Turn of situation

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                     Chapter 2

                                                                                     Jessica POV

 

What the heck is this? My room was now filled with more books that never in my entire life of vampire I saw. I touched lightly a few and notice that on one was my mother initials.

I took it and opened at a random page. A searching spell? My fingers touched lightly that page when my mother entered my room.

"What is the meaning of this?" she asked trying to look polite but of course she failed.

"I thought you know the answer, mother." I said turning so I can face her.

"Why would I-" she tried to say but I interrupted her.

"I know what you talked with father a little while ago." I said to her. My mother just sigh.

"You overheard again?" she asked putting some accent on "overheard"

"So you wanna explain something or what?" I asked her looking in her eyes.

"I'll say it cuz you look like you really wanna know." she said studying me.

"I'm curious." I said.

"The curiosity killed the cat." my mother said.

"I'm not a nine lives animal. I'm an eternal vampire." I answer her showing my fangs.

"I learned you good. This book is. I mean was my book of spells." my mother said tooking the book from my hands.

"So you were a witch?" I asked her.

"I am a witch." she said confidently.

"And then don't tell me that-" I tried to said but got interrupted.

"Yeah you are a witch too." she said.

"What? But why? I never wanted to be one. I wanted to be a good princess not a fighter princess. I was supposed to have guards but I get that I can't have but this is to much." I said stepping backwards.

"Darling. Is the time for you to learn magic. It can help you." my mother said gently moving towards me.

"I cared for you. I even loved you. How could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter