Learn something

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    Chapter 16

                                                                               Jessica POV


I got fast into the house to see the living room without any of the other books. Great. Ugh! 

"I want that books to reappear." I said making a non-sense move in the air with my hand and *Poof* they are there.

"I just love sometimes magic, don't you kitten?" I asked the little cat who appear next to me.

I sat down on the floor taking each book, one by one. Some normal things to know about, potions that I don't need and I don't wanna do this anymore. I wanna look for a spell so that I can see what is happening at the castle. 

"Here it is." I pointed my finger. 

I need a lake, a plain wall or a mirror. I can find a mirror. Gotta go in the bathroom.

"Okay, so let's get starting." 

I looked up into the mirror trying to concentrate.

"Revela." I said making a move in front of the mirror. The mirror made a few waves like you drop a rock into the lake and my mom appeared in the dining room together with dad.

"She'll come back. You don't have to be so cruel just because she isn't coming right away." Dad said taking my mom hand into his.

"She should learn that a princess need to have a perfect behavior. She shouldn't be reckless." My mom said taking away her hand from fathers grip.

"Gosh this conversation it's boring. Don't they have something more important. Doesn't mother wanna tell him the plan?" I murmured to myself.

"This is an order from the king, the queen should be staying calmly while the king is doing whatever it takes to bring the princess back." my father said sitting up from the table.

"But that's the problem. You are not doing anything to bring her back so she won't come." My mother got up too frustrated.

"She'll know that nowhere is like home." My father said taking mother in his arms gently.

"Oh, come on. I can tell from a mile that she is acting. Father I can't believe you actually got play by her." I murmured again with my mouth open in surprise.

'I'm sick of you guys.' I thought as I move my hand in front of the mirror so I could close the, well I don't know how to call it. 

"Thanks." I said looking at the book as she start to fad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter