Chapter 27: Fight for what's mine

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

I watched what happened between Sunny and Taeyeon.

If this continues everyone is going to get hurt.

I got up from the chair and walked to Taeyoen’s and Fany’s room. But before I opened the door I felt someone grabbed my hand.

“Yuri, Please listen to her before you get angry and argue ok?” Tiffany asked, more like begged.              

“So she did something for me to get angry?” I raised one eyebrow.

“That’s not what I meant. Listen to her before you judge. She may look like a tough character. But she is not. And I don’t want to her sad. Please do it for me? ” She has tears in her eyes. I hate to see my members cry, so I nodded my head.

“Thank you Yuri” She squeezed my hand and smiled.

……………………………………………………

I opened the door and entered without knocking. She is lying down on the bed covering her face with her forearm.

“Fany, I am not in a mood for your chit chat” She said without opening her eyes.

“I am not Fany and I don’t care about your mood. Just tell me what the hell is wrong with you”

She quickly sits up hearing my voice and her eyes wide with surprise.

“Y… Yuri? Wh.. What are you doing here?”

She looked nervous and didn’t look at my eyes directly, like she is hiding something from me.

I pray it’s not what I think it is. Or I can’t take it

Just be calm and acts like adult Yul.  Let her explain.

I took a deep breath.

 “Let me ask directly. What is your relationship with Sica? Don’t give me “just members crap”. I know something happened between you and I want to know what it is”

She stared at me without talking for few minutes. I almost thought she won’t answer when she sighed.

“It’s a long story Yuri and most importantly you won’t like it”

“I have time and don’t worry about what I feel”

“Hmm. Then come and sit” She pattered the mattress next to me.

I listened to her story without interrupting for more than an 30 minutes. She explained how she met Sica. Then Sica’s feelings for her and the reason she rejects her.  She told me the story until they met at SM when we were going to debut. I was sad when I heard how much Sica loved Taeyeon, and I almost hit Taeyeon for hurting my girl. But I promised Tiffany that I will listen to her. I clenched my fits and listened to her until she finish.

“You are telling me that Sica had feelings for you, but you reject her" I said slowly not to show how sad and angry about hiding all this from me. 

I can't understand why Sica didn't tell me that before.

Maybe she still has feelings for…

No. It can't be. She said she loves me. I can see she loves me when I look at her eyes

Even thinking of Sica loving someone else makes me go crazy. If it's not Taeyeon I would hit or even shout right now. But I can't forget she is still my friend. What hurt me most is that Sica didn't tell me this. 

Why did she do that?

Talk to Sica first before you come to conclusion, Yul. Now you have to settle this with Taeyeon first.

I focused on our topic again.

"Then you two met when we were going to debut. She told you she doesn’t have feelings for you anymore and to stay away. That doesn’t explain your reaction when we came back from date. Why you had to shout like that if you don't have….” I trailed off when suddenly I realized the reason. I gasped loudly and turned to her.

“Please tell me I am wrong, Tae”

I saw her eyes filled with tears and she looked away.

“Taeyeon, please. You have a girlfriend that loves you so much. Why her? I almost loose her once. Don’t tell me you are going to take her away too” I didn’t know I am crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks.

“I… I I am.. ss..sorry” she still didn’t look at me.

I kneeled in front of her and hold her hands.

“Taeyeon, I beg you. You know how much I love her right?” I begged her even without caring about my pride. I could do anything for Sica.

“I lost her once too, Yuri. It’s because I was a coward. I don’t want to be a coward anymore. I am going to fight for what’s mine” She is not the caring Taeyeon we all love anymore. Her eyes shine and a look of fierce determination in her eyes

I felt world crashing around me. I never expect to compete with one of my best friends for my love.

“Why Taeyeon? Why now? We are finally happy. You are going to ruin everything”

“How do you know if she is truly happy? What if she is using you to get over me” She smirkes.

I stood up and clenched my fits.

“she won’t do  that”

“how can you know huh?”

Don’t listen to her Yul. She is just provoking you.

“I said she isn’t, Taeyeon. She loves me” I shouted.

“Well, then why Sica avoid you after that incident huh?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Jessica loves me and I love her. I can do anything. ANYTHING for her. Don’t make me choose between love and friends because you know what will happen”

“Well it’s same for me. I won’t play fair anymore”

“ you Kim Taeyeon. Is that how you treat your best friends, you traitor” my voice getting louder by minute, but I don’t care anymore. I am shaking with anger and I clenched my hands tight so I won’t hurt her. She walk close to me and looked straight in to my eyes.

“I am fighting to get what’s mine, Yuri. Do whatever you can. I won’t back down. Let’s see who she loves more”

I finally snapped and forgot all the promises I made to Tiffany. Taeyeon is openly challenging me about my love. If it’s anything else I would give her without second thoughts because she is like a sister. But Sica is my life. I cannot live without her.

“You er. I am going to kill you….” I shout and lounged at her and grabbed her shirt collar. But before I could do anything I felt someone drag me back and hold my hand.

“What the hell is going on here?”

That’s…  Jessica’s voice. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

ha ha I am full of ideas these days.. so I continues the story... :D  I don't know when I'll update again. It can be soon or take weeks..

I am getting comments more subscribes for this chapters and I LOVE IT!!! maybe that's why I am so inpired to write :D ha ha please leave more comments on what you think and I'll reply when I see.. :)

Again thank you all for comments and subscribe.. and I welcome all new readers <3 

So please leave a comment and subscribe if you like the story and upvote if you LOVE it :D