Epilogue

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                         Chapter 24

                                                                                        No one POV


"Jessica please, this time do it right." said her magic instructor.

"Please mother just let me take a break." said Jessica looking at her own mother doing things that are torturing her.

"Now just treat me ad an instructor." said her mother and looked at her with her beautiful black eyes.

"Do you really want me to do that? If I would treat you like that I'll scream at you and you'll give me a break." said Jessica putting the book on top of her head, like she could do the spell better if the book is on her head.

"I'm not like that but fine, take your damn break." said her mother rolling her eyes and in a brief of second Jessica was outside the door.

"Hi Baekhyun, Taeyeon." said Jessica meeting the first couple that she saw, well couple of her age and a couple that really has love, not something that she would be forced to do if she let's her mom do it.

"Hi Jessica." said Taeyeon hugging Jessica tight.

"How is the magic lessons?" asked Baekhyun with a polite smile.

"It's awful. I've been stuck to a damn spell for like 5 days I think." said Jessica with a sigh but her eyes start to sparkle when she smells the air between them.

"Oh I know that spell. Is the one that is making you a little girl, right?" asked Taeyeon trying not to laugh remember how a little Jessica would run all over the castle and start to scream and cry.

"It should make me dissapear." said Jessica with a pout.

"Let's let the princess go, she must be hungry." said Baekhyun putting one arm around Taeyeon waist and kissed her hair.

"See you soon lovebirds." said Jessica with a sigh and run to her feeding room.

It has been almost 1 year since that incident. Since Jessica runaway and stayed with the werewolves and her first kiss with the one she actually liked.

"Hi darling." said Jessica showing her fangs to the 'food' 

"You always makes me wonder if you'll gonna leave me for another." He answered in his usual melancholic self.

"Don't worry. I won't leave my bloodbank until it's done." She said ter tongue tracing her lips. She is focusing on his heartbeating.

The guy smiled as she is slowly moved closer to him.

Jessica bite him lightly but as soon as the blood invaded she insert the fangs deeper and deeper until she'll feel that her batter is all charged up.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"Jessica how could you ruin this again?" asked the queen looking at her daugher, well her little 5 years old daughter because she couldn't do that spell right, again.

"Stop judging me. I'm not perfect mommy." said Jessica with a big pout and fold he arms around her chest.

"What am I gonna do with you?" asked the queen more for herself but immediately Jessica smirked and start to run.

"Wait you princess come back." screamed her mother but Jessica was already far gone.

She got out of the room and start to search in every other near room but she is nowhere.

"Psss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter