The Bully a.k.a. Dolyeon-nim

6 Myths

                Hana’s eyes widen when the fox’s feature suddenly changes. Slowly, its snout begins to flatten, its hair is shrinking, its eyes were getting bigger, its body is gaining a human composure, its skin is baring and its orb-like thing on its forehead turns from silver to gold. Then again a handsome face is just inches away from hers. Hana gasps, looking into those golden eyes. It was doe-like yet it was still sharp, those eyes... she remember those eyes from her dream...

                “I am the Moon Fox” The man in front of her said. He gave her a pained look. “Ahh... why are humans so futile in the mind? Can you not remember the name Moon Fox? It’s quite easy to remember” HAna clutches her chest and closes her eyes.

                “This is not real... I’m seeing things...” Hana whispered under her breath while the Moon Fox stares at her incredulously. “I have got a clearer vision... my eyes are just playing tricks on me...” She whispers again and when she opens her eyes, no one was in front of her.

                Hana looks around and she’s super glad that there’s nothing strange around her. A talking fox appearing out of nowhere then it suddenly transformed into human! It was such a strange hallucination for Hana... it was too much. Hana frowned, forgetting why she was crying a few moments ago. She pressed her palm on her face thinking that she should see a psychiatrist sooner—but then; DongWan would make fun of it. Hana scoffs and tries to relax her heartbeat. She rests at her bed for half an hour, but her mind is really active.

                Water... I need water...

                HAna then steps out of her room and went to the kitchen. She grabs herself a drink from the water dispenser when she noticed that the fridge was half open. Hana’s heart started to race as she walks towards it. But before she even touch the fridge’s door, the Moon Fox retrieves from the fridge carrying the one litre ice cream on his hand while his other hand dips into the strawberry ice cream goodness. Hana was so speechless, watching as the Moon Fox eats the ice cream from his hand.

                “Human, what do you call this sweet thing?” The Moon Fox asks as he continues to eat and eat getting ice cream all over his mouth and some are even dripping on his furred clothing and to the floor. Hana just stands there, watching him as he finishes the ice cream in one blow without complaining about coldness. After which, he looks at her. “Human, are you deaf? I ask you what the name of this stuff is.”

                “I-Ice C-cream” Hana stutters. The Moon fox continues his finger clean.

                “Human, get me more of this ‘ice cream’” The Moon Fox ordered. Hana didn’t move at first, the moon fox looks at her and growled “GET ME ICE CREAM!”

                “Y-yes!” HAna suddenly sprints towards the door when suddenly; the Moon Fox was in front of her! “HIC!!!” Hana shrieks at his sudden appearance.

                “Human, you are to address me... Dol-yeon-nim (Master)” The fox gave her a sly smile baring his fangs.

                “N-Neh, Dolyeonnim!” With that, Hana sprints out of the house and runs off to the nearest convenience store. She was running too fast that she bumped into DongWan and causes them both to fall on their bums.

                “Yah... Shin Hana what...” DongWan was about to complain when he noticed that Hana was catching her breath and seemingly frightened. “Yah, gwaenchana?” HAna was catching her breath when suddenly...

                “ICE CREAM!” Hana grits her teeth and runs to the convenient store, ignoring DognWan.

                “Yah, Shin HANA!!!” DongWan calls her and then decided to follow her to the convenience store. DongWan immediately spots her browsing at the frozen goods section and she was getting about 5 gallons of ice cream.

                Hana on the other hand didn’t care how much she’ll pay as long as she gets them. She didn’t understand to why the moon fox’s words seemed to make her feel intimidated and makes her feel the need to follow his orders. She shakes her head, is this some kind of trick? She feels that her knees would give in whenever she thinks of how scary that fox is... but why on earth is she seeing things? It’s not like it has something to do with her eyes—or perhaps it does...

                Wait... why am I doing this again?

                Hana looked at the pile of ice cream she placed in her basket.

                Yah, Hana... pabo ya?! You’re letting that thing bully you inside your house?! What’s more is that he wants you call him MASTER?!

