Don't own you my life

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                      Chapter 8

                                                                                      No one POV


"What are we doing now?" asked Kris walking in circles depressed.

"Wait for him to heal and to wake up." said Kai trying to maintain a normal atmosphere.

"I can't believe that a wolf would give him such a bad injured." said Sehun.

"His skin was cut everywhere because he bumped into a lot of tiny twigs." Jessica said without looking at anyone.

"And that single bite make up for 5 more. He bite really hard of his flesh." said Kai.

"If that wolf would bite a little rougher he would left his fangs into Luhan's flesh." said Kris.

"And Luhan wouldn't have even 10% chances to survive." Jessica said and then went fast into her room. 

Well actually not her room, Luhan's room. She throw herself into the bed and smell his scent.

'Should I try to heal him when the other guys go to sleep' 'What if the vampire blood would do worst?' 'Maybe I should go home and steal a spell book from my mother' this thoughts were disturbing Jessica's mind. 'If it wasn't him, I would be dead, maybe cuz that was a shock for me.' she keep thinking of him.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"How could a wolf bite to cause so much trouble for a wolf?" asked Sehun frustrated.

"Because it's his master. The masters know every little thing about us. Even the most damage spot were we could be bitten." explain Kai.

"How could a master kill his pupil? I mean it's like you're killing you're own child." complained Sehun.

"Even if he cares the mission is more important." explained Kris giving a good hit into the table.

"It's because that dumb girl. This is her fault for Luhan condition!" screamed Kris and the tears built up in his eyes.

"If we can't protect a normal girl how could we bring the princess to them? Cuz we can't kill her and other pack want her too and we will need to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter