Chapter 28: Break up? o.O

Because you loved me

Sica POV

I saw Yul ran past me to the door and I heard sobbing sound when the door closed behind her. I wanted to run after her.

It’s true that I don’t love her, but I can’t stand to see her getting hurt. So I turned to walk to the door when I felt someone hold my hand.

“Don’t,Sooyeon. Let he be”

“But she was hurt Tae. I can’t ….”

She pulled me toward her and hugged her tightly.

“Shhh. IT’s ok. You did the right thing” She ran fingers through my hair while kissing the side of my head.

“How can I hurt her like that. She was with me all this time. She loved me so much and gave me everything. I can’t see her cry like that” I mumbled.

I promised myself not to make her cry. But just a simple confession made me forget everything

“Staying with someone you don’t love is much worse, Sooyeon. It’s not only for you. It’s not fair for her too. Because you can’t love her back like how she loves you”

.........................................................................

Yuri POV                                              

“Yul, let’s break up. I don’t love you anymore. It was always Taeyeon” She said looking in to my eyes directly.

“How can you say something like that after everything we went through” Tears flowing down my face. I felt my legs gave out and I fell on my knees in front of Sica. Never imagined she’ll say something like that.

“It’s that difficult to understand? Taeyeon loves me and I love her. We should break up” Sica said without batting an eyelash.

“So all those times, you said you love me? All that is fake?”  My vision blurred because of tears falling.

“I love Taeyeon, Yul” She walked to the grinning Taeyeon and holds her hand.

“Noooo” I woke up shouting. My body is trembling and sweating. I quickly sat up on bed and covered my face with my hands.

It is a dream?

I felt someone leaned to my body from behind and back hug me.

“What is it, baby?” She kissed my shoulder and caressed my back slowly.

“N..nothing. Just a stupid nightmare” I mumbled.

I didn’t want make her worry. So I turned and smiled at her to show I am really fine. The she smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

“Let’s go back to sleep, baby. We have an event tomorrow” she said as lie down on bed. I quickly took the glass of water beside my bedside table and drank it. Then I lie down again. She put her head on my chest and hugged me tightly as I caressed her hair.

“Can I ask you something?”

“hmmmm?”

“You won’t leave me like her right?” I asked nervously.

Yuri, she said she loved you like 100 times a day. Do you still doubt her?

Well she said that more than that and look what happened in the end

She lift her head from my chest and looked directly at me.

“I will never leave you. I love you so much Kwon Yuri” She said and leaned to give me a kiss. When I leaned back I smiled at her.

“I love you too, Seohyun”

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany POV

“So you are telling me that I am just a rebound to get over your love for Jessica? ” I asked trying to calm myself. The pain I feel right now is almost unbearable. She didn’t answer and just looked down. I can see she is crying. But I know it’s not because she love me, it’s because she feels sorry.

“Your silence is my answer, Taeyeon. I knew at first you are just using me to forget her. I didn’t mind it. Because I hoped one day you’ll get over her completely and love me for real. You remember I hold you and let you cry on my shoulder every time you were hurt because of her right? Do you know the pain I felt at that time? I hate her so much because she hurts you and I almost scold her and fight with her. But I bear that pain because I believed you’ll fall in love with me too. That’s why I hide all that and smiled at you and stayed with you all this time even when I knew I am fighting a lost battle. Because I love you so much it hurts to stay away, Taeyeon”

She mumbled sorry repeating looking down.

She can’t even look at me huh?

“I guess this is it then, Taeyeon. Goodbye. Be happy with your princess”

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

soooooooo what do you think?  *looks at twitlor , xindiemei  and vhelzzz * It's good? bad????

well.. I tried my best to write it quickly....

Tell me what you think? and please subscribe if you like the story and upvote if you LOVE it!!!!!! see you guys.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY TO TELL YOU GUYS!! THIS IS NOT THE REAL CHAPTER!!!! :D *evil laugh*

How can you even think to break up my YULSIC? *pouts*  

ha ha I am going to update next real chapter later.... soonn... see you guys later.. please leave a comment *hides* I just tried to fullfill your wishes... 

and I want to wish my baby Yul happy birthday!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY FOREVER AND STAY HEALTHY