                Hana was already fuming by her stupidity. How could she let that outsider bully her! He has no right and he ate her ice cream that was meant to be her treat for Saturday studying—and that THING ate her ice cream without her consent? HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!! Hana huffed and puffed in anger. She looks at the ice cream... should she buy them or not?

                Oh well... I guess I needed some treats too...

                “SHIN HANA!” DongWan literally screamed on her ear.

                “Waaaahhh!” Hana covers her ears and glared at DongWan, but at the first sight of him, her heart hurt. DongWan looks at her curiously then at the basketful of ice cream.

                “Are trying to get fat?” DongWan asks. “Because you’re already fat” Hana smacks his head but DongWan just laughs.

                “No... I happen to run—” Hana purses her lips as she was about to say that she runs into a fox human who demanded her to get ice cream. “Ahh—I happen to run out of ice cream” DongWan frowned and then smiles mischievously.

                “You know what I think?” DongWan asks coyly.

                “Mwoh” Hana looks at him.

                “I think you’re buying them for me~” DongWan grabs hold of Hana and squished her under those arms.  “GOMAWOOOOOO~~~” DongWan chants as Hana felt she’s being swayed from left to right.

                But to Hana... she just wanted to stay in this hug forever but she couldn’t so she pulled away.

                “Yah, no touchy, ert” HAna waves her hand as though driving him away and went to the counter. DongWan pouted and follows Hana.

                “Are we going to have an ice cream movie tonight?” DongWan asks and Hana gave him a pained look.

                “No” Hana said plainly and takes her ice cream as soon as it was packed. DongWan follows her.

                “Why?” DongWan asks and forcefully take the baggage.

                “What do you mean ‘why’? There’s nothing to watch tonight” Hana said as she pulls the baggage to her side. DongWan looks at her, confused.

                “Hana... is... is something wrong?” DongWan asks.

                “Nothing” Hana said and jerks the baggage from him but DongWan grips it tightly.

                “I’ll carry this” DongWan said in his low tone. Hana didn’t budge anymore... she knows that when DongWan uses that tone—it means that he’s serious enough to get into fight. Hana then starts walking.

                Walking together towards Hana’s house seemed to be the very thing she always wanted, but today was a bit awkward. She felt guilty for being too harsh at DongWan who doesn’t even know what’s going on. She didn’t dare to look at him, fearing that he’s get angry at her. In no time, they reached their destination and both of them stood in front of Hana’s doorway. Hana opens the door and DongWan was about to get in when Hana blocks his way. DongWan looked at her and raised his brows; he was always used to getting through that door more times than anyone could. Hana grabs the baggage from DongWan then gives him an ice cream.

                “What’s this?” DongWan asks; he’s really confused now... Hana wanted to tell that there’s a creature inside who demands an ice cream—but would he believe her? No, and she’s sure that he will once again laugh at her.

                That’s right... he always laughs at me

                “It’s yours” Hana said and DongWan chuckles.

                “I was just kidding a while ago” DongWan gives the ice cream back and tries to get in, but Hana wouldn’t let him which surprised him more. DongWan looked at her questioningly and Hana just bit her lower lip.

                “Uh—uhm... see you” HAna said and closes the door; she didn’t take back the ice cream either. She leaned on the door waiting for DongWan to leave and when he did, Hana directly went to the kitchen—the creature was nowhere in sight.

                Don’t tell me... it’s all my imagination?

                HAna sighs heavily and turns around, but the fox’s handsome face greeted her!

                “EEEKKK!” Hana was dropped onto her bum and the fox was just staring at her.

                “Human, did you bring what I ask of you?” The Moon fox asks but Hana glared at him.

                “Yah! I have a name and you know it! My name is HANA! SHIN HANA!” Hana yelled but the look on the fox’s eyes wasn’t pleased.

                “MY ICE CREAM!!!” The Moon Fox growled that made Hana grab the baggage and present it to him immediately. The Moon Fox’s face brightened and takes the baggage. “Human, I thank you” The Moon Fox bowed at her politely then scurries off. Hana just looks at him as he walks away with the baggage filled with gallons of ice cream.

                “IIIIIISSSSSSHHH!!!” Hana slaps her forehead. “Hana you’re so stupid! You should have showed him who is the master of this house—AAAAIIIISSH!!!”

                The Moon Fox went to a corner and starts gobbling his ice cream. He surely loved it from the first time his taste buds touch that creamy stuff. Hana stomps towards him and decides to confront him woman to—uhm... what is he exactly?

                “Yah... now you have your ice cream, can you go away now?” Hana told him. The moon Fox raised his brows and ignores her.

                “Shoo” The Moon fox waves his hand as if she was just a fly.

                “Don’t ‘shoo’ me! I AM THE OWNER OF THIS HOUSE” Hana stresses her words. “So You should be the one to be ‘shooed’!” The fox gave her a pained look.

                “ Human... if I cannot eat your heart, then I must nourish myself with anything than your damaged heart! And THESE are suitable to my liking!” The fox opens another ice cream. “I have slept for more than 10 years in that forsaken place with nothing to eat”

                “Then why are you here?” Hana asks. The moon Fox glared at her.

                “As soon as your heart is mended... I’m going to keep it” The Moon fox said seriously and looks into her eyes—staring right into her soul. Hana covers her chest and the moon fox smirks. “What are you covering, stupid human... you have nothing to show” Hana was taken aback.

                “Yah! Even though it’s small, at least I got two of them! HMPH!” Hana storms towards her room in annoyance. She slams the door as soon as she reaches her room and runs towards her bed and throws her body on. “That fox is unbearable!”

...

                The next morning...

                Hana unknowingly slept out of anger... she didn’t even have her dinner. And as soon as she opens her eyes, Golden eyes were the first thing she sees.

                “WAH!” Hana tumbles backward together with the lump of sheets. She throws the sheet off and looks at the Moon Fox floating in midair in an Indian-sit position and with arms crossed on his chest.

                “Human, why are you still sleeping? Go and serve your master some food” The Moon Fox said, Hana raised her eyebrows.

                “You... I’m not going to serve you anything!” Hana said and looks at her clock... it was stll early. “Besides... I still have school.”

                 Hana was about to get up when suddenly the moon Fox jumped over her! She was now being held down by the Moon Fox. Hana felt like her heart’s going to jump because of the shock she just had. The Moon Fox’s face was a few inch closes to her face and he growling that his fangs was beginning to grow. His pupils dilated and Hana sensed fear from just looking at him.

                “If I want my Food... I want it now” The Moon Fox said in a very low growling tone. “And if you don’t give me what I want, I will tear you up piece.by.piece... UNDERSTAND?”

                “Y-Yeh...” Hana nods her head.

                “Yeh..?” The Moon Fox raised his brows.

                “Y-Yes... Dolyeonnim...” Hana responded.

                Hana busied herself on the kitchen, trying to look for what to cook, good thing she bought pasta noodles a week ago, she can make them... though she is regretful because she promised DongWan that she’d make him some spaghetti but since there’s an angry fox bullying her to make him food, she can’t fulfil her promise. She minced some spices to make the sauce while the noodles were still boiling.

                “What are you doing?” A voice said that made Hana’s hair stand.  Hana turned around to see DongWan who was already in his school uniform.

                “W-what are you doing here?!” Hana asks and DongWan gave her a weird look.

                “Yah, I always come here... how come you’re cooking?” DongWan asks. Hana was about to answer when she saw the Moon Fox in a distance, sitting coolly behind DongWan. She panicked.

                “Uhhh UHM!!! I-it’s for lunch!” Hana said. The Moon Fox smiled at Hana then at DongWan—he seemed like he wants to attack DongWan. “NO DON’T TOUCH HIM!” DongWan was bewildered. The Moon Fox gnarls, baring his sharp teeth and starts to go near DongWan. 


AiMei: OH NO!!! Is thefox going to attack DongWan??! Otteoke!!! 
What a bad fox he is >.< 
How do you think will Hana's life turn out having the fox in her house?
Find out!


Hey guys! Thank you so much for subscribing! I really appreciate it you !!!
@jellybearred: Yup that's right