Eric and MinWoo

6 Myths

       

                The man in front of her doesn’t have any fur, has his long hair, straightened down. His body His eyes were no longer golden nor it is red, but is black in colour and is filled with disbelief. His body was toned enough for a man in his mid 20’s, his skin colour were a bit tan far from the milky skin of Korean people. And he was tall... very tall indeed. Hana could tell he’s taller than DongWan and he was dam hot! Hana looks from his face then to the below—STOP!

                Hana turns around blushing at the fact she saw something. The fact that he has turned more human-like, he still has his tail. One in the back and one in the front.

                “Omo!” Hana muttered, trembling at what she just saw. She felt someone stepping towards her.

                “Human... look what you’ve done” A low growling-like tone said.

                “Omo otteoke...” Hana felt scared more now because there’s a man in her house. She didn’t expect this to happen.

                “Human... you...” The man held Hana’s shoulders in which gave the latter shivers. “Turn around when I speak to you, human!” The moon fox forcefully turn Hana around but then—

                PUNCH!

                THUD!

                Hana opens her eyes slightly to find him on the floor. She frowned as he was not moving... she gasps as she realized that she had hit him square on the face. She couldn’t believe it! She punched him in the face!!! But.. is he alright? Hana, ignoring that she can see his , she went towards his head which has his face flat on the floor. Hana brushes of the fringes that cover his eyes... his eyes were closed—gasp!

                Is he dead?

                Hana looks at his back and notice he’s still moving. HAna sighs in relief but what’s she’s going to do now?

                “Moon Fox-ssi... Moon fox-ssi...” Hana prods his nose but he’s still not moving. “Aiiish! How can a man faint after receiving a punch from a girl?” Hana said, clearly annoyed.

                Hana observes his features again... he seem more human-like now. Does that mean he has no powers left? The fact that he fainted from her punch means he can feel more pain like humans do. Hana’s mood lightens as she knows how to subdue him now. All she has to do is to keep his back tail at bay and ready to bite it at all cost! But then, she has to find something to cover this... human.

                Kekekekekeke~

                Hana runs towards her bedroom to find something that will cover him for awhile and a set of clothes... but where will she find some male clothings? There’s only one way... she has to enter the master bedroom which was always locked. Hana rushes towards the master bedroom and tries to unlock the door... but then it won’t budge. Hana looks at the gap of the door, trying to think as to how to unlock it. But no matter how many attempts she made, she can’t unlock it. She has no choice but to get her night gown.

                She went back to the living room where she still sees the man on the floor. She gets her night gown and place it on the couch and the blanket, she spreads it all over the man’s body. The next thing she did is rolling the body on the blanket to make him a bit ‘comfortable’. She sighs in exhaustion seeing at the rolled man... then she looks around—her messy house. She needs to start cleaning.

                She grabs every figurines and other things that belongs to the shelf and place them in a box. She grabs a broom and some rug to clean the stains of spaghetti on the floor. Not to mention the kitchen was really in a mess! All pots and pans were all out of place, and then all of her raw food supplies seemed eaten. To cap it all, she spends the whole night cleaning. She was mopping when she hears a sudden groaning...

                “Uhhhnnnn... human...” The man speaks. Hana turns to look at him as he sits on the floor. “What happened?”

                “You fainted” Hana said coolly. The man glares at her.

                “You punched me” The Moon Fox said. “How dare you punch the supreme leader of the myths!” He was growling, but there’s no fangs on his set of teeth that made Hana smile in delight.

                “That means...” Hana smiles at him. “I can do it again” Hana gets her fist at the ready which made the Moon Fox defend himself.

                “Do not touch me!” He warned.

                “Why?” Hana asks.

                “I am in my vulnerable form!” The moon Fox said. Hana gave him the biggest smile he’s ever seen.”

                “If that’s the case then... please wear this” Hana gave him the night gown. The moon fox gave her a grimace.

                “I do not wear Human clothes!” The Moon Fox said. “I deserve a roper grooming! No just a peasant’s garment!” Hana gave him a displeased look and took something from her shelf. It was a ruler... a bendable ruler.

                SMACK!

                She smacks the ruler on the coffee table making the Moon Fox flinch at the crispy sound that the contact made. He looks at Hana who has a ferocious look on her face.

                “Yah... if you’re not going to wear it, I’m going to hit you with this!” Hana threatens and the Moon Fox glares at her.

                “No!” The moon Fox said.

                “I’m counting until 3!” Hana said and the Moon Fox frowns at her. “1!!!” The moon fox raises his brows.

                “2!!!” Hana gets the ruler at the ready, the moon fox flinch again. “You’re not going to wear it?!”

                “No!” says the moon fox bravely.

                “Don’t say I didn’t warn you—3!!!”

                SMACK!!!

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!”

...

                The Moon Fox gently rubs his wrist while wearing the yellow floral night gown while Hana is busy cleaning all the mess. The Moon Fox whines over the stinging sensation he just felt... it was a pitying sight for Hana, but she has to do it in order to regain the authority in the house. She just can’t let someone just step in her house without recognizing her as the owner. The Moon Fox glares at her and she just gave him a hard look. He could have feel nothing if he was in his mythical form, but since he’s transformed into a human, his sensation is just as normal.

                “Terrible human...” The moon Fox whines and Hana raises her brows at him.

                “You’re lucky that I just used this ruler, you wouldn’t be muttering those words if I used this” Hana shows the 1 inch thick and 4 feet wide mop she’s been using.

                “Human, why must you hurt me?” The Moon Fox felt betrayed.

                “Because, Moon Fox-ssi... this won’t do” Hana thought if she continues to call him Moon Fox, people will think she’s crazy. “Moon Fox ssi... do you have a human name?” she asks as she places the books back on the shelf.

                “I do not and I don’t want to” The Moon Fox said. HAna sighs as she picks a VHS—her family loves to keep even the most antique things—only to look at the cover. Hana looks at it... it was titled ‘The Little Mermaid’. She remembers the story of about a mermaid named Ariel and dreaming to meet Prince Eric—

                “That’s it!” Hana exclaims and looks at the Moon Fox who gave her dark looks. “Since you want to be treated as a prince... or the sort, I shall call you Prince Eric or... Eric would be nice”

                “What are you saying?” the Moon Fox asks.

                “I’m calling you Eric” HAna said brightly. The Moon Fox—or Eric stands up in disagreement.

                “I DO NOT WANT TO BE NAMED!!!” Eric yells. Hana raise her ruler at the ready that made Eric to sit down.

                “Good... now, sit there and be a good boy, Eric” Hana smiles at him. Eric rolls his eyes.

                “If I regain my powers back, I shall give you a slow and painful death!” Eric mumbles. “I will skin you alive and roll you on salt”

                “MWOH?!” Hana yells. “Do you wanna die here?!” Eric just turns away and ignores her.

                Hana continues on cleaning, not minding about cooking or even eating. She doesn’t care about it now since she was really busy cleaning then she has to study. Eric on the other hand sits on the sofa while looking at the ceiling. It’s true that his stomach has been growling for a while now considering that he hasn’t eaten anything decent that day. All the things he ate were either raw or doesn’t suit to his taste. Eric looks at Hana hopefully, but she was too busy cleaning up. He has this sad puppy look on his face, he wanted to tell her he’s hungry but he’s too proud to beg for food considering that he’s at his disadvantage.

                Eric could only ask her to make food if he scares her... but how can he tell her to make food if she’s scarier than him? Eric lets out a sigh... and tries to sleep.

                Hana turns to him... she had taken into account that Eric would look at her every now and then. He’s lies there, his hand on his stomach while the other he uses it as a pillow. Suddenly, she felt guilt that she turned him into human, but she didn’t know that at first. He seemed sad... and like a lost puppy. HAna bit her lips as she realizes Eric didn’t really eat anything since morning since the spaghetti she made were all thrown into the wall.

                “You, stay there” Hana said as she removes her cleaning gloves and apron. Eric raises his brows at her. “I’m going out”

                “I’m not listening to you, human” Eric said.

                “Whatever... but if you made a mess, I’m going to drive you out!”Hana threatens and picks her wallet.

                Hana steps out of the house and went to the nearest convenience store. She plans to buy some jajangmyun to at least cover their hunger and she also plans to buy some grocery items. Soon as she was done buying, she went to the cash register and pays the bills. Good thing she’s not a spending-wart... Hana always thought of saving more money for future use. Her father leaves her enough money to get the things she needs... but how long will it last considering that Eric is now living with her?

                She carries the groceries with much effort. She bought too many food supplies. Even though Hana is a girl, she always thought of herself as capable and she’s really independent. But then... the fact that Hana’s a girl, she still lacks strength. Hana walks out of the convenience store. But as soon as she did, she felt this creepy feeling of being watched.

                “That’s a lot of groceries” A voice said as Hana makes a few steps out of the store.

                Hana turns around at the corner where the street lamp doesn’t reach; there seem a silhouette by the shadows of the corner. Her heart gave a few skip thinking this could be a bad person. She didn’t answer, but she tries to get a move on, but with the heavy load, it will be hard for her to move fast. Hana wished she called DongWan or could have asked Eric to come with her... but she didn’t. She heard a few steps coming towards her.

                “For lady... you can’t carry all those stuff” The voice said and Hana turns around. Before her is a guy around her age and his height is similar to DongWan’s. He went towards her. “I’ll help you carry these, don’t worry.. I’m not a bad person” He said kindly and picks the luggage.

                “T-thank you” Hana said awkwardly.

                Hana takes in his appearance... he has sharp eyes, long nose, a well-defined jaws his physique is just normal. DongWan’s physique is a bit stocky than his. He has pretty m-shaped lips, by looking at his face, Hana’s not sure if she could trust him or not.

                “Where do you live?” He asks.

                “J-just by that block” Hana said as she carries the smallest baggage. Both of them walks towards the block until they reach it. “T-thank you... and ... sorry if I... you know...” The guy gave her a wide and charming smile in which made Hana’s heart to beat furiously.

                “Ah, don’t worry... I can’t blame you” He said. “But I didn’t catch your name...”

                “Shin Hana imnida” Hana said softly and the guy places the baggage on the floor of her front door.

                “Nice to meet you, Hana... I’m Lee min Woo by the way” MinWoo said again with the charming smile. “I’m new to this neighbourhood I live by the next block... well, see you around” With that, he bows at her and leaves.

                Hana blinks a few times... seeing as he left the area. Hana sighs thinking that there are still respectful guys around unlike the person living with her currently. Hana rolls her eyes as she takes the groceries inside. She went to the kitchen and place some hot water inside the jajjangmyun cup and placed one on the coffee table where Eric was. The latter didn’t move or whatsoever, he just ignores her.

                “Yah... here’s your food... it’s up to you if you want to eat it or not” Hana said and when she’s about to leave—

                “Do not talk to strangers you don’t know” Eric said suddenly that made Hana turn to him He looks at her seriously. “He might... deceive you”


AiMei: heheheh and that's how Eric's name came to be! AiMei style hohohohohohohoh 
OTL
poor Eric... stripped from his powers fuuuuuu~ but at least he has to behave at least
MINWOOO~~~~ yey! a new character! How does he affect the story hmm? well I guess you guys know OTL
What do you think of the pics? Aren't they *cough cough* hot? *cough*

 


@andy_dyan: HAAHHAHAHA I guess, you and Hana has the same action? kekekekekeke~
@tsumoru: Ahhh I guess you' missed about the deceiver part ^^ but JunJin's going to show up soon :)

@jellybearred: O.O waaaaahhhh  that was fast... I didn't expect... ehem! You'll find out soon
@vien1103: Thank you for reading ahahha I hope you enjoyed it and uhmmm ehem! you wiull find wout who is who in next few chappies OTL
@feelgyo: AAHAHAHHA I think both of us will have the same reaction XD Can't reall yimagine if it happens to me kekekeke