Again

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                     Chapter 17

                                                                                      Jessica POV


"Come." said Kris looking at me sleepy.

"I'm coming." I said with another sigh.

"I know we are not in such a good terms but if you want you can sleep in my room." said Kris when we reach the door to his room.

"I'm okay but thanks, I guess." I said with a smile.

"But where will you sleep?" Kris asked catching my wrist so I couldn't go.

"Ummm... I think I'm going to Luhan room." I said trying to shake off his hand from my wrist.

"Okay then. Sleep well." He said and entered his room.

Okay was more than awkward. Did Sehun and Kris made a change like 'hey can I be you and you should be me'? Neah... Babo Sica.

I freeze in front of Luhan door. Should I enter? Should I knock?

"Just come in, geez." I heard Luhan voice.

"How do you-"

"I couldn't sleep and I heard you and Kris." said Luhan looking at me concerned and his gaze made it's way to my cut finger.

"It's nothing. I'm okay now." I said with a smile.

"I can see that." said Luhan moving on a half of the bed and only now I can see that he is half .

"Come here. I won't bite. Or you prefer to sleep on the couch?" said Luhan to me with his usual smirk.

"I'll sleep with you I guess." I said looking at him.                             

Luhan nod with a smile. I answer him with a smile and lay down on his bed. I can say that is pretty big for just a person but I live or I used to live in a castle, so mine is a little bigger but I'm okay like this.

"Sweet dreams Jessica." said Luhan putting himself on elbow and came closer to press his lips to my forehead. I smiled at this little thing.

"You too Lu." I said closing my eyes still smiling and I drift off to wonderland.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Mmmm... So weird. I open my eyes to see that I am in Sehun room.

"What are you still doing here? You should go home, now!" Sehun whispered to me with big eyes.

Oh no, not again. Oh my, I wanna wake up like. right now.

"I'm dreaming." I said to myself and closed for a few seconds my eyes.

"No. Once they know what you actually are they will kill you right on the spot. You must run." Sehun said taking me off the bed.

"Sehun no, this is a dream. Not real." I complained being aware that this is a dream.

Sehun smiled and pinched my cheeks. It hurts. I gotta be dreaming. I know that I was sleeping in Luhan's room.

I saw the door opening slowly. Sehun turned his back to me, taking a defensive pose. When the door opened enough Luhan entered and closed it.

"Thank's Goddess you are still here." said Luhan with a sigh and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter