The truth

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                      Chapter 20

                                                                                        Jessica POV

 


Did I said that I love magic? If yes, I'm saying it again. I just love magic sometimes. I got up and gave Elin a nasty smirk.

"Wow, you are boring." said Elin trying to hide her obvious shock.

"What can I say? I'm a pretty, normal girl." I said still smiling for myself.

please. Does she really thinks that a dog like her would beat a princess? Yeah, sure. I'm kind of pissed. Did she really thought that I'm that dumb? Damn it. Well I'm not.

"So, now shall we go back at the house?" I asked trying to play silly girl.

"Yeah, right. Let's go." She said still looking at the lake.

I start to move, leaving her behind with a smirk on my face. Well, in this case you would think that I'm the bad guy, but I'm not. She deserve it. I mean, here, with them I'm not a princess or a vampire, I'm just normal.

On  our way, neither of us tried to say something and I'm really glad. I mean who would want to talk with her?


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"I hate you, Luhan." I said pouting and hitting lightly Luhan's chest.

He just keep laughing at me.

"Why?" He asked and catch my wrists.

"Because you didn't saved me from Elin, what if I died?" I said in a dramatic way, with puppy eyes.

"You wouldn't. It's too soon." said Luhan with a smile.

"But what if? Next time I'll ran away at my full speed from her and I won't talk to you for the rest of my life." I said nodding with a smile.

"But I want to keep in touch with you Sica." said Luhan with a pout.

"You will if you'll save me from that witch." I said with a pout.

"You are insulting are the witches that exist." said Luhan trying to look serious but after a second we both start to laugh like crazy.

"Somebody is in a good mood." said Sehun entering the room and looking at both of us.

"Don't you knock?" asked Luhan trying not to smile.

"I did, actually." said Sehun with a smile.

"You're just not great at hearing." I said patting his cheek.

"I actually hear pretty good." said Luhan nodding with a serious face.

"Elin is making dinner this time." said Sehun taking a sit next to us.

"Then I think I'll skip the dinner." I said looking at Luhan who get my joke but his eyes where telling me to shut up.

"Ummm, why?" Sehun asked looking at me confused.

"I just feel like she doesn't like me." I said in the most polite mode I could say.

"It's not like that." said Sehun taking my hand.

"I made up my mind. You won't change it." I said and squeeze a little his hand.

Sehun smile, a sad one and got outside.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Luhan confused.

"He has a complicated history with Elin and has a bad manner to not trust people, mostly girls." said Luhan nodding.

"Oh, why? What happen?" I asked more curious about what could happen between a monster and a good wolf.

"I think you should ask Sehun this." said Luhan and gout up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, again with my dramatic act.

"To eat, I'm sure she didn't put poison for me and I can't skip dinner." said Luhan with a short laugh and got out.

I got left here with a pout. Great! Wait a second. I should check my parents, too see how are they doing, and to see how is Baekhyun. He may not be the best but is still a good friend if he wants. And he helped me with a lot but that's jusy part of his job.

"I'm going outside." I screamed a little and went downstairs.
 
All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter