Chapter 13: Best friends

Because you loved me

“Ya! It’s getting late. What are you doing huh?” I heard Taeyeon shout from outside of my room.

“You can continue later. We don’t have time for your lovely moments” Hyo-yeon shouted.

“Sica, Can you please come out now. Those erts are shouting dirty things and I want to go to bathroom too.” I shouted to Sica. She was in the bathroom for more than 45 minutes now.

“Ya” I heard Hyo-yeon and Taeyeon shout at the same time.

“Tell them to go themselves and leave us alone. Give me a sec baby” She said the last part with aegyo.

Seriously ,I don’t know how she manage curse and show aegyo at the same time. 

That means one thing “your girlfriend is a psycho”

“You heard her. Now leave us alone” I shouted back to others. They roar with laughter.

“You’re so whipped, Yul” Hyo-yeon shouted.

We went to practice room and started to practice for our Taiwan concert.  We practiced for 4 hours and we were so tired.

“I can’t do it anymore” Sooyoung laid down on the floor.

“OK let’s take a break” Taeyeon said. I took Sica’s hand and walked to the couch. Sica sat on the floor, between my legs and leaned back. I leaned back in sofa and closed my eyes for a minute.

“Hey, let’s do a photoshoot” Yoona said and I heard camera click sound.

We take funny photos of us when we tired and want to gain our strength back. That’s one way of relaxing because we can laugh when someone do a crazy pose. Others immediately stood and showed funny poses.

“And She said she is tired” Taeyeon said rolling her eyes.

“Ok girls, our 1st theme are hip hop style” Yoona said acting like a photographer. Others imitated what they think is hip hop style and photoshoot game continued like that.

“Now y poses. Show me your y girls”

Half an hour past and we completely abandon our practices. Now Sunny and Yoona acting as photographers and ask us to do completely crazy poses. As an example I and Sica had to do some almost kissing poses. Sooyoung lay on our laps and her head on Seohyun’s shoulder. Her face looked like she is kissing someone. Taeyeon and Tiffany standing doing a y pose leaning to the wall. Hyo-yeon bends down.

“Woah! You look great” I heard someone shouting and clapping sounds and some whistling.

Oh no! We immediately stopped what we were doing and turned around and saw Shinee group members are clapping and shouting at us. Minho and key are taking photos and whistling.

“Ya! What are you doing?” Sooyoung shouted.

“We were practicing and got bored. Then we remembered our favorite unnies” Key said. Jonghyun walked to Hyo-yeon and hugged singing “Noona you're so pretty”.

“Ya. Don’t flirt with her. Eunhyuk will kill you” Sunny said. Hyo-yeon glared at Sunny.

If look could kill.

 Others laugh at her. We always tease Hyo-yeon about Eunhyuk. It’s an open secret that they are dating. She didn’t tell us officially. But our group policy is not to ask about personal things unless it affects our group. But it’s obvious, because Eunhyuk visit our dancing practices almost every day and sometimes they stay on dancing practice room for more “dancing practices” as they call it.

Huh! It’s like I and Sica’s vocal practices. You know how it ends. At the end of our practice “session” we had messy hair, swollen lips and hicky. You get the point. (A/N: Is it too much? :D)
 

 we sat down and talk about our practices. Sica and I sat on the Sofa and others on the floor. Then I felt someone sat beside me.

“Hey”

Is he talking to me?

Ok this is awkward. What is he doing? It’s Minho. After he asked me out in our trainee days we didn’t talk to each other. We were so close before, but I always thought him as a brother.

“Hey” I said and smiled. No matter what happened between us he is still a good friend and we work under the same company. So I have to be nice to him.

“It’s been a while, isn’t it. So how are you?” He asked.

“I am fine. Just practice and shows. Same old” I said.

We both didn’t know how to continue our conversation. So we listen to others and laughed at their silly bickering. I felt Sica put her head on my shoulder and take my hand. She doesn’t like when I talk to him. Maybe because he had feelings for me, she felt jealous. I squeezed her hand to comfort her. Sometimes small gestures like that is enough to make her calm down.

“uh! Yuri-ah. Can I tell you something?” Minho asked after few minutes. I felt Sica’s grip tighten.

This is not good.

Please not again

I can’t say no, right? I don’t like where this is going

But you don’t know what he is going to say

What if he confessed or something?

Just give him a chance

“ok”

“I just want to say I am sorry and missed you, a lot. After the… the.. um..  confession I thought I couldn’t look at you in the face. But past few years I realized that I missed you as a friend. We used to do things together. Can you remember?”

What should I say? I missed him too. As I said we used to pull pranks and laugh at others. We hang out and listen to songs. Go to Karaoke, sing and dance together.

“Yeah. We were a good team back then” I smiled at the thought.

“So can I be your friend again? Just friends”

I felt that Sica take a deep breath and squeezed my hand. I know she doesn’t like the idea.

But he just wanted to be a friend, right?

I can’t say no.

But Sica will get angry.

Aish! This makes me crazy

 “Ok” I said and smiled.

“Thanks Yuri-ah. I missed my best friend” He hugged me and ruffled my hair. What the… When did this happen.  

Remember it was normal for him to hug you. You did it all the time.

But now it’s different

He doesn’t know about you and Sica. Remember?

Only my group members know about me and Sica. We didn’t even meet our parents as a couple.

Sica sat up quickly and tried to walk away.

I know Sica is angry with me. But I can’t talk with her alone. So I took her hand and pulled her back. She sat back but didn’t look at me.

“Please Sica. Don’t to this. We’ll talk later?” I whispered in her ear. To make the things worse Minho shouted.

“Guys, Listen I have an announcement. Yuri and I officially become best friends again. So be prepared”

My eyes widen and look at my members. They were frozen for a moment. They know how she gets possessive and jealous. Sooyoung looked at me and Sica; I think she understood what happen because she gave me a sympathy look.

But Shinee members looked happy and they started to clap and cheer for us.

“Yeah! That mean we can celebrate. Dinner’s on you two” Jonghyun shouted.

What? Oh no please

“What? Isn’t it too much? We are just friends? What’s there to celebrate?” I said while standing up.

This is getting out of hand and if we do this Sica will kill me.

“oh no. we had to listen to this brat whining all these years” then they started to imitate Minho.

“Oppa, Yuri doesn’t talk”  Onew said.

“Oppa, Yuri doesn’t even look at me” Jonghyun said.

“ya Key, Do you think I should call her and apologize?”  Key said laughing.

“So you should treat us” Taemin said and grinned at Minho.

“Aish! this guys. Ok we will do it, right Yuri-ah?” Minho said smiling.

“I still think it’s too much Minho”

“Oh come on!” He took my hand and whinnied like a baby.  

“No” I glared.

“Please?”

 did he just used aegyo on me? Seriously?

“I said no Minho and that’s final”

Then he pouts. In the past he always get what he wants by pouting. I gave up almost every time when he did it.

Now don’t look at me like that. He looks cute when he does it.

And NO, I DON’T LIKE HIM.

But what surprised me is he still has that effect. I sighed.

“Ok. But you are paying. You are the one who asked me to be your friend”

“yeah” The whole room filled with deafening cheers.

“I am so dead” I looked down and mumbled.

After that they asked us to come to the restaurant around 7 and went back for their practicing.

All of the sudden our practice room became silent and the tension was so thick.

I knew this would happen. !

Talk to her and explain Yuri-ah. She’ll understand.

“Umm. Sica”

“Oh! Now you remember me?” Sica said sarcastically.

“Sica please.. You know I tried to stop it”

“yeah! I saw everything. You two become best friends as soon as he asked you. You were just waiting for him to talk. Do you have to hug him?” she said crossing her arms.

“Friends hug each other all the time Sica and you know it too”

“Yeah.. I get it you two are best buddies now. You hug, ruffle hair and even have nicknames right?”

“We did it before Sica. I can’t tell him to stop”

“Now it’s different. You have a girlfriend. Why can’t you say so?”

We didn’t realize we were shouting loudly until Taeyeon walked to us and stood beside me. We were glaring at each other.

“Stop it now. You know Minho doesn’t know about you two. So it’s normal for him to act like that” Taeyeon said to turning to Sica. Sica tried to reply.

“No listen to me. Don’t you see Yuri’s situation? Minho is a friend and they work under the same company. So she can’t cut him off completely. Besides he only wanted to be a friend. What do you think he will say if Yuri said no? what if he ask the reason? Are you ready to go public with your relationship? Think before you get all possessive and jealous Sica. You know Yuri love you more than anything. Do you doubt her feelings? Huh? ” Taeyeon finished her little speech and touched her shoulder.

“Don’t be afraid. She won’t leave you for anyone. Trust her” She said that and turned to me.

Sica is looking down and I can see tears falling down. I am crying too. I am so grateful that Taeyeon said exactly what I wanted to say. I never knew our dorky leader can be so serious and emotional.

“Yuri, I know you didn’t have a choice in that matter, but be careful not to hurt Sica. I hope you know what you are doing” She pattered my shoulder and walked away. When I looked around others weren’t there. I think they left the room to give us privacy.

 Sica didn’t looked up for few minutes and still crying.

I walked to her and turned her head to look at me.

“Sica, no matter how many people talk with me, laugh with me or confess to me, no one can take your place in my heart. You are the only one I love. So please trust me when I say he is just a friend and he will always be my friend. Nothing more”

I saw her eyes filled with tears. But she smiled slowly and hugged me.

“I trust you Yuri-ah. I was scared and couldn’t even think about losing you. I am sorry for shouting at you”

“shh! It’s ok. I won’t leave you ever. I promise. I love you Sica” I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer.

“I love you too” She said and slowly leaned to me and kissed me on the lips. I nibble her bottom lip and then slowly deepened the kiss. We were expressing how much we love each other through that kiss. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

What do you think of this huh? Seo baby's plan is working well or YulSic love strong enough?

You'll see in future. This is just the begining.... 

I'll update the next part soon. Just busy with fangirling for EXO thse days.... I swear I am totally in love with Beakhyun (although he is taken. That won't stop me :P), Chen & D.O..... AMAZING VOICES <3 

ok ok aj.. this is your fanfic page. 

Don't think about them, and just finish the damn update....

(phew!). Ok so where was I? ah  tell me what you think. I really reaaaaaly want to know... :) thanks for reading this story.. and don't forget to subscribe too <3 ya all

FIGHTING!!!!!!