The Tail

6 Myths

              "DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!"

               “I’m not doing anything!” Cried the bewildered DongWan and has his both hands up.

                Hana gasps as the Moon fox was drawing near him that she purses her lips and pointed at something behind DongWan the latter turns around—but no one’s there. Hana saw that the Moon Fox suddenly disappeared with lightning speed. Hana’s mouth just hang open, realizing that the moon fox was playing on her. DongWan turns to her and frowns at her while she just gave him a wide grin.

                “Hana... since yesterday, you’re acting weird... are you alright?” DongWan asks. Hana just turns her back on him and focuses on the pasta.

                “I’ll get you, fox” Hana mumbled.

                In a while after Hana finished cooking, she asked DongWan to wait for her outside. She packs the spaghetti for lunch then she proceeded to wash up. Soon as she wore her uniform, she was ready to go when suddenly the Moon fox shows up in front of her. Hana again wa thrown down on her bum and touches her chest.

                “Will you stop appearing in front of me?” Hana said with a pained voice.

                “Human, where is my food?” The Moon Fox asks. HAna went straight to the kitchen and he follows her. She presented him with a bowl of spaghetti. “What is this?”

                “Spaghetti” Hana said proudly. The moon fox grimaced at it.

                “How DARE you feed me bloody worms!!!” The Moon Fox gnarled and pushes the bowl away from him, good thing Hana was able to grab hold of it before it falls.

                “IT’S NOT WORMS!!!” Hana retorts. “THESE ARE EDIBLE!” Hana yelled.

                “Do not trick me human!!!” The Moon Fox gnarled again. “I WILL NOT EAT THAT!” Hana glared at him.

                “SUIT YOURSELF!” Hana answered back. “STARVE UNTIL YOU DIE!” She then hurriedly sets off leaving the Moon fox in an annoyed state.

                “Stupid human, can’t even make a proper banquet for me” The Moon Fox said and disappears, but then, he appears again looking at the bowl of spaghetti. “Hmmm...”

...

                DongWan and Hana set out towards their school which was just a walking distance away from their house. It was convenient, really. Hana happily skips with her lunch box while DongWan walks calmly together with her.

                “Oh yeah... I thought you were going to meet up with HwaYoung” Hana asks.

                “I was... hmmm, but she said something came up so I headed home and bumped into you” DongWan said “Why are you wearing glasses?”

                “What do you mean why? I always wear glasses!” Hana said.

                “But you were doing well yesterday without wearing one” DongWan said and Hana just pressed her lips.

                “There’s just a change in the lens” Hana said though the lens she’s wearing does not even have grades. They were just ordinary lenses.

                “Ah...” DongWan said.

                Throughout the lecture, Hana couldn’t concentrate but to think about the Moon Fox. She’s wondering if she can drive him out by asking advises from a Budang (Witch Doctor). Or she can research in the library to know more about the myths. Hana turns her head to look at DongWan who is really immersed by the lecture. Hana smiled as she remembers something... she could just ask DongWan since it was report.

                After the morning lecture, the students went to the cafeteria for their lunch. But DongWan and Hana always eat at the school’s yard where there are a lot of cherry blossom tree. DongWan always take Hana there to eat lunch because he likes it there. Another reason for Hana to be attached to DongWan is because DongWan never took anyone besides Hana to eat under the cherry blossom tree. The teachers didn’t mind since it was Hana and DongWan taking care of the trees every weekend by weeding and cleaning the dead leaves that falls out of them. Hana always wished that DongWan won’t take anyone here besides her.

                “Jaaaaang~” Hana opens the lid of her container revealing the spaghetti.

                “Eh” DongWan pushes Hana’s hand away “I’m hungry” Hana grimaced at him.

                “Yah, you could have complimented me for this!” Hana said.

                “You don’t need compliments” DongWan said playfully as he was about to dip his chopsticks onto it, Hana take away the container.

                “Don’t eat it! You ungrateful brat!” Hana said and sticking her tongue out.

                “Yah, yah, I’m hungry!” DongWan fights and takes the container from her and eats the spaghetti. Hana stared at him as he eats continuously.

                “DongWan-ah” Hana calls him and the latter look at her, mouth filled with spaghetti. “You reported about the 6 myths...”

                “Yeah... what about them?” DongWan asks and eats another mouthful.

                “I was wondering... they are powerful right? Is it possible that they have weakness?” Hana asks and DongWan looks at him incredulously.

                “Why are you asking?” DongWan asks.

                “Hmmm I’m curious, and uhh, I think they’ll come out in our exam... and in case the Moon fox shows up and makes you his slave, I know how to drive him out” Hana said coyly. DongWan frowns.

                “I thought you don’t believe in such things” DongWan asks.

                “I don’t, I’m just wondering” Hana said and DongWan looks at her suspiciously.

                “I’m not really sure what their main weaknesses are, but from what I read, the Moon fox’s weakness is his real tail, since the other 5 belongs to the other myths... the Winter Prince is his hair, the rest I don’t know” DongWan said.

                “But in to the moon Fox, how do you know if it’s his real tail?” Hana asks.

                “The tail that stands up the most and is the only silver in colour among the white others” DongWan said. “Why are you asking this?”

                “Like I said I’m curious.” Hana relies and starts to eat lunch. DongWan chuckles.

                “If you meet the Moon Fox, you’d be dead by now” DongWan said in a mysterious tone.

                “Why?” Hana asks.

                “He’d eat your heart”

                But why didn’t he?

                ‘I cannot eat your heart until it’s mended’

                Hana couldn’t understand what the Fox meant by his words. But right now, she’s going to try and control him by all means. But how is she going to do that? The Fox’s real tail is his weakness... what should she do with it? Pull it? Stomp on it?

                Bite it...? Wait.. that’s just absurd...

                Hana thought... but how can she catch the Fox’s tail?

...

                “MWOYA IGE!!! (What's this?!)” Hana yells as soon as she opens the door to her house.

                Who can blame her? When everything in her house is out of place and there are a lot of scattered things on the floor. If there’s no moon fox in there, she’ll be calling the police already for burglary. Hana felt her blood boil as she sees the culprit running his finger on an earthen jar that her mother bought years ago. The Moon fox looks at her and gave her a grim smile, knowing that Hana’s emotions are really unstable at the moment.

                “Human, why do you return at this hour? You should have not left your master here—or disaster occurs” The Moon Fox said. Hana glared at him.

                “WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU DONE!!!” Hana yelled back.

                “You should at least speak in a moderate tone towards me, human. You should be grateful I have not set your dwelling on fire” The Moon fox said calmly, Hana scoffs and fumed.

                “Grateful? GRATEFUL?!” HAna screams out loud that made the moon fox to recoil a step. “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SHOUKD BE GRATEFUL!!! I FED YOU, LET YOU IN MY HOUSE!!! AN NOW YOU RUIN IT IN LESS THAT 24 HOURS?!” The moon Fox gave her a smirk which made her furious even more. He went closer to her, Hana observes his tails.

                “Humans are meant to serve me... the moon fox” The Moon Fox said. “Do you not know I can grant wishes? I can give you anything you want if you serve me well” Hana stomps her foot.

                “I DON’T NEED ANY WISHES!!!” Hana yelled and with that she jumps on the Moon Fox . The latter was shocked as he was toppled down and Hana was on his back. HAna immediately grabs a tail and—

                BITE

                “GYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Hana hears a very distant cry of pain, but she’s sure its not the Moon fox’s doing. Hana looks around then at the Moon Fox’s face who has his face in displeasure.

                “Human... what are you doing?” The Moon Fox asks. “That is not my tail” Hana just look at the tail she’s bitten. According to DongWan, it should be the whitest among all, but the tail she got was a bit gray.

                “Oh...” Hana said and the Moon Fox stands up.

                “I can’t feel any pain if you hurt the false tail...” The moon fox said coolly. “But I’m afraid... he’s coming” Hana looks at the seriousness on his face. It was not the threatening look that he usually give her, but it was another thing.

                “Who’s coming?” Hana asks taking the chance to observe his real tail.

                “My brother” The moon Fox said, looking at the ceiling with eyes closed. Hana went close to his tail... she spotted the one that stands upright and is the whitest among all.

                “Which brother?” Hana asks to stall more time.

                “The Deceiver” As soon as Eric spurts those words, Hana jumps on the Moon Fox and bit his real tail. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!”

                SPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

                There was smoke everywhere, Hana couldn’t see his surrounding, but she could make out the Moon Fox’s figure. His figure was silhouetted among the smoke...

                “Human... what have you done?” The Moon Fox’s cry was heard. Hana blows off the smoke that surrounds her.

                Hana’s heart stopped.

                In front of her... is not the usual scary Moon Fox... but a man.

                A Man.


Aimei: OH?! >///< 
What will Hana do?! What will YOU do if you're in Hana's situation?! HAAHAHAHHAHA
And it's not your ordianary man in front of you.. hahahahhaha!


@feelgyo: Hahahhahaa I'm not sure about updating fast but I'll try my best :)
@andy_dyan: AHahahhahahaha yeap, you're right about that!
@Jellybearred: I'll do my best!
@tsumoru: Oh..? you sure abotu that ahahaha! wait for a few updates to find if what you said is true
kekekkeke
and about that username, it was already programmed to let your username appear ^^