It can't be real

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                 Chapter 14

                                                                                  Jessica POV


Mmm...Morning already? I rub my eyes sleepy when I realize that Sehun wasn't there. Of course it isn't here dummy, he needs to hunt while you are asleep so he could think that his secret will remain a secret. I heard the door opening and Sehun entered with a bowl of something and his usual smile.

"Did you slept well?" He asked taking a seat at the corner of the bed.

"Yeah, thanks." I said trying to feel with one hand how messy is my hair.

"Here, I hope you would eat." Sehun said giving me a bowl with cereals.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast. I can do it for myself." I said being touched by his little things.

"I know you can, but I wanted to make it." He said coming closer to me.

"Did you made me this only because that dream?" I asked the question that leaped first into my head.

"It's not like that, I would make you breakfast even if it wasn't the dream." Sehun said with a gentle smile.

"Should I believe you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, why not? I'm a good and honest boy. Now eat or I'll force you." said Sehun pressing lightly his lips to my forehead and leaved me alone to eat. 

After a few moments Luhan came into the room in a rush. 

Gosh, why I can't have a normal, boring breakfast?

"You should sleep in my room." He said without avoiding my gaze.

"What?" I said and cough a little.

"Last night I woke up by your fear and I almost enter in this room to make sure that you are okay." Luhan said taking the bowl from my lap and hugging me.

"W-wait, Luhan, you know what's this about? Why do you feel what I feel?" I asked him seriously, waiting for his gaze to meet mine.

"No and I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter