Want me back?

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                        Chapter 9

                                                                                        No one POV


Her healing wasn't so good now because her vampire side was screaming for blood. She really need it. She is too weak because of that spell and this is the longest time she stay without blood.

*Sigh* "Are they already home?" asked Jessica herself as the werewolves smell reach her nosetrails.

The first one to burst into the room was Sehun followed by the others two.

"Jessica, are you ok? What happened?" Sehun asked worried when he saw Jessica's bleeding wrist.

"I'm fine, I just cut myself." Jessica answered like it was no big deal and was trying to pull herself together.

"How?" asked Kai peering at her wrist.

"I don't know, with the knife. I just tried to make something to eat but I cut myself." she answered irritated.

"But I haven't saw anything on the table." said Kris looking strangely at her.

"Cuz I cleaned." she answer and got up from the bed.

"I'm going outside." said Jessica.

"I'm coming with you." said Sehun and followed her outside the room.

"I'm going alone, I can protect myself if it is something or I'll come fast in the house but I need to spare some time alone." explain Jessica with a smile.

Sehun just nod and let her go outside.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Jessica POV:


I'm starving. I thought with a sigh. If I were home now my stomach would be full, geez, but I can't, I just can't go back now that I've made this mess.

As I was lost in my thoughts I heard something behind some bushes. I peered and saw a little bunny. Oh, gosh just run, I don't want to kill a bunny.

*Rustle* *rustle*

From wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter