her directly. She smiled and nodded her head.

Finally, everything is back to normal

We settled on the sofa again.

“So, when we are going to look for apartments?” I asked while drawing patterns on her arm with my fingers.

“mmm actually I found one? But I want to show it to you before I make the deal” Still I can hear the nervousness in her voice.

I don’t know what makes her so nervous

I also know if she says she found one it must be her ultimate choice. She would never settle down until she find the best option.

“Hey” I called her to gain her attention. When she finally looked at me I smiled reassuringly.

“We are engaged doesn’t mean we have to get permission from each other for everything, Sica. Just remember you can tell me anything. Anything at all. I know why you did it and I trust your judgement. If you think it’s good, we’ll get it. Still we can go there tomorrow and check too”

Finally I could see a smile on her angelic face and I relaxed.

“But… don’t you dare bring another women there” I glared playfully.

“oh I already have a girl in my mind. I am going to ask her to live there”

What the…

“You what?”

Don’t tell me you are already cheating on me

“Well, Since I can’t stay there, I should ask someone to stay right? Also I want to spend more time with her on holidays” She smirked in the end. I quickly stood up making Sica fall. But she got up and glared at me.

“ya! Who the hell is that girl?”

“You’ll see” She walked away toward our bedroom without sparing a glance.

Aish that smirk!

I know she is just teasing me. But I am really curious to know who the girl is too since it couldn’t be our members.

 “Jessica Jung. Don’t you dare walk away from me” I ran after her and lift her off the ground. When I reached the bed I threw her to the bed and climbed on top of her. Then I grabbed her hands and placed them above her head so she couldn’t move. I leaned forward until I was few inches away from her face.  

“Now, who is that girl?”  I saw she gulped and shook her head still refusing to answer.

Then let’s do final attack

“You left me no choice then baby”

I tickled her until she agreed to say. In the end she was talking about Soo Jung. Then we talked and fought that end up by making love.

End of flashback

I drifted off to sleep while thinking and don’t know how long I slept until I woke up to the sound of my ringing tone at the … I checked the time on the clock on the bedside table and groaned.

Arrgh! Who the hell is calling me at midnight, seriously?

Still I couldn’t ignore it, so I grabbed it and answered the call without looking at the name.

This better be a good enough excuse to wake me up

“What?”

“Yul?”

Manager Oppa? Why he calls me at 2am?

Suddenly I felt wide awake.

“Oppa?”

“Are you at home now?”

“Yeah why? What’s the problem?”

“Can I talk to you for a second?”

“you WHAT? Can’t you wait until tomorrow, Oppa? I’ll even come early”

“It’s important, Yuri-ah”

I can sense he is serious.

“OK. Where are you now?”

I asked while slowly get off from the bed and collect my clothes on the uh..mmm floor.

“Actually I am infront of your apartment now. Hurry up”

Aish! This manager is crazy

I quickly went to the door and open to see manager oppa leaned against the wall.

“Finally. It’s about time Yuri-ah. What took so long?”

I raised an eyebrow.

“oh oh.. I get it.. Aish! I always forget you are engaged. I still remember when you were just a 17 years old girl who asked me to take you all to amusement park at the middle of night” He ruffled my hair as he walked past me.

“so what is it, Oppa?”

“Mmmm… Do you remember what we talked about when we were travelling to Paris that day?”

Hmm…

Why he make me solve puzzle at midnight

“uh… you asked me if I am sure 100% and then asked me what will I do if this news get to SM”

“yeah. And you answered the first without hesitation and then you said you’ll think of something if that happens”

“yeah? Why are you asking… wait.. don’t tell me.. he.. He knows?”

I knew he will learn about it someday, but I wasn’t expecting it too soon. Manager Oppa nodded his head and looked away.

“I am sorry, Yuri-ah. I don’t know how he got that. But we both know he has many connections. He… he asked to bring you and Sica tomorrow”

“I can’t believe this. Just when I thought everything is fine” I whispered while leaning back against sofa. I didn’t know what to do or how to react because my mind is blank at the moment. I feel my eyes burn and tears gather but I wiped my tears and stood up.

“Oppa, do you know when he wants to talk to us?”

“After your practice. So in the evening I guess”

“Hmm.. Thank you for telling me early, Oppa. I.. I just need to think for a moment. Can we talk in the morning?” I tried to give him a reassuring smile but I think that wasn’t very convincing because he walked to me and pat my back.

“Don’t worry too much, Yuri-ah. Remember we are all with you two ok?” I just nodded my head because I was about to cry. After Manager Oppa left I went back to our bedroom and lied beside Sica. She instinctively hugged me. I stared at her while slowly caressing her head without waking her up.

I wish we met in a better circumstances, Sica.

I wish have the strength to protect you from all these problems.

 

3rd person POV

 

In the busiest cities in South Korea a man was sitting in his office while tapping his fingertips against the desk while waiting for his next appointment. Even though there is a pile of documents that he should read and signed, he decided to let it all aside for a moment because the task at hand is much more important. He have to convince two most stubborn employees to agree to give up on something precious to them.

How easy is that huh?

He was trying to come up with different strategies to convince Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung, members of one of the most successful girl group in his company. He couldn’t let them ruin it for something stupid like an engagement.     

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and he took a deep breath before he speak.

“Come in”

He stood up and smiled when he saw Yuri and Jessica walk toward him.

“ah! After a long time, Yuri-ah and Sica. Take a seat”

“I think I told you to address me formally, Sooman-ssi” Yuri said while sitting in a chair.

“I thought we are past all that. You know I had to do it to protect you all”

“Well, let’s agree to disagree on that topic, Sooman-ssi. You still couldn’t stop me from dating her or proposing to her” Yuri said smiling sweetly. But Mr. Sooman know she was being sarcastic. Yuri felt Sica squeeze her hand, trying to calm her. She knew she couldn’t lose her temper at this moment. She has to act carefully.

 “Very well. Looks like you are determined to make me the villain. I’ll just play along then. Let’s get straight to the point. You two got engaged last week?”

Both Yuri and Jessica stiffen at the sudden question but tried to hide their real feelings. Though they act tough, in reality they were scared to death. Jessica’s knuckles were turning white because she was holding the right arm of chair tightly.

“yes. We are” Yuri said smiling and there was a hint of proudness in her voice.

“Congratulations Yuri-ssi and Jessica-ssi. I am happy for you…” Jessica snorted at their CEO’s wish.

“But do you know your impulsive decision almost caused yours and your members to lose their career?”

He continued like he didn’t hear anything.

“You gambled all your friend’s future for your happiness” Sica felt like there is a lump in and tears gather in her eyes.

“I… we didn’t..” She mumbled trying to defend themselves but in the end she stopped when she couldn’t come up with anything.

We really did risk everything for our happiness

She never thought about it that way. She just wanted to have Yuri by her side she forgot all the consequences. She felt someone leaned to her and whisper in her ear.

“Sica. He is trying to make us feel guilty. Don’t let him get to you” Yuri whispered.

“Thank you sir. Though I am not convinced that you are actually happy. But if you thought I would just propose to Sica without caring about others that means you don’t know about us at all. See, I lived with Sica and other girls for years now. Even before we debut we were friends. Do you honestly think I will be selfish enough to do it without asking other members? Since you are a businessman you wouldn’t understand sir. For us friendship and love is much more important than money and fame. You can’t play guilty card because we already talked and took their blessings before I confess to Sica” Yuri said all that looking straight at Mr.Sooman, that he was even surprised to see the determination in that girl’s eyes. At that moment he realized he already lost the battle. But He was a man with experience so he won’t just back down without a fight.

“You girls always make decision from your heart. So you can’t really see the bigger picture. Now you’ll think like you made the best decision when you act like married couple, living together and with all happy lovey dovey moments. But imagine the things you’ll have to go through when your fans knew about it. Do you think they’ll accept you with open arms and congratulate you?”

“Can you stop acting like you really care for us? That is not the real question you wanted to ask, is it? What you really concern is what will happen to Girls Generation and your company when the news brake out”

“Ok. Since you can’t understand what I am trying to say, let me explain in your words then. You and I made an agreement when you start dating Jessica-ssi. If your dating news goes to public you’ll leave SNSD and take full responsibility for that. Yesterday I got a call from Allkpop saying they have a video and photos taken at Paris. Video is clear enough to identify you two and photos were taken when you proposed. There are very intimate moments of you two. I stopped it for now. But according to our agreement you’ll have to leave. Now what do you think” He said in a serious tone and put his clasped hands under his chin and placed his elbows on the table. His demeanor was changed completely and acting like a businessman.

“I know what I promised, Sooman-ssi. I’ll…” Before Yuri complete her sentence Jessica stopped her.

“I’ll do it”

Yuri quickly looked at her fiancé and saw her looking at Mr.Sooman with hatred and determination.

“Sica. Let me handle this. I already…”

“No Yul. You made lots of sacrifices already. Let me take this one ok?” Jessica turned her head to look at Yuri and smiled.

“But…”

“Please Yul. Trust me. I know what I am doing” She squeezed Yuri’s hand and intertwined fingers before she turned to their CEO.

“I think we have to make a slight change of plans, Mr. Sooman. I’ll leave the group instead of Yuri and let’s make a new agreement on it. I promise it’ll be lot more beneficial than one you made with Yuri. What do you say Sooman-ssi?” Jessica said staring at Mr. Sooman with a small smirk, showing how confident she is about the new bargain. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! *wave*

At first I was going to end it with a chapter of wedding scene then realized i am just can't end it just because I want to. I need to give a proper ending... Also since this story is my favourit and I feel like I should give my best before I end this. So I added and extra chapter to this. I thought SM won't just let them have HEA without a fight? I really make them out to be bad guys :D It's cause my hatred toward SM :P I don't agree with the way they handle stuff..I promise i am not going to drag this anymore. It's just something like a bridge chapter that I wanted to add before the farewell. 

I saw your comments and I am glad that you liked the last chapter.. of course if you are a Royal shipper you'll love to read about YulSic wedding right?

ha ha... Soooo leave your thoughts on this one too... I love and appriciate every single comment.. and Subscribe if you like to know the end and upvote if you fall for this sweet YulSic couple... :P see you guys soon .. <3 YOU GUYS WHO COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!