Something Bad

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                Chapter 13

                                                                                   Jessica POV

I'm such a hopeless princess. How could I cry like this? Luhan why you hug me? If you haven't hug me I could deal with this tears.

"It's your fault." I said punching playfully Luhan in his shoulder.

"Wha- Why?" He asked peering at me with an amused look on his face.

"If you wouldn't hug me, I wouldn't burst into tears." I said nodding.

"Sometimes everyone need a break from his life and this was your break." Luhan said pinching my nose.

"I never thought that if I cry it means break." I said pouting.

"It means you are human, you need from time to time to let it all out." said Luhan looking at me and holding my shoulders.

'But I'm not human, that's the problem.' I said in my mind. 

"So, tell me what's bothering you. Do you miss  your home?" He asked taking a seat on the sofa. 

"Not that much, Luhan I really wish I could tell you all of my problems, but I can't." I said sitting next to him.

"Why not? Why do you keep this secrets? It will destroy you after all." Luhan said taking my hand in his.

"Actually, the secrets are keeping me safe." I said smiling to him.

"From what? Oh, a secret." He spoke with a sad expression.

I just nod and squeezed a little his big and warm hand.

"But after all, this. Keeping this secrets will kill you. I really mean it." Luhan said looking concerned.

"If I tell you only one of those secrets, yeah it will kill me. You wouldn't think the same of me." I said biting my bottom lip so I wouldn't cry again.

"Try me." Luhan said squeezing my hand.

"Just believe what I said." and with this short phrase I left Luhan there and I went up into Sehun's room and drove to sleep.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Yah! What was that sound? Who is bothering a princess sleep? Oh, wait. Here I'm just a normal girl. I opened my eyes to see that it's still dark outside. Sehun came in a rush to me.

"What are you still doing here? You should go home, now!" He whispered to me with big eyes.

"What are you saying?" I asked looking confused.

"Once they know what you actually are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter